30 replies to this topic

#1 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:01 AM

That looks awesome. I really want that, but since I don't know japanese I'll have to wait for the patch that will come in like 4 years. sad.gif

Guys translate it for me on release date?
user posted image

#2 nomae

nomae

-san

• Sempais
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:44 AM

Too awesome. It's things like this that make me want to actually learn Japanese.

#3 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2932 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:48 AM

LOL, this looks dumb. Some studios come up with really weird plot ideas. The drawing style looks pretty bad too.

#4 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (warita200 @ Sep 12 2009, 03:48 AM)
LOL, this looks dumb. Some studios come up with really weird plot ideas. The drawing style looks pretty bad too.

Dude are you kidding me?

The plost seems so crazy and awesome. @[email protected]

It's like "What kind of crack were you doing when you came up with that?" biggrin.gif

user posted image

#5 Anybody

Anybody

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:56 PM

Random uncreative otaku moe-bait with cliche loli characters and ero-scenes.....

The thread author should be ashamed for calling it "awesome" , because this looks seriously stupid random try to get money from your average japanese.

Storyline seems stupid too, not to mention TRAGIC character designs.

This should never get released and all those wannabe eroge companies would be better off transfering all the money they have to Type-Moon.

Maybe then we could get a vnovel based on NOTES.
user posted image

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Fai < My anime List (lol)

#6 deadlylazers

deadlylazers

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:09 PM

I saw an article about this game on Sankaku Complex a few months ago.
Link not work safe: Vladmir Putin Put in Eroge

Website Link:
My Girlfriend is the President

user posted image

Also,
^Thread hate much?
o-_-)=○)゜O゜)

#7 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Anybody @ Sep 12 2009, 10:56 AM)
Random uncreative otaku moe-bait with cliche loli characters and ero-scenes.....

The thread author should be ashamed for calling it "awesome" , because this looks seriously stupid random try to get money from your average japanese.

Storyline seems stupid too, not to mention TRAGIC character designs.

This should never get released and all those wannabe eroge companies would be better off transfering all the money they have to Type-Moon.

Maybe then we could get a vnovel based on NOTES.

Opinons, everyone has them, but sadly enough my opinion is one of the average japanese kid. I'm totally ashamed of calling it "awesome", I might kill myself later tonight.~

But enough sarcasm.
user posted image

#8 dchaosblade

dchaosblade

- Lord of Chaos

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2992 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list, but to get a start on it: quotes, reading, writing, anime, games, computers, &amp;c.

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:28 PM

Feel free to express your opinions, whether positive or negative, but please try to avoid insulting other members sleep.gif

I'm not really a big fan of VN's, but I have to say that this one does seem a bit too out there for me to even consider giving a chance. The artwork doesn't seem up to par with competition and the storyline is just...really really really weird... I mean, aliens come, destroy/kill the Nation's leader, so decide to grab some random girl off the street (who happens to be what, a high-schooler? younger?) and make her "President", brainwashes the entire World to make them believe not only that the girl is President, but also that the Nation's government structure is actually a democratic Presidential system (completely different from what it used to be)? Further, we have another very young lady who is the leader of Russia who will presumably get the hots for the male lead - who btw is just a random friend of the President before she was uh...instantiated as a President?

Just a little too weird with way too many plot holes...
Don't forget, the edit and search buttons are your friend!
user posted image

#9 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Sep 12 2009, 12:28 PM)
Feel free to express your opinions, whether positive or negative, but please try to avoid insulting other members sleep.gif

I'm not really a big fan of VN's, but I have to say that this one does seem a bit too out there for me to even consider giving a chance.  The artwork doesn't seem up to par with competition and the storyline is just...really really really weird...  I mean, aliens come, destroy/kill the Nation's leader, so decide to grab some random girl off the street (who happens to be what, a high-schooler? younger?) and make her "President", brainwashes the entire World to make them believe not only that the girl is President, but also that the Nation's government structure is actually a democratic Presidential system (completely different from what it used to be)?  Further, we have another very young lady who is the leader of Russia who will presumably get the hots for the male lead - who btw is just a random friend of the President before she was uh...instantiated as a President?

Just a little too weird with way too many plot holes...

Well that's why it's a trailer. I mean I doubt any movie or game fully explains the plot in their trailer, but then again the story is pretty %*#?ing crazy, so we can't really expect for it to make complete sense. They pretty much lost me with the whole alien stuff. Still I think it looks like a very fun VN to play, and what else do you need in a game, but the fun factor.

