Summary of June 2005

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daft27

-nya
Retired
Here is some info regarding Fansub TV for June 2005. This is the eighth month that the site has been online.

System Stats
962,000 recorded page hits.

Financial Report
Expenses
- Download Server Silk: $149
- Download Server Sora: $69
- Database/Screenshot Server: $19
- Total Expenses: $237

Revenue
- Viewer Activity: $239

Net: +$2
Previous Balance: -$469
New Balance: -$467

the bad part is that too few of those 962 145 people clicked the ads :/ 1/10 of them did so it'd be awesome, right daft?

still.. ending up with a couple of extra bucks ain't too bad
smile.gif
it should be much more though..

/jp

QUOTE (darkdog @ Jul 10 2005, 05:19 PM) the bad part is that too few of those 962 145 people clicked the ads :/ 1/10 of them did so it'd be awesome, right daft?

still.. ending up with a couple of extra bucks ain't too bad
smile.gif
it should be much more though..

/jp
well, 1 of every 10 people would be pretty generous. I would say that it's more like half of that.. or less. I'm not permitted to disclose any sort of actual numbers, so all I can say is that the true figure would be closer to that.

oops.. i meant to say that IF 1/10 of them did so it'd be awesome
tongue.gif

i didn't know you couldn't say actual numbers.. it's all good though, i already have an idea of how many people have to click the links..

/jp

doesnt blocking cookies negate the click on the ad?

Yay, we made a profit! Only a few bucks more and DAft can get an icecream!
laugh.gif

i don't think that cookies ruin it.. as far as i know, the link itself contains the information needed for google to know on which website that user clicked the link -- and then your IP is marked, so that you can't spend all day clicking on the ads..

at least that's how i think it works
smile.gif

/jp

i take it there must be a time delay between advertisements, eg. you cant see the same ad a hundred times in an hour and get the same amount of money from it. cos if you have a browser like firefox you can use the middle mouse button, but they open in new tabs, would money still come from that. cos it takes about 2secs/less to open each new tab!

Well, it doesnt matter how many times u click it, that might not even register if they moniter the isp's incoming from each site, but hey, just try and click 'em every day. I try and click them as often as i can,.....remember

Maybe there should be some write up on what the most effective way to ad click it. Or does anyone know for sure how it works for sure?

it would be helpful i'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back