• Please log in to reply
10514 replies to this topic

#10441 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 05 April 2015 - 05:28 PM

I really need to get back into photoshop as my friend "Shadows" keep bugging about... lol

yea i was leaning toward avermedia after video review and website review. Youtube video review shows black magic slow at start but get better than avermedia but I didnt like the review on newegg on the latest model...

also dchp issue with game or videos?
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> Posted Image<br/><br/><br />
<span><input type=button value="Show Spoiler" onclick="this.style.display='none'; this.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('span')[0].style.display = '';" style="font-size:10px"><span style="display: none"> Posted Image </span></span> <br/><br/><br />
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...CODE=4&MID=9346' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Posted Image</a><br/><br/><br />
Come check out the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...pic=1429&st=100' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'><span style='color:green'>Gif Thread</span></a><br/><br/><br />
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.datorrent..._pics_1.torrent' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Torrent Link</a> Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.datorrent...i Pic 2.torrent' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Torrent Link</a> Ecchi Pic 1-3 <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.fileqube....IAGnWeevm186537' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>YEAH!!!</a>

#10442 Norren

Norren

Lazy Artist

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Apr 05 2015, 10:28 AM)
I really need to get back into photoshop as my friend "Shadows" keep bugging about... lol

yea i was leaning toward avermedia after video review and website review. Youtube video review shows black magic slow at start but get better than avermedia but I didnt like the review on newegg on the latest model...

also dchp issue with game or videos?

Photoshop is overrated. I've been finding Clip Studio much more useful as of late.

Specifically, it was with one particular game- Valkyria Chronicles. It cleared up when I replaced the video card, I assumed that EVGA went cheap and skipped a few licenses on the card I had back then. (That card was a a few years old four years ago.) My other three or four PS3 games were fine, so I assumed it was just that particular game was excessively locked down.

#10443 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Norren @ Apr 05 2015, 04:01 PM)
Photoshop is overrated.  I've been finding Clip Studio much more useful as of late.

Specifically, it was with one particular game- Valkyria Chronicles.  It cleared up when I replaced the video card, I assumed that EVGA went cheap and skipped a few licenses on the card I had back then.  (That card was a a few years old four years ago.)    My other three or four PS3 games were fine, so I assumed it was just that particular game was excessively locked down.

well I hope my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660TI wont have any issue with it

I would say I should upgrade my gfx... but mine still work well.. models arould $100-200 isnt much different from my model, $200-300 is the 800-900 models not willing to spend that much when my gfx not dead...

As for clip studio i look into it when i get back into photoshop since im more uses to it.

.... which sig picture i lost below....

Edited by Kansatsusha-sama, 05 April 2015 - 10:59 PM.

<span><input type=button value="Show Spoiler" onclick="this.style.display='none'; this.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('span')[0].style.display = '';" style="font-size:10px"><span style="display: none"> Posted Image </span></span> <br/><br/><br />
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...CODE=4&MID=9346' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Posted Image</a><br/><br/><br />
Come check out the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...pic=1429&st=100' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'><span style='color:green'>Gif Thread</span></a><br/><br/><br />
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.datorrent..._pics_1.torrent' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Torrent Link</a> Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.datorrent...i Pic 2.torrent' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Torrent Link</a> Ecchi Pic 1-3 <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.fileqube....IAGnWeevm186537' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>YEAH!!!</a>

#10444 InuyashaX

InuyashaX

-Hokage

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1244 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:05 AM

Enjoying that blissful period where I'm out of school, working and have no other responsibilities or care in the world:) I'm all caught up on my gaming at the moment, just finished a ton of PC games mainly after building my new rig. Playing catch up now on some movies/show's I've backlogged this year.

One problem...

I have yet to get back fully into anime since 2007 =/ I dunno how I'll ever catch up on Naruto Shippuden, going to be a pain to download it all (torrents is the only way I guess?). I also have Cowboy Bebop, FMA Brotherhood and Attack on Titan on my to do list! Let's see how much I can accomplish before my Fall gaming binge kicks into high gear...
"Because I have failed so many times, that is why I succeed" -Michael Jordan
A group of enthusiasts shall shed light upon the world"- Fansubbers United
Click here for the rules regarding FTV:)

My definition of "now"
Now is that little voice in your head that's telling you now is now but it's really now past 1 minute in reality but now is not now right now so now will come a little after later then a little before after at a time period now at the end of the day where now is consistent with your mind at a moment where now is now but still not truly now.

