#41 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2892 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Mar 16 2007, 02:32 AM)

IT WAS REPORTED AT THE ANN PAGE THAT CLANNAD (TV) WILL AIR IN OCTOBER 2007!!!

See for yourself.

*cough*

Sorry, but if that information is correct, then I'm even happier. When the Clannad anime ends, the movie DVD will be released and then subbed. God, I hope that information is correct.

And if it is, does this mean that there may be a possibility that Haruhi 2 will air along with Clannad?! If it does, then I must say, KyoAni at the end of this year will destroy the competition. laugh.gif

As far as Haruhi series 2 goes, it is still nothing more than rumours since there still no official announcement yet. I myself doubt that Haruhi series 2 will be aired this year considering KyoAni's 'Lucky Star' will start airing in April. If Lucky Star is a 12-14 episodes series, then it should end around end of June/beginning of July. But if Lucky Star is 24-26 episodes long, then it won't end until around end of September.

Considering ANN suggest that Clannad TV start in the October, I'm guessing KyoAni will either do Lucky Star for 12-14 episodes and not have anything to air between July and end of September, or do Lucky Star for 24-26 episodes.
If KyoAni was to aired Haruhi 2 between the July and end of September, there would have been some sort of official announcements by now.

#42 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts
  • Interests:on vacation~

Posted 16 March 2007 - 03:22 PM

The Clannad movie's animation was is exactly like the old Kanon. You're right Juhachi, they should have been able to animate it better... wtf is wrong with them rolleyes.gif I think I might just wait for the TV series anyway, especially since it's going to be released in October (!!!!) and that way, all the mysteries and plot developments will remain shocking for me, because I think that's why I enjoyed the previous two key animes so much.

::edit:: aww I lost my first claim sad.gif sorry kit, I didn't check to see who you were talking about, I was just hoping it wasn't her. Oh well smile.gif

Currently Watching:

Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zur�ckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

#43 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8830 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original "total post count"..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of "spamming".....bah. >.>

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or "Sapuri")
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger & Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 16 March 2007 - 03:51 PM

U know that the movie is gonna be released before the TV series begins airing, what if this movie is actually like the special beginning to the TV series and inorder to understand the TV series is to watch the movie first as well it looks like the case most likely considering that the movie will premiere like 2 weeks before the TV series, so the TV series could be a continuation of the Clannad movie. So all in all, it would be pointless to watch the Clannad TV series without watching the movie at first......thats a major problem if thats the case as we will probably see the Clannad movie subbed by a fansub group and released this time next year.....thats an awful long time. Do you guys think this may be the case ?? unsure.gif

But then if its true, its kinda dumb in a way, what happens to the ppl who don't watch the movie, wouldn't their TV ratings for the TV series go down....and if its the case, they are taking a hug e risk. But rest assure everyone, this might not be the case but who knows ???? ohmy.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif

#44 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts
  • Interests:on vacation~

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:00 PM

I think that the movie is independent from the tv series. I think the movie will try to condense the whole story to be fit for movie format. That's just my opinion though, I haven't heard anything official.... I'd rather skip the movie though, with that kind of animation. Also, if it is anything like the Air movie.... bleh... dry.gif the tv series was a million times better then that movie.

Currently Watching:

Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zur�ckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

#45 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts
  • Location:Kami, Hyougo, Japan in the summer and Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan in the winter.
  • Interests:I'm trying to find some new unlicensed anime to add to my collection. I love anime and manga and can't get enough of it, plus I'm flexible, and will watch almost anything.<br><br>Promoted to the Sempai level on January 31, 2007.

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 16 2007, 07:51 AM)
U know that the movie is gonna be released before the TV series begins airing, what if this movie is actually like the special beginning to the TV series and inorder to understand the TV series is to watch the movie first as well it looks like the case most likely considering that the movie will premiere like 2 weeks before the TV series, so the TV series could be a continuation of the Clannad movie. So all in all, it would be pointless to watch the Clannad TV series without watching the movie at first......thats a major problem if thats the case as we will probably see the Clannad movie subbed by a fansub group and released this time next year.....thats an awful long time. Do you guys think this may be the case ?? unsure.gif

How you could possibly come to that conclusion...

