Homo Sexuality

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I believe this is a good topic to talk about because after reading these forums i have found that there are different feelings about homo sexuality and i believe that discussing this topic will lead to a better understanding of those that love others of the same sex. In this Forum i would appreciate if words such as "gay" or "Homo" or other derrogatory names not be used. Instead i would like us to use the politicaly correct term homo sexual. Bashing people for who they are and who they love will not be accepted. Please keep it civilized.

As far as my opinion goes, i believe that love is love no matter who it is with. I dont think that people should be discriminated against simply because they love people of the same sex. Some people think it is "gross" just because of the sexual acts that might occur between two individuals of the same sex that love each other. All of these acts commonly occur between lovers of the opposite sex. To say that a sexual act between people of the same sex is "disgusting" while the same act between two people of different sexes is fine is not only hypocritical but ignorant as well.Thank you.

P.S. I personaly am a heterosexual male.

I don't find homosexuality a big problem among two people of the same sexes, but when you look at it with a world perspective it is really frown upon. Surely, I am also the type that would accuse this sort of act as nasty, gross, and anything negative that comes to my mind. With my opinion alone I can't change the path of homosexuality or get rid of it. It would be like asking for World Peace!

One's love is one's love and we can't decide that for people. It is the people/person's will to love and do whatever they want. I or should I say "god" wasn't the one that predetermine your fate of what you will be. You can only choose for yourself.

If homosexuals were picked on or abused, I would believe the one commiting the act and hate towards homosexuals as the criminal. Surely, I would be one to stand up for them for what is right, but my other half would be in fear of being looked at the wrong way. I don't want to see myself as the "lover" but as the "protector".

The big problem among homosexuals is marriages, laws, religion, tradition, and jobs see this sort of relationship as a sin and are ignored. That is what makes their life more difficult compared to an ordinary couple. It would drive them to insanity, murder, and even suicide to fight for what is right to be known for the existence of human beings.

Another major disadvantage is HIV/AIDS is commonly seen in homosexuals. So it would be easier for one heterosexual to accuse a homosexual of having AIDS if they do or do not have the disease. Knowing AIDS, no physical contact will give you AIDS but people still fear touching or getting close to one. That is why most homosexuals hide themselves and try to blend in with normal people from being hated.

I just don't like discrimination towards other for what they believe. As long as homosexuality doesn't affect my life or yours, we can all live life to its fullest without worries or problems.

P.S. I am not a homosexual nor will I ever be one despite me typing out the facts about homosexuality and my opinions.

i'm bisexual

and since i was a kid i was in love with girls too.

well basically I feel the same way as love is love. I mean if you truly love someone love is absolute.

I think most people who are against homosexuallity are usually christians or religious. I am not sure where in the bible they say this is wrong or whatever. people mostly believe the bible has no flaws yet the 2 questions stirs in my mind that remains unanswered: how the heck cain/abel had kids if there were only adam and eve? If Noa had two of every animal did he actually get a woman for himself or was he a sole survivor?

well it is off topic but maybe it isn't. I for one have no problem with it but I rather not have someone of hit on me of the same sex, again...

QUOTE (Dio Eraclea @ Apr 24 2006, 12:50 AM) i'm bisexual

and since i was a kid i was in love with girls too.
well....as u've said it....guess wat i'll admit it too.
I WAS a bisexual ....but it dissolved and mouldered away since I was ...wat...14 probably...now I'm 'normal'...but I will still say that attraction to the opposite sex is normal but the same sex is not. I am saying this bcos it is a universal thing...everysingle living things maintain that....hell...in heaven God created Adam and Eve - they were a male and a female...because that is wat is - "NORMAL"
But still as time is passing by it's reaching to the position of normality-this homosexuality....
Another point of why Homosexuality is not normal.....physically one can't do wat can normally be done in heterosexuality - that is procreation...

i tnk spicy food is abslutly trrible. i hates it. i dnt c how ne1 cn like that crap. you're tastebuds must b pthetic fer u to like things jst b cos theire hot. i think u r a moron for liking spicy food. i think u r infirier being and deserve to be rediculed and attacked and i don't think you should be able 2 get married cos u r dsgusting me.

