General Anime Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
i find it hard to have a discussion just generally about animes because what i sometimes want to say doesn't fit any of the thread...so speak up! and post some cool and awesome infos or pictures you have about animes!!!

Europe really love their manga....too much...

don't try this at home kids.

a biography of Hitler in an anime store?

lol, i love that second pic you posted. And not all of europe is that extreem with manga on a milk pack.

How does anyone like the 3rd annual Animax 1st prize awarded OVA Hotori ~ Tada Saiwai wo Koinegau? personally i really love it, it have a brilliant plot that's outstanding and totally bring the awesomeness of how an OVA can be.

In the near future, a boy, Suzu, is in the hospital. He is a personality plant robot in which Ogura Ryo’s “Personality Unit” was transplanted. The personality unit is a memory unit that stores the human’s memory. The robot that has the personality unit acts like the owner of the memory. Suzu was made by the wish of the parents of Ryo who had died, and Suzu is accumulating Ryo’s memory.

One day, Suzu meets a girl, Shimizu Hotori. When she knows that Suzu is a personality plant robot, she says Suzu is opposite to her. She's been suffering from the disease. She is losing her memories and is going to die. While Suzu is increasing his memory that he didn't have, Suzu is losing her memory that she must have.

[NOTE:]
The script was awarded the first prize of the 3rd annual Animax contest. The winners of the 1st and 2nd contest were "Super Kuma-san" and “Azusa Otetsudai Shimasu” respectively.

Actually, I just watched the Hotori fansub. It's a great story. I really enjoyed it - cried at the end, too.

In fact, it's so great, Fansub.tv has it listed twice!
smile.gif

Well both links are connected to the same file. But i agree it was good, but didn't cried at the end.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Sep 13 2005, 09:37 PM) i find it hard to have a discussion just generally about animes because what i sometimes want to say doesn't fit any of the thread...so speak up! and post some cool and awesome infos or pictures you have about animes!!!

Europe really love their manga....too much...

don't try this at home kids.

a biography of Hitler in an anime store?
1. is that naruto on there? is that copyright? i havta say that is the ugliest milk carton ever.
2. u can fill in the scribble with the word "punani". it seems to fit. LMFAO, nice one mkk.
3. i wonder what Hitler would look like anime version.

It's from Ginban Kaleidoscope. And that perverted canadian did help her to get rid of that stupid american girl, by telling her what to say.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back