For one, Toei and KyoAni are not affiliates of each other, thus the stories are not connected. For another, the movie will most likely just be centered on Nagisa's story, much like how Toei centered the Air movie on Misuzu's arc. The anime series should encompass the other girls, much like with Air and Kanon. And besides, the movie won't be on DVD for 4-6 months after September, so don't expect to see a torrent for it until then and then we'd have to wait for the subs. Just that alone means (if the anime series does indeed air this October) that we non-Japanese fans won't see the movie until after the anime has ended, or damn close to it. On top of that, the Clannad game translation project is going fine, so if we're lucky, we'll see a release of the game sometime in 2008, so rejoice Clannad fans because 2008 will be a very good year to be a Clannad fan! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Barbobot)
What role does Yukine play in this? According to wiki she is a main character, but I haven't really seen her name mentioned anywhere else aside from on wikipedia.

You can go ahead and blame that one me. rolleyes.gif I was weighing the possibility of her being a main character due to her appearing on the cover of the game, but I found out I was wrong. There are only 5 heroines in Clannad, and they are all pictured in my sig. tongue.gif
Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

#46 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8830 posts

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Mar 16 2007, 04:13 PM)
How you could possibly come to that conclusion...

For one, Toei and KyoAni are not affiliates of each other, thus the stories are not connected. For another, the movie will most likely just be centered on Nagisa's story, much like how Toei centered the Air movie on Misuzu's arc. The anime series should encompass the other girls, much like with Air and Kanon. And besides, the movie won't be on DVD for 4-6 months after September, so don't expect to see a torrent for it until then and then we'd have to wait for the subs. Just that alone means (if the anime series does indeed air this October) that we non-Japanese fans won't see the movie until after the anime has ended, or damn close to it. On top of that, the Clannad game translation project is going fine, so if we're lucky, we'll see a release of the game sometime in 2008, so rejoice Clannad fans because 2008 will be a very good year to be a Clannad fan! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Barbobot)
What role does Yukine play in this? According to wiki she is a main character, but I haven't really seen her name mentioned anywhere else aside from on wikipedia.

You can go ahead and blame that one me. rolleyes.gif I was weighing the possibility of her being a main character due to her appearing on the cover of the game, but I found out I was wrong. There are only 5 heroines in Clannad, and they are all pictured in my sig. tongue.gif

Juhachi, I only said that it could be a possiblity but you will probably know better of this since your the "Maestro Fan of Key" laugh.gif . Kanon (2006 remake) has finished and I still haven't touched it yet, I need to watch it but what's stopping me from downloading it ????...no idea. blink.gif

#47 Barbobot

Barbobot

-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4328 posts
  • Interests:Barbobot's Anime List:
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Barbobot

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Mar 16 2007, 12:13 PM)
QUOTE (Barbobot)

Dam. Well I still stand by my claim over her. I would assume she would be in the anime at least since she was on the cover, even if she isn't a main character.

#48 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Mar 16 2007, 08:28 AM)
You can go ahead and blame that one me. rolleyes.gif I was weighing the possibility of her being a main character due to her appearing on the cover of the game, but I found out I was wrong. There are only 5 heroines in Clannad, and they are all pictured in my sig. tongue.gif [/QUOTE]
Dam. Well I still stand by my claim over her. I would assume she would be in the anime at least since she was on the cover, even if she isn't a main character.

No one ever said you can't claim a minor character or even any random character in the show. Its just that the major characters get more screen time tongue.gif laugh.gif

#49 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts
  • Location:Kami, Hyougo, Japan in the summer and Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan in the winter.
  • Interests:I'm trying to find some new unlicensed anime to add to my collection. I love anime and manga and can't get enough of it, plus I'm flexible, and will watch almost anything.<br><br>Promoted to the Sempai level on January 31, 2007.

