• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#1061 doomsayer

doomsayer

-Destroyer of Worlds

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1757 posts
  • Interests:You are my master, so tell me what it is that I should like.

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:25 AM

My current sig, any advice would be helpful.
user posted image
user posted image
In this ever changing world I seek only death and destruction, so that this world shall be annihilated along with all the scum and ignorance of the so called human race.
user posted image
user posted image
Claims:
In the name of my master, I claim them all!!! RAWR

#1062 Chuuko

Chuuko

-Yoitsu no Kenro

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga every now and then. Cars/driving, travel a bit as well.
    And some other stuff. :P

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

Wow, doom 0_o...That is some work of art you made there...looks absolutely beautifull.
What program did you use to make this artwork....really, it looks awesome wink.gif
And as always, you have a nice style in your work, it's awesome happy.gif

ug0a2653.gif
bestavatarandsignaturein8.jpg
UserbarHoro21.jpg
loliub2ma3.jpg
Type-moon_userbar01ver2.jpg

dieselstation: Exotic car pictures and wallpapers - Fuel for your desktop.
wreckedexotics: Car crash pictures
Thank you Kansa for the beautiful Gif/Sig ^_^

#1063 doomsayer

doomsayer

-Destroyer of Worlds

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:56 PM

Chuuko I used GIMP which is a free photo editing software.

And thanks for your kind words, just remember "he's coming for you".XD
user posted image
In this ever changing world I seek only death and destruction, so that this world shall be annihilated along with all the scum and ignorance of the so called human race.
user posted image
user posted image
Claims:

#1064 Inoue Reizo

Inoue Reizo

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Anime I remember having completed:<br><br><br>Ai Yori Aoshi<br>Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~<br>Green Green<br>Futari Ecchi<br>Goshyosho-Sama, Ninomiya-Kun<br>Naruto<br>Da Capo ~D.C.~<br>Da Capo Second Season ~D.C.S.S.~<br>Girls Bravo +S2<br>Gundam SEED <br>Gundam SEED Destiny<br>Kanon 2006<br>Hanaukyo Maid-Tai<br>Hanaukyo Maid-Tai ~La Verite~<br>DearS<br>Kodomo no Jikan<br>Kyo no Go no Ni<br>Samurai Champloo<br>The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya<br>Yumeria<br>Prism Ark<br>Samurai Champloo<br>Magikano<br>GTO: Great Teacher Oniizuka<br>Ikki Tousen<br>Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny<br>Myself; Yourself<br>ef-a tale of memories<br>Inukami!!<br>Amaenaideyo!<br>DBZ...sadly<br>.hack//Roots<br>.hack//SIGN<br>Shakugan no Shana<br>Miname-ke<br>Kimi ga Nozomu Eien<br>Tokyo Underground<br>Tales of Symphonia<br>Claymore<br>Full Metal Alchemist<br><br><br>Watching currently:<br>True Tears<br>H2O: Footprints in the Sand<br>Bleach<br>Naruto Shippuden<br>Clannad<br>Rosario+Vampire<br>Kimikiss Pure Rouge<br>Karin<br>Seto Hanayome<br>Higurashi no Naku Koro ni<br>Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~<br>Moyashimon<br>Da Capo II<br>They are my noble masters<br><br>Anime I plan to watch:<br>Tengen Toppa Gurren Langan<br>Darker Than Black<br>Spice and Wolf<br>Miname-ke: Okawari<br>Amaenaidayo: Katsu<br>Higurashi no naku Koro ni Kai<br>Full Metal Panic<br>Full Metal Panic fumoffu

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:08 PM

New sig I made. I took out the text because it looked out of place. Suggestions for text would be appreciated biggrin.gif

user posted image
user posted image

#1065 Chuuko

Chuuko

-Yoitsu no Kenro

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga every now and then. Cars/driving, travel a bit as well.

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (doomsayer @ Oct 13 2008, 11:56 PM)
Chuuko I used GIMP which is a free photo editing software.