#10445 Masich

Masich

-san

• Sempais
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:26 PM

Marathoning 3 manga series : Dear, Watashi no Ookami-san and Inu x Boku SS.
+ the Anime adaption of Inu x Boku SS. Why? because Colla and I, only just read that the manga creator of those three (Fujiwara Cocoa) had passed away on March 31 at the age of 31.

Saddening to hear as Inu x Boku SS was one of the first mangas Colla and I have read and followed till its end last year.

Deaths of famous people you have known for a long period of your life, will never be an easy thing to cope with. But please always remember that a person's life is never measured by its duration, but rather by the fond memories you have gotten/gained from them. For as long as you remember them, they will always be alive.

#10446 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (InuyashaX @ Apr 07 2015, 11:05 PM)
One problem...

I have yet to get back fully into anime since 2007 =/ I dunno how I'll ever catch up on Naruto Shippuden, going to be a pain to download it all (torrents is the only way I guess?). I also have Cowboy Bebop, FMA Brotherhood and Attack on Titan on my to do list! Let's see how much I can accomplish before my Fall gaming binge kicks into high gear...

If you ok with streaming... in my case it 50/50 like and dislike... you should look into "xbmc/Kodi" you can catch up to many anime series there depending on the stream you may get little to no buffering or a lot of buffering. At that point just switch stream and it get better. I still prefer a physical digital copy in the end and a physical one if I like the show itself. You could even add Funimation to it and those stream don't even buffer from a few test I did lol.

#10447 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:03 AM

What is it that i am doing. Checking my e-mail and seeing that some new people are gonna stalk me on FTV even when i have been gone from stalking this forum for more then a year tongue.gif

But still that's a good thing for my ego XD.

Anyways how is everybody doing? Even when i read your reply's. Don't expect one from me until next weekend. I'm really busy these days.

Amasignature2.jpg
crew.jpg
BestAvatarandSignature.jpg
MostSeriousMember.jpg
Userbars:
chaoslegion.jpg
asa.jpg
FFFUserbar.jpg

Secret Info:
Proud Captain of the AALS - Anti Anti Lolis Squad.
Secret planner of the third AALS - ALS war. Contact me for further information tongue.png

#10448 Hiasubi

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1986 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:16 PM

How's everyone doing? Hope that everyone is well and enjoying themselves, and those of you that aren't then I hope that it picks up for you all.

Still in my job, as simple as it is, I had my progress review, and apparently I'm now working towards management, which is something that I've wanted to do, but actually seeing it written down has made me a little nervous. I know it will be along time before I ever become a manager, or even though I seem to be training it may never happen, but it is somewhat nice to have a bit of career direction I guess.

Getting more and more into Visual Novels again the past few months, gotta say I'm hooked on Rewrite, absolutely loving it, high recommend it to those of you that play VNs, I love the story, the characters, the score, the voices, Im flat out in love, I may even love it more than Kanon which for me is a really big thing since I adore the VN of Kanon and the KyoAni series is still my absolute favorite anime even now.

I'm a bit late, but I've also found out that Prison School is getting an anime, which my god I'm going to be soo pissed if they screw that up. @JC Speaking of, why on earth didn't you tell me it was getting an anime, why did I have to find this out on my own long after it was news!?

Think that's about it with me really, I'm also going to Cardiff Tuesday to do the Marvel Marathon which is going to have me incredibly excited and will be a nice break from all the Visual Novel love and discussions I'm finding myself in lately.

Weirdly enough, I'm also finding myself on Facebook more and more recently, not posting statuses and stuff, but just discussing stuff in the groups, never thought I'd do it, Ive always been a staunch forum supporter, but with more and more of my forums dieing or shrinking, I'm turning to different Facebook groups for hobby and interest related discussions.

Which by the way, does this site have a Facebook page or group? And if it does, is it 'active', maybe I'll go look for one and if I find a FTV group/page I'll post to it.

#10449 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8830 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:10 PM

Hia, I haven't been watching anime for the past few months (like 6 or so) but I just recently got back. I knew about Prison School anime but I thought you would have known already...sorry for that.