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Mar 16 2007, 08:28 AM)

Like what Kit said, there wouldn't be any problem with claiming her. From what I can tell, she gets more screen time than any other minor character (much like how Shiori got a whole back story in Kanon) which is another reason why I thought she was one of the main characters, but her story is much shorter than all the other girls.

#50 Urzu-7

Urzu-7

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Sargent in the Mithril organization

Posted 17 March 2007 - 03:46 AM

Wow!! Clannad going to be TV series and animated by KyoAni that's major points in my book. Just maybe in 2009 KyoAni will make the re-make of AIR 09. ohmy.gif

#51 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (Urzu-7 @ Mar 16 2007, 07:46 PM)
Wow!! Clannad going to be TV series and animated by KyoAni that's major points in my book. Just maybe in 2009 KyoAni will make the re-make of AIR 09. ohmy.gif

Highly doubt they would remake one of their own series; even if I would absolutely cry manly tears of joy if they did that and extended the series to 24 episodes like Kanon, along with improved animation. T_T

#52 jul10

jul10

-mokyu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:26 AM

lol, no one has mentioned the preview of the TV series yet? blink.gif
Anyway, here's the 30 seconds (to be exact it is 29 secs) preview of the Clannad TV.

Damn, kyou is really cute!!! I glad that I have claimed her at the beginning. She is mine forever.... biggrin.gif

Btw, anyone know the song of that preview? unsure.gif
user posted image
Fansub. TV does not deal with licensed anime or Media Factory Inc. Works.
For complete information, please read the Anime Rules

user posted image
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #3
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #4

#53 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (jul10 @ Mar 17 2007, 08:26 PM)
Btw, anyone know the song of that preview?  unsure.gif

Why of course. The song is entitled Mag Mell and is the OP from the game. I have several version of the song already. The title Mag Mell is Gaelic (Irish) for "Field of Happiness" or "Field of Joy" or the like. There's even a Wiki page on it. It's from Irish mythology. I never knew this until just yesterday! XD

Well, actually, the song used in the TV commercial is a remix version of Mag Mell called "Mag Mell -cockool mix-" (kind of an odd name...). This song is on the third disc of the OST. I actually didn't notice the change until just a minute ago when the song played in my iTunes and I was like (OMG, this was the song used in the comercial! XD ) The difference is very subtle, but I can tell because I've listened to the commercial and Mag Mell many many times. tongue.gif I have (so far) the Clannad OST, the first album released called Sorarado, and a doujin of some of the songs in piano versions (it's a very awesome doujin happy.gif). Clannad's music has really grown on me these past few months I've been listening to the OST. One of the best OSTs ever, right up there with Kanon and Air. ^^

Oh, and there was something else I wag going to say about Clannad TV. Since all the episode titles in the Kanon 2006 version had musical composition names in them, I'm willing to bet that Clannad will do the same thing, but with Gaelic words, because Clannad is Gaelic for "family", which is the main theme of Clannad. wink.gif I'd bet my computer that the final Clannad episode will have the title "Clannad" in it, much like how the last episode of Kanon was named "The Kanon at the End of Dreams". happy.gif And just so you know, they did the same thing with Air; the 12th episode was called Air (not counting the 13th since it was recap sleep.gif ) Better get out my (non-existent) Gaelic dictionary so I can understand what these titles mean when the anime premieres. XD

#54 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2892 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (jul10 @ Mar 17 2007, 10:26 PM)
lol, no one has mentioned the preview of the TV series yet?  blink.gif
Anyway, here's the 30 seconds (to be exact it is 29 secs) preview of the Clannad TV.

Mmmm...may be because most people have already seen in at the end of episode 24 of Kanon...and that is subbed and with karaoke as well...

Anyway....yea, it look really nice for that preview. I'm not going to try to claim girls just yet...because I just don't like to claim girls just by purely base on how they look; I prefer to get to know the characters and about their personality first, before making my choice.

#55 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8830 posts

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Mar 18 2007, 06:08 AM)
Mmmm...may be because most people have already seen in at the end of episode 24 of Kanon...and that is subbed and with karaoke as well...