And thanks for your kind words, just remember "he's coming for you".XD
I see, GIMP eh....I didn't know you could make such wonderfull sigs with that program....i've been trying but it seems like impossible for me ph34r.gif I keep trying though.....
You say he's coming for me ph34r.gif *quickly hides under his bed* XD

@ Inoue Reizo.....Super cool sig dude, really awesome wink.gif ....I do not have a suggestion for now......but really it looks awesome happy.gif

ug0a2653.gif
UserbarHoro21.jpg
loliub2ma3.jpg

#1066 doomsayer

doomsayer

-Destroyer of Worlds

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:50 PM

Chuuko if you need any help with gimp just ask, I might be able to help.

@ Ino: I think it looks good with out any text, so I would probably leave it blank.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Claims:

#1067 Chuuko

Chuuko

-Yoitsu no Kenro

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (doomsayer @ Oct 14 2008, 05:50 PM)
Chuuko if you need any help with gimp just ask, I might be able to help.
Oh! yeah i could use some help indeed wink.gif ...That would be nice...if i know the basics a little, then i should be able to make some good sigs....Thanks doom happy.gif

ug0a2653.gif
UserbarHoro21.jpg
loliub2ma3.jpg

#1068 doomsayer

doomsayer

-Destroyer of Worlds

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:43 PM

Ok so what ever you need help with just PM me about it and I shall try and help you.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Claims:

#1069 MaKiMaKi13

MaKiMaKi13

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:59 AM

user posted image

Sig i've been working on any comments/criticism greatly appreciated, especially on the text.

#1070 Inoue Reizo

Inoue Reizo

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Anime I remember having completed:<br><br><br>Ai Yori Aoshi<br>Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~<br>Green Green<br>Futari Ecchi<br>Goshyosho-Sama, Ninomiya-Kun<br>Naruto<br>Da Capo ~D.C.~<br>Da Capo Second Season ~D.C.S.S.~<br>Girls Bravo +S2<br>Gundam SEED <br>Gundam SEED Destiny<br>Kanon 2006<br>Hanaukyo Maid-Tai<br>Hanaukyo Maid-Tai ~La Verite~<br>DearS<br>Kodomo no Jikan<br>Kyo no Go no Ni<br>Samurai Champloo<br>The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya<br>Yumeria<br>Prism Ark<br>Samurai Champloo<br>Magikano<br>GTO: Great Teacher Oniizuka<br>Ikki Tousen<br>Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny<br>Myself; Yourself<br>ef-a tale of memories<br>Inukami!!<br>Amaenaideyo!<br>DBZ...sadly<br>.hack//Roots<br>.hack//SIGN<br>Shakugan no Shana<br>Miname-ke<br>Kimi ga Nozomu Eien<br>Tokyo Underground<br>Tales of Symphonia<br>Claymore<br>Full Metal Alchemist<br><br><br>Watching currently:<br>True Tears<br>H2O: Footprints in the Sand<br>Bleach<br>Naruto Shippuden<br>Clannad<br>Rosario+Vampire<br>Kimikiss Pure Rouge<br>Karin<br>Seto Hanayome<br>Higurashi no Naku Koro ni<br>Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~<br>Moyashimon<br>Da Capo II<br>They are my noble masters<br><br>Anime I plan to watch:<br>Tengen Toppa Gurren Langan<br>Darker Than Black<br>Spice and Wolf<br>Miname-ke: Okawari<br>Amaenaidayo: Katsu<br>Higurashi no naku Koro ni Kai<br>Full Metal Panic<br>Full Metal Panic fumoffu

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:02 PM

user posted image
user posted image

#1071 oppai-ga-suki

oppai-ga-suki

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2118 posts
  • Interests:anime, computers, sports( fishing, soccer,football), ecchi

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:13 AM

Well, this is an improvement over my entry for the ecchi competition. Sorry for the crappy quality, thats what you get from GIFs.

user posted image

Anyone please critique and if you can ca ngive me some tips of how to imrpove it.
Im thinking of using this as my FTV sig.

user posted image
Blooming flower, please tell me
Why do people fight and hurt one another ?

#1072 Gustav1976

Gustav1976

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1825 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:55 AM

I have a favour to ask you artistic-types. I'm having trouble any of my players to do screen caps so i was wondering if one of you would do me a really big favour and do a screen cap of Moka from the OP of the new season of Rosario+Vampire. The screen cap is for use as an avatar so ideally I'd like it to be either happy looking Moka or a nice dynamic shot shot of her in her disco outfit.
Thanks

#1073 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:27 PM

not bad oppai gif running smoothly only thing I could say is how but put what she said in jap XD.