Man, I've been sorta busy too but now that the number of Americans TV shows are thinning, I've got no choice but to find new stuff to keep me entertained and so I'm back to watching anime but not too much for the time being.

I've only been watching Baby Steps 2, Shokugeki and Yamada-kun.

I noticed that site is still pretty much broken in certain aspects, which is a shame.

Yeah this site does have a Facebook page but I'm not sure who's running that but I reckon it was started up and looked after for the first few months and then just left to fend for itself ever since.

I'm currently trying to figure out which new anime I should start watching.

#10450 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:13 AM

Aside from letting an anime backlog pile up, been killing time playing the NepNep series.... well mostly Re;Birth 1 since 2 isn't out on Steam to later on this month. tongue.gif

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#10451 Klyern

Klyern

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Misaka Imouto, to Hachikuji, soshite saigo wa Hachikuji!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;*sound of sirens*&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh487/streaklyern/lolimechibi_zps8e0c7404.gif&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;But seriously, interests? almost any anime and manga (and a few LN)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorites would range from stuff like Rurouni Kenshin, GaRei, Narue no Sekai, HiFuMi, Haruhi's Melancholy, Bakemonogatari, Higurashi, YuYu Hakusho, Level E, Hunter x Hunter, Hayate no Gotoku, Luck Stealer, To Aru, FMA, Nanoha/Puella, Akame ga Kiru, Molester man, Yume de aetara, Gantz, 7seeds, Saber Marionette, Maoyuu (-Kono watashi no mono toonare, yuusha yo. -Kotowaru!), Yuusha Gojo Kumiai (reminds me of an old forum i hanged in), Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Hanako and the Allegory teller, Shakugan no Shana, SAO, Log Horizon, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Sengoku Youko, Karin, Aion, DNAngel, Angel Densetsu, Liar Game, Medaka, Shaman King, Campione, Fire Candy, Noblesse, Freezing, xxHolic, Samurai Flamenco, Slayers, Onepunch, Monstermusume, Centaur no Nayami, Unbalance x Unbalance, ZERO, Zero no Tsukaima, Sankarea, Franken Fran, I am Hiro, Ressentiment, and even shoujo stuff like Amnesia, Akuma to dolce, Karakuri Odette, MOMO Shuumatsu Teien e youkozo, Girl Saurus DX, Zettai Kareshi, Kare Kano, and Fushigi Yuugi (and more but my fingers would turn to white ashes if i had to writte all the shoujo manga, manhwa and normal manga i read).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Favorite authors are more or less in this order;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;(HnG) Kenjiro Hata, (bakemonogatari etc) NisiOisiN, (To Aru etc) Kamachi Kazuma, (JoJo) Hirohiko Arakii, (Sao etc) Reki Kawahara, (Slayers etc) Hajime Kanzaka, (Shakugan no Shana) Yashichiro Takahashi, (Gundam) Yoshiyuki Tomino, (kenshin) Nobuhiro Watsuki, (YuYu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Level E, seriously get better :( ) Yoshihiro Togashi, (FMA, Silver Spoon) Arakawa Hiromu, (Haruhi) Nagaru Tanigawa, (Gantz, Inu Yashiki etc) Hiroya Oku, (Samidare, Sengoku Youko) Mizukami Satoshi, (ga rei) Segawa Hajime, (saint seiya) Masami Kurumada, (Chuunibyou) Torako (akuma to dolce, karakuri odete, kamisama hajimemashita) Suzuki Julietta, (Akira) Katsuhiro Otomo, (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) Takahashi Rumiko, (freezing, kurokami) Lim Dall-young, (dbz) Akira Toriyama, and (girl saurus, bitter virgin, etc) Kusunoki Kei. And will probably have to nudge Yuu Sasuga in there soon enough, only a couple of chapters in and gotta say he's godlike lol&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Lately i am extremely interested in a genre that is still not very well self defined but i think it might be the next &quot;thing&quot;, the genre would be a setting were the characters are outside of highschool and working, like Servant Service, Denki-gai, or Bonnouji (or Asistant to mangakasan).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I think its a great genre that will come alive thanks to the decreasing birthrate in Japan and the increasing amount of old otakus. (paving way to &quot;customers&quot; more interested in dramas outside of highschool, i keep remembering too what a friend used to say &quot;why the hell do all settings have to be in school :(&quot; i dont really agree but i see his point now)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Aside from that (anime interests) I am a male gamer, i used to play a lot of Dota (w3 map) and LoL but stopped because it was getting quite ugly (like an addiction), i love shooters, morpgs, and any kind of single player game (any genre such as action fighting strategy or rpg, even simulation games, i used to like management games but that was when the only management games i knew were Sim City, Sim Hospital, Sim Theme Park, and Transport Tycoon, nowadays i dont like management games because they keep reminding me of how good the old retro ones were compared to the new ones, such as crusader kings etc). I also love the battle simulation games like Chivalry or JKA II, and i highly recommend trying Chivalry on Steam.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite game series are Disgaea, Tales of, Xcom (although they botched the reboot), Warcraft, (Tactics/Battle) Ogre, FF (altough they keep botching it after lightning's games), SMT/persona, D&amp;D inspired games like Baldur's Gate, as well as Shadowrun and similar series with boardgame-like rulesets or atmosphere, Shinobido, Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors, and GEB, and any Monhun-like games.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite morpgs are Mu online, Ragnarok online (first one), Tera online, SMTI online (died in NA T_T), Aion, Silkroad online (f*****g botfest), and right now im looking forward to Merchants of Kaidan (looks yummy), which definitely isnt a mmorpg but would be cool if it had a multiplayer element like Shogun 2 has.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:52 AM