Anyway....yea, it look really nice for that preview. I'm not going to try to claim girls just yet...because I just don't like to claim girls just by purely base on how they look; I prefer to get to know the characters and about their personality first, before making my choice.

Clannad movie....yeah I suppose but I think the movies that I'm anticipating the most this year, that have I have out in order of most aniticipated to least anticipated

1.) Kara no Kyoukai Movie (TYPE-MOON "XD")
2.) Bleach: Memories of Nobody Movie (technically 2006 but the DVD won't come out until like May/June of this year)
3.) Shakugan no Shana Movie
4.) Clannad Movie
5.) Denno Coil (I'm not sure if ita movie or a series but according to ANN its a movie)

I'm sure for the Gundam fans will have have the Mobile Suit Gundam Seed movie would be placed somewhere between spots No.1 to No.3. I just thought of bringing it up.

Marine, I only need to see there features to deduce what kind of character can be hidden from underneath. tongue.gif wink.gif

#56 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2892 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 18 2007, 12:38 AM)
Marine, I only need to see there features to deduce what kind of character can be hidden from underneath. tongue.gif  wink.gif

Well...you know what people always say....first impression could always be wrong laugh.gif I think we should have all learnt by now with the same principle toward the judging of anime just by watch the first episode tongue.gif

I remember back then when Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha first aired, there were quite a few ignorance fools saying 'the show is nothing more than fanservice for the lolicon/pedo' on the animesuki forum trying to make people that like the show looks bad. But as the show develop, the pure awesomeness of the show made those fools eat their words and had to find a hole to hide or something for previously making idiotic statements like that biggrin.gif

#57 jul10

jul10

-mokyu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Mar 18 2007, 12:47 AM)
Why of course. The song is entitled Mag Mell and is the OP from the game. I have several version of the song already. The title Mag Mell is Gaelic (Irish) for "Field of Happiness" or "Field of Joy" or the like. There's even a Wiki page on it. It's from Irish mythology. I never knew this until just yesterday! XD

Thx juhachi for the info. Btw, does this song is incliuded in the OST that you uploaded on the first page of this thread? (Because of the crisis of disk space, I had to delete that OST awhile ago. I will download it again later though.)

@Marine: Yeah, I think I gonna catch up with Kanon 24. About the claiming girl, well, if you are not fast, there will be no girl left for you to claim... lol
user posted image

user posted image

#58 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (jul10 @ Mar 18 2007, 08:01 AM)
Thx juhachi for the info.  Btw, does this song is incliuded in the OST that you uploaded on the first page of this thread? (Because of the crisis of disk space, I had to delete that OST awhile ago. I will download it again later though.

Yes, all the game's songs are on the OST. "Mag Mell" (the original OP) is the third song on the first disc. But as I said (did you read it?), the song used in the commercial is on the third disc called "Mag Mell -cockool mix-"; it's just a remix of the OP, and the difference is subtle, but I could tell; I'm such a Key otaku. rolleyes.gif

#59 jul10

jul10

-mokyu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Mar 18 2007, 11:32 AM)
Yes, all the game's songs are on the OST. "Mag Mell" (the original OP) is the third song on the first disc. But as I said (did you read it?), the song used in the commercial is on the third disc called "Mag Mell -cockool mix-"; it's just a remix of the OP, and the difference is subtle, but I could tell; I'm such a Key otaku. rolleyes.gif

lol...my mistake....I just woke up awhile ago...it seems that my mind is not clear enough... tongue.gif Thanks juhachi!!
user posted image

user posted image

#60 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2892 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Mar 18 2007, 10:32 AM)
I'm such a Key otaku. rolleyes.gif

I don't think you are quite qualify to call yourself a 'Key otaku' if you pit yourself against those guys/gals at KyoAni laugh.gif They love Key so much to the point that not only they produce anime for the titles of Key (even going as far as remaking Kanon lol), but they probably 'want to' animate all the others titles of Key which they haven't done yet as well XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users