And we are call Graphic Artist =P Gustav. Also this isnt the thread for that if you looking for an ava well use the ava and sig request thread plus it would help if you add the timeline if the moment you want. Also if you trying to use VLC with snapshot and it crashing I can assist you on that since it was doing it to me but still this thread isnt the place for it.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> Posted Image<br/><br/><br />
<span><input type=button value="Show Spoiler" onclick="this.style.display='none'; this.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('span')[0].style.display = '';" style="font-size:10px"><span style="display: none"> Posted Image </span></span> <br/><br/><br />
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...CODE=4&MID=9346' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Posted Image</a><br/><br/><br />
Come check out the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...pic=1429&st=100' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'><span style='color:green'>Gif Thread</span></a><br/><br/><br />
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.datorrent..._pics_1.torrent' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Torrent Link</a> Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.datorrent...i Pic 2.torrent' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Torrent Link</a> Ecchi Pic 1-3 <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.fileqube....IAGnWeevm186537' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>YEAH!!!</a>

#1074 Uz3r013

Uz3r013

-sama "The Great Ero King"

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts
  • Interests:Birthday: June 30 2086 (wont let me select that year &lt;_&lt;)<br><br>Manga Editor @ Solaris-SVU (http://www.mangaworld.org/)<br>Editor for: Girls Saurus DX<br><br>Online Gaming:<br>-Left4Dead<br>-Team Fortress<br>-Call of Duty<br>-Spore<br><br>Old Skool gaming:<br>-Total Annihilation<br>-Metal Slug<br><br>Favorite Mangas:<br>Change 123<br>Rosario + Vampire<br>Kemeko Dx<br>Mysterious Girlfriend X <br>Akumetsu <br>Mahou Tsukai Kurohime <br>Yakuza Girl<br>Highschool of the Dead<br>Girls Saurus and Girls Saurus DX<br>History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi <br>Sekirei <br>My Balls <br><br>Favorite Anime Girls:<br>1.M.M. - Kemeko Dx<br>2.Moka(inner) - Rosario + Vampire<br>3.Karoi Kanzaki - To Aru Majutsu no Index<br>4.Horo - Spice and Wolf<br>5.Neliel tu Oderschvank - Bleach<br>6.Tayuya - Naruto<br>7.Halibel - Bleach<br>8.Asuka Langley Soryu - Evangelion

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (Gustav1976 @ Nov 02 2008, 01:55 AM)
I have a favour to ask you artistic-types. I'm having trouble any of my players to do screen caps so i was wondering if one of you would do me a really big favour and do a screen cap of Moka from the OP of the new season of Rosario+Vampire. The screen cap is for use as an avatar so ideally I'd like it to be either  happy looking Moka or a nice dynamic shot shot of her in her disco outfit.
Thanks

did you ever get the pic you wanted? cause i have a few. if you still looking for sum let me know.

now onto my thing...
I just made this. id like sum criticism. like, what do you think of the subject? Do you think the color/decor match with them? come on, do your worst.
user posted image
user posted image

#1075 Gustav1976

Gustav1976

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1825 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:22 AM

thanks Uze I've finally got the hang on my various (though fairly basic) screen cap software. I like that avatar it's cute but twisted in exactly the right way hAHAhAHahAHAHa maybe a hint of something slightly sinister in the background could be added but otherwise that's nice.

If anybody could lend me a hand finding an image I'd appreciate it, I have an idea for a Kemeko Sig but I can;t find the right pic for one of the characters that's gonna go in it. I need a pic of Izumi looking cute/embarrassed such as when she she starts thinking about something "unhealthy".
The Sig I'm planning on trying to do is gonna have Kemeko, Izumi and Hayawa(sp?) in their sterotypical poses.eg. Izumi looking embarrassed/outraged, Kemeko with M.M. peeking out or emerging and Hayaw looking devious or turned-on.
Izumi seems to be the hardest one to find the right pose for blink.gif

#1076 shinigamii

shinigamii

-geass prince~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts
  • Interests:Anime why else would i be here?<br><br>hmm my interests... some are R rated for Randomness... Main interest C.C. yes i know shes an anime character... i dont care to be honest shes my C.C. and thats all there is... so what else does a creature like myself do.... i dont know either. o_O if you have any information please contact... forgot who to contact.<br><br>Random help line... i forgot that too. <br><br>Something i will never forget is how i claim C.C. as my wife. Someone else may have claimed her aswell but she's truly mines XD.<br><br>Why am i writing this.....