PS I HATES SPICINESS AND I DONT EAT IT

ok here's my real opinion on homosexuality: who cares. people are different. everyone needs to grow up. if you don't like something, don't do it. don't want to see guy's kissing? don't watch it. gay people don't whine and moan about all the disgusting straight people making out so you have no right to complain about gays. they're not making you watch.

straight guys, consider this: gay guys sicken you because they are sexually attracted to males and want to have sexual relations with them. if you managed to get a girlfriend, she would be sexually attracted to males and want to have sexual relations with them. she's just like a gay guy. it's almost as if you're gay.

I believe gays should be converted. Love is irrelevant, the only reason to seek contact with other people is to mate and bring forth the next generation. That is not possible with homosexual people so they ruin the system. However I won't mind that homosexual people exist as long as they don't bother me. If they start bugging me openly it will have concequences.

QUOTE (Satesphiar @ Apr 24 2006, 02:13 AM) well....as u've said it....guess wat i'll admit it too.
I WAS a bisexual ....but it dissolved and mouldered away since I was ...wat...14 probably...now I'm 'normal'...but I will still say that attraction to the opposite sex is normal but the same sex is not. I am saying this bcos it is a universal thing...everysingle living things maintain that....hell...in heaven God created Adam and Eve - they were a male and a female...because that is wat is - "NORMAL"
But still as time is passing by it's reaching to the position of normality-this homosexuality....
Another point of why Homosexuality is not normal.....physically one can't do wat can normally be done in heterosexuality - that is procreation...
ok attraction to the opposite sex couldn't be normal,but i was born with this feeling,i can do anything...

if i try to hide this to myself,i feel so bad,so i let my bisexuality "free",because i can stop to like and desire girls
happy.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Apr 24 2006, 04:26 AM) Love is irrelevant, the only reason to seek contact with other people is to mate and bring forth the next generation. That is not possible with homosexual people so they ruin the system.

humans as a whole are too good at reproducing. cockroaches are saints compared to us. why would you want to increase our numbers?

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Apr 24 2006, 11:35 AM)
humans as a whole are too good at reproducing. cockroaches are saints compared to us. why would you want to increase our numbers?
With more people evolution will go faster. Because there will be an even greater need for food and shelter the world will become completely industrialized eventually. With greater demand the higher production.

true, but what then? the world is completely industrialized and covered with humans. the environment deteriorates to the point that we can't sustain ourselves and humans die out. we don't need to be trying to reproduce as much as possible.

anyway, let's get back closer to the topic. we're supposed to be discussing homosexuality, not natural selection.

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Apr 24 2006, 11:58 AM) true, but what then? the world is completely industrialized and covered with humans. the environment deteriorates to the point that we can't sustain ourselves and humans die out. we don't need to be trying to reproduce as much as possible.

Then we venture into space. With greater technology we might be able to colonize other planets and moons.

anyway, let's get back closer to the topic. we're supposed to be discussing homosexuality, not natural selection.

No matter what people say, I will always think that homosexual people shouldn't exist. They serve no purpose

Doesn't bother me none ^__^

Everyone is equal and all that stuff so that's where I stand...

I really had no idea that "gay" is a derogatory name at all. Even my homosexual friends say it
blink.gif

QUOTE (March_On_Electric_Children @ Apr 24 2006, 01:50 AM) In this Forum i would appreciate if words such as "gay" ... Just so you know that this is really culture specific. Over here gay is the word of choice used by homosexual to describe themselves. It is not offensive in anyway.

QUOTE Another major disadvantage is HIV/AIDS is commonly seen in homosexuals. A common misconception. HIV is not more likely to be passed upon between homosexual couple than heterosexual couples. HIV will spead with any sexual or blood contact involving soft mucus (in other words, most part of the body that are not outside skin). This idea comes from the fact that HIV first appear in some more open gay communities that were having sexual contact with multiple partners without any protections.

And before someone falls into another mis-conception, this does not mean all homosexual have multiple partners more than heterosexual couples.

