• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 dchaosblade

dchaosblade

- Lord of Chaos

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2992 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list, but to get a start on it: quotes, reading, writing, anime, games, computers, &c.

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:40 PM

Actually, it's not the US president. That's the funny thing, it specifically states "the country of Nippon" - and Nippon = Japan. The White House is obviously just what they associate with presidency regardless of country or something xD
So yeah, serious crazyness, fked up plot, and not very good artwork = no interest. Anyway...
Don't forget, the edit and search buttons are your friend!
user posted image

#22 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:27 PM

Well for some reason this kind of feels like a game that decided to make it's own path. So out of boredom I'll give it a shot. I mean it's actually something completely different in the common run of the mill eroge that's out there. So I guess they wanted to do something that isn't school related, but working with the fantasy gendre in a direction it hasn't been to before.

Aside from that I guess you can say that this might turn out something like a female version of Hetilia if you ask me.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#23 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8830 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original "total post count"..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of "spamming".....bah. >.>

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or "Sapuri")
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger & Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:25 AM

I'm not a KEY fan.......end of....TYPE-MOON rules! laugh.gif

I watched the trailer.......its not that great but it is funny.....it will have a weak plot but wasn't this particular game made for its eroge aspects ?? T*Ts & ASS ?? wink.gif

#24 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:51 PM

Even though I am also a Type-Moon Slave I have to say that I can't defend the Key side of things all that well. Although for the Type-Moon side of things I can. Even though the story is dark at least they have it where there is a story and there is a good reasoning behind all of what is happening. Although that is after you go a little bit into the main storyline.

If you guys think this will be you standard run of the mill keep picking one of the girl's choices then it would be lumped in togeter with a few games that I've played and are not proud of playing becuase it had little to no story. Although those games you play to see if it has an interesting concept or not.

#25 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts
  • Location:Room 29A, 1232 Lightbringer Building Adversary St. cor. Queens St., 6th Circle Hellstown
  • Interests:Anime! And gaming! And money!

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:25 PM

Is this the eroge that spawned that mass of Putin MADs in niconico? If so, this rocks! I can't believe how they made Putin GAR and moe at the same time. Oh joy.
user posted image

"If it's for the sake of seeing others suffer, no effort is too great." ~Prince Baka

If you're going to enforce rules, don't be a hypocrite. You know who you are.

Things to note when reading my posts:
I have bad memory.
I'm like that anime character who's bad with names. I'm literally bad with names and faces.
I'm tired of political correctness/correctness in general, screw that, this is the internet.
Spelling liek dis doesn't necessitate illiteracy. U call it linguistic anarchy i.e. being lazy.
Also, I ****ed YOU'RE mom.

#26 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

Is this the eroge that spawned that mass of Putin MADs in niconico? If so, this rocks! I can't believe how they made Putin GAR and moe at the same time. Oh joy.
Yep I guess it is. Unfufuf~ I really cannot wait until the english patch will be released...I hope qc will finish soon happy.gif

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#27 Kaeru-P

Kaeru-P

~ Person who asks random questions randomly ~

• Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:00 AM

Well it seems This game got licensed by JASTUSA here's the official news http://www.jastusa.c...s-the-president or http://novelnews.net...8/yes-jast-can/, so far its expected to be released next year. They mentioned they are going to use the fan translation as a basis for their official translation

Edited by lavenderdays, 29 December 2010 - 10:03 AM.

#28 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

Gaaah I knew it...I knew it... that something happens to this project if things keep up like this...well actually its good news( faaar better than a c and d letter) but seriously come on how long is it now going to take until we see it in english (its jast usa after all...), the translation is finished since beginning September and sicne then yeah unlimited qc work with no end... that and the lack of news since a few months about it is a bit meh dry.gif
Don't get me wrong guys I'm thankful and appreciate the work of the guys at tl wiki who worked on it and have highest respect towards them and their work, and I would be the last one who would demand anything from someone whos doing a favour for so many people in their freetime...but well its still nevertheless a bit.... irritating now... I mean it was soo close... since 3 months it was on the verge of being released in english and now....Jast usa...
I mean there was no news since beginning September, and a lot of people thought they are artificial dragging things a bit longer to make a christmas release ( sicne there were quite some rumours flying around), and then three days before christmas, the first officially update of them since 3 months said nope its at a standstill.

Okay the good news really is that so or so we are seeing it in english ...one day.. If Jast usa is doing a good job now on this, then the whole western eroge community could profit from it but well...it's Jast USA sleep.gif. I don't know about you guys but I don't really have a high opinion of them...and seeing the endless story of the Demonbane release ...only god knows how long a release of Osananajimi wa Daitouryou will take now. But well who knows maybe Jast USA will surprise us in a positive way this time...but for that they have to do some quite work...and in any case a better job than with Demonabne.

Basically I have two hopes regarding this now, that by the love of god that jast usa won't sue unlimited censor works on the good parts and that it won't become a second Demonbane regarding the draaaaging release date.

Edit: I did a little longer post regarding that matter on my blog, check it out if you want to. http://my.opera.com/...g/2010/12/29/ye

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#29 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

Oh yeha I read about them finally translating it, but still a it took a year for them to translate it? I mean is it something like how some of these groups do thier fan translations, and/or is it because this is a very long game that it needs at least a year to translate?

#30 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:59 PM

Hmmm I think they started this project around a year ago end of october, beginning november. Translation and Editing was done around beginning September this year, so translating and editing took them around 1 year ( even a little bit less) I think for a visual novel of that length its perfectly normal...I think the speed in that area is for a fan translation quite good. Since Beginning Septermber this project was in QC state, I dont have followed beta testing or qc stage much on viual novel translation patches, so its hard to judge the time 3 months for it, but if you ahve followed the % number on qc which they updated once in awhile it seemed a bit dragged in the end, middle October I think it was around 50% or even more , middle November it was already by 70 to 75% the last update I had in mind was around 10 th December were it was at 88 or 90%. Like I said I cannot really judge if that speed can be considered as normal or not but it seemed to be a little bit dragged in the end and quite some people including me were thinking it was intended so it will be released on christmas but oh well...now we have jast usa.

Helen Keller

#31 Darkstorm

Darkstorm

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:25 PM

mhmm I actually played it...
can only give my personal opinion about it, it wasnt as bad as I predicted even enoyed
some parts of the game although I could not help getting irritated every time one of the allien lolis showed up... (personal opinion no offense to loli friends)

my favorite heroine ended up to be Irina Vladimirovna Putina (russians president and an albino cowbreast tsundere)
kinda messed up and random plot but had potential some god jokes and maybe some drama or more like the wanted it do be kind of dramatic but failed as hard as possible (personal opinion here again^^)

the mainplot was at most medicore 5,5/10 at best (alienbrainwashing divices are not that great as maintheme...)

but not to forget the maybe only great autstanding thing in that messed up game the sidecharacters 7/10
the dandy gar panda (my favorite yeah I like dandy old man dont laugh at me..)
the male support cast friend
the maid bodyguard
the pope teacher (yeah dirty pope jokes are rly low but it kinda uped the niveau at the point he joined the story....)
althaugh the maincharacter was not rly to my liking he at least was not some weak wimp like most of the anime harem leads of the past years that syndrom had me kinda annoyed
and made me drop most harem shows without even going past ep2-3 in most cases (personal opinoin again...)

Edited by Darkstorm, 17 February 2011 - 09:27 PM.

What is a person´s destiny? A gift from god ...? An invention of oneself ...? NO! A person´s destiny is only one thing! DEATH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users