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:25 PM

So heres a new style of mines although i still went with colourful just not so much XD.

user posted image

Tell me how it worked out please. C&C is always nice.
user posted image
Visit my city and see the shinigamii realm.shiniville

Check out my Random Blog.

user posted image
user posted image

<Trivia> Hint: The Pe**o* *u** *o* Me
<@KansaLovePrimula> can i buy a vowel
Jun: lol sometimes you really need a kansa-english, english-kansa dictionary

#1077 doomsayer

doomsayer

-Destroyer of Worlds

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

Very nice shini, the only thing I could suggest is maybe make the render above your name bigger. But then again I'm not an artist so anything I say about art should be ignored.XD
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Claims:

#1078 shinigamii

shinigamii

-geass prince~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts
  • Interests:Anime why else would i be here?<br><br>hmm my interests... some are R rated for Randomness... Main interest C.C. yes i know shes an anime character... i dont care to be honest shes my C.C. and thats all there is... so what else does a creature like myself do.... i dont know either. o_O if you have any information please contact... forgot who to contact.<br><br>Random help line... i forgot that too. <br><br>Something i will never forget is how i claim C.C. as my wife. Someone else may have claimed her aswell but she's truly mines XD.<br><br>Why am i writing this.....

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:58 PM

Its deliberately smaller so my name doesnt take anything away from the sig because if it was bigger my name overlaps and it looks like bleh...
I might put up a V2 tomorrow if i find myself pondering what to do.
user posted image
Visit my city and see the shinigamii realm.shiniville

Check out my Random Blog.

user posted image
user posted image

<Trivia> Hint: The Pe**o* *u** *o* Me
<@KansaLovePrimula> can i buy a vowel
Jun: lol sometimes you really need a kansa-english, english-kansa dictionary

#1079 doomsayer

doomsayer

-Destroyer of Worlds

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:06 AM

LOL I meant the render, not your name.XD
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Claims:

#1080 Uz3r013

Uz3r013

-sama "The Great Ero King"

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts
  • Interests:Birthday: June 30 2086 (wont let me select that year &lt;_&lt;)<br><br>Manga Editor @ Solaris-SVU (http://www.mangaworld.org/)<br>Editor for: Girls Saurus DX<br><br>Online Gaming:<br>-Left4Dead<br>-Team Fortress<br>-Call of Duty<br>-Spore<br><br>Old Skool gaming:<br>-Total Annihilation<br>-Metal Slug<br><br>Favorite Mangas:<br>Change 123<br>Rosario + Vampire<br>Kemeko Dx<br>Mysterious Girlfriend X <br>Akumetsu <br>Mahou Tsukai Kurohime <br>Yakuza Girl<br>Highschool of the Dead<br>Girls Saurus and Girls Saurus DX<br>History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi <br>Sekirei <br>My Balls <br><br>Favorite Anime Girls:<br>1.M.M. - Kemeko Dx<br>2.Moka(inner) - Rosario + Vampire<br>3.Karoi Kanzaki - To Aru Majutsu no Index<br>4.Horo - Spice and Wolf<br>5.Neliel tu Oderschvank - Bleach<br>6.Tayuya - Naruto<br>7.Halibel - Bleach<br>8.Asuka Langley Soryu - Evangelion

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:57 AM

i never really understood why people use the same render twice in a signature.

hmm, maybe the left render, rotate it clockwise about 45 degrees so the eyes are level and zoom up on the face. Your name feels like its a trademark logo, (unless thats what you were going for) maybe fade away the bottom 1/5th of the left square, change your font to sumthing more curvy or slick (sumthing that matches the feeling her hair gives off), enlarge it and put it into the faded section of the square.

or you can cut the stone out, place it in that bottom 5th and kinda blend your name into it. or make your name stand out a bit, by making it into the fire thats ushally in the stone.

i was kinda thinking maybe sumthing like this:
user posted image
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users