Edited by labk1ta, 12 September 2009 - 10:37 PM.

user posted image

#10 aquaspirit39

aquaspirit39

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:25 PM

it is ironic how sometimes these people who hate VN watch anime that is VN based like H2O, White Album, Clannad, ef~tales.
Are average japanese teen way of thinking that bad till you need to write such an insult. If it is so, then i guess I am not welcomed in this community sad.gif guess I will be much more welcome in hongfire where all the average jap teen gather.

I watch the op movie...I am surprised the english narration is actually quite understandable...sometime jap english is so hard to listen to.

#11 shinigamii

shinigamii

-geass prince~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts
  • Interests:Anime why else would i be here?<br><br>hmm my interests... some are R rated for Randomness... Main interest C.C. yes i know shes an anime character... i dont care to be honest shes my C.C. and thats all there is... so what else does a creature like myself do.... i dont know either. o_O if you have any information please contact... forgot who to contact.<br><br>Random help line... i forgot that too. <br><br>Something i will never forget is how i claim C.C. as my wife. Someone else may have claimed her aswell but she's truly mines XD.<br><br>Why am i writing this.....

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Repede @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 PM)
(warita200 @ Sep 12 2009, 03:48 AM) LOL, this looks dumb. Some studios come up with really weird plot ideas. The drawing style looks pretty bad too.

Dudette are you kidding me

Fixed that up for you... laugh.gif

Seriously though how could this possibly be awesome, got to agree with everyone who says this is just plain weird. This comes across to me as some ero (wannabe) company who are looking for a cheap score of some profit. (if they even get any rolleyes.gif )
As stated before, the art is half assed, the story is half assed and i dont doubt the actual playing of the game will be half assed too.

Also Repede please try to stay away from swearing. wink.gif
user posted image
Visit my city and see the shinigamii realm.shiniville

Check out my Random Blog.

user posted image
user posted image

<Trivia> Hint: The Pe**o* *u** *o* Me
<@KansaLovePrimula> can i buy a vowel
Jun: lol sometimes you really need a kansa-english, english-kansa dictionary

#12 dchaosblade

dchaosblade

- Lord of Chaos

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2992 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list, but to get a start on it: quotes, reading, writing, anime, games, computers, &amp;c.

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (aquaspirit39 @ Sep 12 2009, 03:25 PM)
it is ironic how sometimes these people who hate VN watch anime that is VN based like H2O, White Album, Clannad, ef~tales.
Are average japanese teen way of thinking that bad till you need to write such an insult. If it is so, then i guess I am not welcomed in this community sad.gif guess I will be much more welcome in hongfire where all the average jap teen gather.

I watch the op movie...I am surprised the english narration is actually quite understandable...sometime jap english is so hard to listen to.

No one who's posted here has been someone who "hate VNs". We just prefer VNs that have an understandable plot and good artwork. Clannad is a good example =P

As far as the OP movie, I think it may be fan-dubbed. The game is slated for a Japan-only release, so I can't see why they'd dub it themselves, and no Western company would dub it unless they had distribution rights...
That said, find it odd they kept calling it 'nipon' instead of Japan, among other things ("The president is my Childhood friend" instead of "My girlfriend", etc)
Don't forget, the edit and search buttons are your friend!
user posted image

#13 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:50 PM

Also Repede please try to stay away from swearing

Oh I didn't really try to insult anyone or even try to make my point "stronger", It's that's just the way I talk in real life, so I tend to type the same way, but if the policy here is not to curse. I'll try to tone it down.

Also girls on the internet? NO WAI!

Edited by Repede, 12 September 2009 - 08:52 PM.

user posted image

#14 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2932 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:02 PM

Of course there are girls on the internet, did you think we havent noticed yet there is such a thing? tongue.gif

#15 NeoScott

NeoScott

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (warita200 @ Sep 12 2009, 04:02 PM)
Of course there are girls on the internet, did you think we havent noticed yet there is such a thing? tongue.gif

LIES. LIES AND BANTER. BLASPHEME.

SS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. AND WHEN YOU SS SOMETHING.

Mod Notes:
1) Edited out totally inappropriate remark for a forum like this. Keep that kind of stuff in 2/4ch where it belongs, not here.
2) This is WAY off topic. Please return to the topic or this thread will be closed.

May you love one forever.