^letting anime pile up, same here, aside from that playing Awakened Fate (PS3) and Fairy Fencer F (PS3), the plot in Awakened Fate reminds me of when i used to do role playing with a friend, always had a rock falls everyone dies moment for each and every occasion and in every turn, no matter what choice you took.

#10452 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 06 May 2015 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Klyern @ May 06 2015, 06:52 AM)
^letting anime pile up, same here, aside from that playing Awakened Fate (PS3) and Fairy Fencer F (PS3), the plot in Awakened Fate reminds me of when i used to do role playing with a friend, always had a rock falls everyone dies moment for each and every occasion and in every turn, no matter what choice you took.

Oh good news about that. Apparently Iffy is going to have Fairy Fencer F added to Steam later on this year. Although it seems they are more focused on having the NepNep series over first from the looks of it.

In any case re watching the NepNep anime because I can. tongue.gif
Also, pretty much trying to cut through my anime backlog as well too.

#10453 Klyern

Klyern

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Misaka Imouto, to Hachikuji, soshite saigo wa Hachikuji!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;*sound of sirens*&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh487/streaklyern/lolimechibi_zps8e0c7404.gif&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;But seriously, interests? almost any anime and manga (and a few LN)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorites would range from stuff like Rurouni Kenshin, GaRei, Narue no Sekai, HiFuMi, Haruhi's Melancholy, Bakemonogatari, Higurashi, YuYu Hakusho, Level E, Hunter x Hunter, Hayate no Gotoku, Luck Stealer, To Aru, FMA, Nanoha/Puella, Akame ga Kiru, Molester man, Yume de aetara, Gantz, 7seeds, Saber Marionette, Maoyuu (-Kono watashi no mono toonare, yuusha yo. -Kotowaru!), Yuusha Gojo Kumiai (reminds me of an old forum i hanged in), Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Hanako and the Allegory teller, Shakugan no Shana, SAO, Log Horizon, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Sengoku Youko, Karin, Aion, DNAngel, Angel Densetsu, Liar Game, Medaka, Shaman King, Campione, Fire Candy, Noblesse, Freezing, xxHolic, Samurai Flamenco, Slayers, Onepunch, Monstermusume, Centaur no Nayami, Unbalance x Unbalance, ZERO, Zero no Tsukaima, Sankarea, Franken Fran, I am Hiro, Ressentiment, and even shoujo stuff like Amnesia, Akuma to dolce, Karakuri Odette, MOMO Shuumatsu Teien e youkozo, Girl Saurus DX, Zettai Kareshi, Kare Kano, and Fushigi Yuugi (and more but my fingers would turn to white ashes if i had to writte all the shoujo manga, manhwa and normal manga i read).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Favorite authors are more or less in this order;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;(HnG) Kenjiro Hata, (bakemonogatari etc) NisiOisiN, (To Aru etc) Kamachi Kazuma, (JoJo) Hirohiko Arakii, (Sao etc) Reki Kawahara, (Slayers etc) Hajime Kanzaka, (Shakugan no Shana) Yashichiro Takahashi, (Gundam) Yoshiyuki Tomino, (kenshin) Nobuhiro Watsuki, (YuYu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Level E, seriously get better :( ) Yoshihiro Togashi, (FMA, Silver Spoon) Arakawa Hiromu, (Haruhi) Nagaru Tanigawa, (Gantz, Inu Yashiki etc) Hiroya Oku, (Samidare, Sengoku Youko) Mizukami Satoshi, (ga rei) Segawa Hajime, (saint seiya) Masami Kurumada, (Chuunibyou) Torako (akuma to dolce, karakuri odete, kamisama hajimemashita) Suzuki Julietta, (Akira) Katsuhiro Otomo, (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) Takahashi