QUOTE in heaven God created Adam and Eve - they were a male and a female...because that is wat is - "NORMAL"Now we fall into a beliefs. You are free to belive that god created adam and eve. But not everyone is sharing that belief and you cannot proove to them they are wrong (and you don't need to proove it since it is a belief). In other words, you cannot use a belief to justify an action or to judge others. Because beliefs are not facts. If you want an example of what can happen when using beliefs to judge others, look at what is hapening with muslim countries. Why all the ba blood? Beacuse many people here try using our values and beliefs to "evaluate" them.

Finally I would say this. People can do what ever they want in their bedroom. It is not the business of others. After all, I would reserve a rather unpleasent welcome to anyone coming in my bed room to tell me what I can and canot do.

QUOTE (Bold @ Apr 24 2006, 06:32 AM) Just so you know that this is really culture specific. Over here gay is the word of choice used by homosexual to describe themselves. It is not offensive in anyway.
I think it also depends on use though. Around here, if you say "he's a gay" it's considered disrespectful, but the word gay itself isn't so much the problem.

In today's world, I'd think there would be more tolerence to homosexuality, especially since it isn't anything new (there are records of it over 2-2500 years ago). While it is true most religious people are against it, there are churches who advertise the fact that they accept homosexuals in their congregation, offering a safe place for everyone who is "like that" but believes in God the same as all other Christians.

I personally don't have a problem with it, and it's far more likely I'm going to have to watch a heterosexual couple makeout/grope in public since that's "the norm" and "acceptable"
dry.gif

Besides, a lot of girls think what two men do in private it hot
laugh.gif
There isn't a yaoi subculture for nothing!

QUOTE i believe that love is love no matter who it is with so why dont you make love with your mother

QUOTE since i was a kid i was in love with girls me too but i am a man

man every one bisexual hire maybe because thay have some problem or somthing like that or maybe like they say there are more woman than man in the world so i think that islam solve this roblem by making the man able to mary 4 woman

QUOTE true, but what then? the world is completely industrialized and covered with humans. the environment deteriorates to the point that we can't sustain ourselves and humans die out. we don't need to be trying to reproduce as much as possible.

dont wory about that there are tooooo many spase in this world we are not using 30% of it and that time wont come because the one that made this world so perfect wont miss something like that

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Apr 24 2006, 11:08 AM) that or maybe like they say there are more woman than man in the world so i think that islam solve this roblem by making the man able to mary 4 woman
Check your numbers. According to the 2005 UN statistics, it is preatty close to 1:1
http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/pro...w2005/tab1a.htm

The lowest one I found was UAE with 47 women for every 100 men. Beside, geneticly speaking, there are equal chances to get a girl and a boy as a child

Gay has become more of a description , and it`s become a common used word , just like shit. but i think there is nothing wrong with gay people , and maybe they serve no purpose, but neither do french teachers , and they`re accepted too right? well i hope you get my point. i do not care what sexual preference someone has , it`s the person it`s self that counts.

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Apr 24 2006, 10:08 AM) man every one bisexual hire maybe because thay have some problem or somthing like that or maybe like they say there are more woman than man in the world so i think that islam solve this roblem by making the man able to mary 4 woman
I don't see how that helps bisexual people. A bisexual man may prefer a male partner and not want any wives, and bisexual women ... well, that doesn't really help them at all if they want to be with a woman (unless another wife is their partner). You're assuming bisexual people prefer a heterosexual relationship over a homosexual one, which isn't always the case.

When god started the human race on the existence, he created Adam and ave .HE didn’t start with same sexes because logically that won’t be productive case.
The nature rule made men and women get attracted to each other, but as every rule there has been out of ordinary cases. The word out of ordinary may sound as a big word but actually it was like that when such case first appeared in the world.
I think when society accepted the idea and the Christianity approved it- as one of the members mention- it was a kind of encouraging point. So anyone now starts feeling himself attracted to guys for instance, he wouldn’t try to find any medical or psychological treatment but he’ll see himself as a healthy case which just happened to exist in the world.
Even animals aren’t homosexual creatures except pig which I thing is not what human are looking forward to be like.
((Ps. Religions are there to suit all time and place it is meant to stick to some rules that make human-life better and certainly Christianity didn’t have that approval on such a case 1000 years ago or even 500 years ago . i wonder did they talk to god when they decided to approve it? ))

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back