Anime I've seen(Updated):

.hack//Sign
Afro Samurai
Ah! My Goddess
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
Akira
Aoi Hana
Asu no Yoichi
Asura Cryin'
Baccano!
Bakemonogatari
BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
Black Lagoon
Blood +
Blue Drop
Candy Boy
Cannan
Chaos Head
Chobits
Chrome Shelled Regios
D.N.Angel
Da Capo
Darker Than Black
Death Note
Desert Punk
Detriot Metal City
Devil May Cry
Eden of the East
EF A Tale of Melodies
EF A Tale of Memories
Elfen lied
Escaflowne
Eureka 7
Eve no Jikan
Full Metal Panic! 1/2/3
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex/2nd GIG
Girls Bravo
Gravitation
Gundamn Wing
Gungrave
H2O - foot prints in the sand
Hellsing
His And Her Circumstances
Ichigo 100%
Inukami!
InuYasha
Itazura na Kiss
Kampfer
Kanamemo
Kannagi
Kannagi
Kanokon
Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Kimikiss
Kiss x sis
Knights of the Zodiac
Kodomo No Jikan
Koihime Musou
K-on
Ladies Vs Bulters
Lovley complex
Macademi Wasshoi
Macross Frontier
Maid Guy
Maria Holic
Maria Holic
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya I/II
Moetan
Myself yourSelf
Negima!: Magister Negi Magi
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Nodame Cantabile
Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter
Nogizaka haruka no himitsu
Omamori Himari
Pet Shop of Horror
Please Teacher
Princess lover
Queen's Blade
R.O.D the TV
Roario Vamprie I/IIS
Sasameki Koto
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 1/2/2.5/3
School days
Sekirei
Seto no Hanayome
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo Anata wo Sukina Shiawase
Sora no Otoshimono
spice and wolf I/II
Strawberry panic
Strike Witches
toheart
Toradora
Trigun
True Tears
valkyria chronicles
Venture brothers 1/2/3
X:Movie
Zero no Tsukaima

#16 Cool Nitro

Cool Nitro

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Interests:Anime, game, reading material, collecting stuff, adventure, and list may go on .... XD

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:43 AM

( = _ = ) ......................

OMG, this stuff crack me a lot. All top leader is the world is danger of moefication. Hey wait the minute, so we all being rule by moe girl ........ NOOOOOOO !!!!

#17 Inoji

Inoji

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:animation...ricecakes...ricecake animations???

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:13 PM

Right. Because after seeing or playing Clannad, every visual novel MUST have a good plot and out of this world artwork right? dry.gif Not all VN companies can come close to that of KEY. So it would be great if you gave them a break from that. I agree though with this for the plot. The plot is way out of this world, but I'm guessing this is what they wanted to come up with. In a way, it also shows quite a charm with it. I'm interested in the artwork. Though VN character ideas are starting to be a bit overused. Besides, this probably isn't the only visual novel to have such silliness. It's probably one of the few to surface from the floor.
100% Orange Juice Full Version looking forward to.
-----------------------------------------------
Current Project
Sadness Sky-Before that time, I locked my heart inside of me. Everything was lost. You were that lost key I needed. You were also that key. Can you see the sadness in the sky? That is my sadness. That sadness won't stop.
user posted image

Here comes a new challenger!

#18 Anybody

Anybody

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (Inoji @ Sep 21 2009, 11:13 AM)
Right. Because after seeing or playing Clannad, every visual novel MUST have a good plot and out of this world artwork right?  dry.gif  Not all VN companies can come close to that of KEY.

Wait....wat?

Clannad had a good plot?

Key created good VNs?

And yes this is worse than yearly moe blob bs from Key. wink.gif

Ideas for author of this bs: cancel this acid-trip-inspired bs and donate all your money to TM.
user posted image

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Fai < My anime List (lol)

#19 Inoji

Inoji

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:animation...ricecakes...ricecake animations???

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:32 PM

Wouldn't it be better for you to email them that at their official website instead of here? Not like they'll be able to hear you. ;p
http://www.alcot.biz/
You never know. They just might take it up on your suggestion.
100% Orange Juice Full Version looking forward to.
-----------------------------------------------
Current Project
Sadness Sky-Before that time, I locked my heart inside of me. Everything was lost. You were that lost key I needed. You were also that key. Can you see the sadness in the sky? That is my sadness. That sadness won't stop.
user posted image

Here comes a new challenger!

#20 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2932 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

I wonder how anybody can watch this and enjoy it. The US president is a young girl, the russian president happens to be some goth loli girl (was she elected or also chosen by the aliens? If she was elected, then the russians must have a far more serious problem with vodka abuse then what I previously thought) and the aliens are ALSO young girls, but does it surprise us at this point? Not really. Do we feel the studio is making idiots out of us: YEAHHH!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users