Rumiko, (freezing, kurokami) Lim Dall-young, (dbz) Akira Toriyama, and (girl saurus, bitter virgin, etc) Kusunoki Kei. And will probably have to nudge Yuu Sasuga in there soon enough, only a couple of chapters in and gotta say he's godlike lol&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Lately i am extremely interested in a genre that is still not very well self defined but i think it might be the next &quot;thing&quot;, the genre would be a setting were the characters are outside of highschool and working, like Servant Service, Denki-gai, or Bonnouji (or Asistant to mangakasan).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I think its a great genre that will come alive thanks to the decreasing birthrate in Japan and the increasing amount of old otakus. (paving way to &quot;customers&quot; more interested in dramas outside of highschool, i keep remembering too what a friend used to say &quot;why the hell do all settings have to be in school :(&quot; i dont really agree but i see his point now)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Aside from that (anime interests) I am a male gamer, i used to play a lot of Dota (w3 map) and LoL but stopped because it was getting quite ugly (like an addiction), i love shooters, morpgs, and any kind of single player game (any genre such as action fighting strategy or rpg, even simulation games, i used to like management games but that was when the only management games i knew were Sim City, Sim Hospital, Sim Theme Park, and Transport Tycoon, nowadays i dont like management games because they keep reminding me of how good the old retro ones were compared to the new ones, such as crusader kings etc). I also love the battle simulation games like Chivalry or JKA II, and i highly recommend trying Chivalry on Steam.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite game series are Disgaea, Tales of, Xcom (although they botched the reboot), Warcraft, (Tactics/Battle) Ogre, FF (altough they keep botching it after lightning's games), SMT/persona, D&amp;D inspired games like Baldur's Gate, as well as Shadowrun and similar series with boardgame-like rulesets or atmosphere, Shinobido, Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors, and GEB, and any Monhun-like games.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite morpgs are Mu online, Ragnarok online (first one), Tera online, SMTI online (died in NA T_T), Aion, Silkroad online (f*****g botfest), and right now im looking forward to Merchants of Kaidan (looks yummy), which definitely isnt a mmorpg but would be cool if it had a multiplayer element like Shogun 2 has.

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 06 2015, 08:58 PM)
Oh good news about that. Apparently Iffy is going to have Fairy Fencer F added to Steam later on this year. Although it seems they are more focused on having the NepNep series over first from the looks of it.

In any case re watching the NepNep anime because I can. tongue.gif
Also, pretty much trying to cut through my anime backlog as well too.

Yes lately steam aside from adding indies is adding old jrpgs and some new ones, legend of heroes trails in the sky is a good example, i think Ys was also available.

I can never decide whether i hate steam or love it. Still waiting for them to add Tera like promised (but i dont think ill even play it, tired of it)

Just finished Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa nai.

Edited by Klyern, 08 May 2015 - 10:58 AM.

mabushi_zps2bea3b83.giforechikai23_zpsxbx5du0s.gif
last update; JUNE 27 Street Meatballs messing with your cyberspace? call Viktor now for a permanent Iface upgrade! We will reconfig your dreck beyond evil!

#10454 Chuuko

Chuuko

-Yoitsu no Kenro

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga every now and then. Cars/driving, travel a bit as well.
    And some other stuff. :P

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:36 AM

It's quite some time since i last posted anything around here.
Good to see there is still some activity here. happy.gif

I must say, by reading the last bunch of posts. Is it just me or is it that everyone is starting to play Hyperdimension Neptunia all of the sudden. ph34r.gif

Well since this is the what are you doing section. I'm playing at the moment the game ''The Crew'' in me new car (Koenigsegg Agera R). XD
Wish i could own one of them beasts for reall.

ug0a2653.gif
bestavatarandsignaturein8.jpg
UserbarHoro21.jpg
loliub2ma3.jpg
Type-moon_userbar01ver2.jpg

dieselstation: Exotic car pictures and wallpapers - Fuel for your desktop.
wreckedexotics: Car crash pictures
Thank you Kansa for the beautiful Gif/Sig ^_^

#10455 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:24 PM

Tried... to recover 2 hard drives... both fail horribly all attempt didnt work..

.... didnt try the freezer trick though...

#10456 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (Chuuko @ May 08 2015, 08:36 PM)
It's quite some time since i last posted anything around here.
Good to see there is still some activity here. happy.gif

I must say, by reading the last bunch of posts. Is it just me or is it that everyone is starting to play Hyperdimension Neptunia all of the sudden. ph34r.gif

Well since this is the what are you doing section. I'm playing at the moment the game ''The Crew'' in me new car (Koenigsegg Agera R). XD
Wish i could own one of them beasts for reall.

It's just you.... maybe. Although, I may of started it when I tried to ask for the BluRay episodes of the game series when I was playing Re;Birth 1 of the game series. I think with it hitting Steam pretty much made it where there is hope for some good, or crazy JRPGs out there that aren't done by Squeenix you know. In any case this is giving me an excuse to try and get myself a Vita sooner or later now as well since there are a few spin-off games that are onl for or will be for the Vita as of now.

In any case waiting for Re;Birth 2 to hit the Steam Store May 19th, and if I get a Vita before that I kind of want to get Action Unleashed just because it looks like a fun game too.

#10457 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8830 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:51 AM

DC's Legends of Tomorrow trailer looks pretty sweet. I'm trying to change my avatar at the moment....*testing it out now*.

I think it works. Gotta love Poison.

Edited by JCDRANZER, 16 May 2015 - 08:57 AM.

#10458 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:17 PM

Managed to get a Vita finally. Also, got that Noire game that happens to be one of the NepNep Spin-off games for it. Aside from that I finished up the achievement list for Re;Birth 1 and heard that Re;Birth 2 got pushed back for June 2nd, no big deal there. The reason or that is I'll be getting Action Unleashed for the Vita on that day.

In any case going to try and get my back log of anime cut down soon now. Oh and had somewhat of an uneventful birthday aside from making dinner for that day.

#10459 Klyern

Klyern

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 16 2015, 01:17 PM)
Managed to get a Vita finally. Also, got that Noire game that happens to be one of the NepNep Spin-off games for it. Aside from that I finished up the achievement list for Re;Birth 1 and heard that Re;Birth 2 got pushed back for June 2nd, no big deal there. The reason or that is I'll be getting Action Unleashed for the Vita on that day.

Probably the best games i played on vita were (aside from P4G and Atelier games which are niche) God Eater Burst on first place, Monhun, ZHP and Race the Sun (indie). Stay away from Lord of Arcana just in case, biggest disappointment ever for me (not bad but just monotonous).

Right now, im playing Race the Sun.
mabushi_zps2bea3b83.giforechikai23_zpsxbx5du0s.gif
last update; JUNE 27 Street Meatballs messing with your cyberspace? call Viktor now for a permanent Iface upgrade! We will reconfig your dreck beyond evil!

#10460 franzoir

franzoir

-the smooth, the suave, and the shrewd

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts
  • Interests:Politics

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:10 PM

Two HBO shows concluded last night and while the attention will undoubtedly be on GoT, the second show Silicon Valley (the better IMO, not that there is really a point of comparison) had a nailbiting conclusion. GoT is designed to shock, so I always watch it from a detached pov but I cannot remember the last time I was shouting at my TV screen as I was with Silicon Valley. I kinda hate the protagonist because he's so unabashedly toothless that he cant effectively handle the wuthering heights of Silicon Valley. Some of the decisions he made or his slowness to act made me want to pull out my hair literally. I was going crazy. The motley crew of tech geeks never get the firm W and it really affects my mood but that how I can tell its a great series.
user posted image

Summertime has come and gone...all used up with wishful thinking

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users