Manga Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
Post your manga request here.

There are only 2 main rules and rules from the New General Rules also apply:
~NO Licensed Stuff~
*NO Hentai*

To know what manga is licensed, check out with Anime News Network Search out your manga there, then if there is a US company states there, it means that it is licensed.
Another site you can visit Animenfo Just type your manga name there, and see if there is a US distributor or not.
I would suggest you to check on both sites before requesting.

Site's you can use to upload the file's are.
MegaUpload
Rapidshare

If you have any question about this thread, feel free to PM me or other mods.

Do you know where I can get The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya manga? I've checked quite a few sites and can't find it. I checked on ANN and it doesn't appear to be licensed yet.

Does anyone know where I can find the translated scans of the mangas of Fate Stay Night that were bieng published on Shonene Ace?You know it talk about the second scenario of FSN the game (titled Unlimited Blade Work).If it is licensied can you please PM me?

I'm tring to find samurai deeper kyo for my little sister does anyone know where I can find the complete manga or series? please PM.

QUOTE (ghost-kun @ Dec 24 2006, 08:45 PM) I'm tring to find samurai deeper kyo for my little sister does anyone know where I can find the complete manga or series? please PM.
Licensed by Tokyopop.

which site that i can have captain tsubasa manga and anime for free download???please help me..

here ghost-kun :

to moderators : FASCISTS!

Link removed. This is not about the moderator's being mean. Sharing links to licensed series could get this site in legal trouble. Please do not post links for licensed manga or anime.

do u know where i can find the manga tona gura

[Moderator's Note: Next time please use the manga request thread to request manga. Thread merged.]

this is the only resquest form i saw but i looked at that site for kill me, kiss me and didnt see it , so i dont know if its lisiones but id like 2 request it

kill me, kiss me

QUOTE (kittymaxwell82 @ Jan 07 2007, 10:36 AM) this is the only resquest form i saw but i looked at that site for kill me, kiss me and didnt see it , so i dont know if its lisiones but id like 2 request it

kill me, kiss me
Kill Me Kiss Me has already been licensed by Tokyopop. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...nga.php?id=2808

Oh, and for the Tonagura manga, I would give cuong the site if it didn't also host licensed manga.

Do you know where I can get The Code Geass Manga and Twelve Kingdoms Manga and the Novel too............

The Code Geass mnga is still very very new, there are only a few chapters that have actually been shown in Japan, so you can't expect any downloads or translators for a while (yes the manga is apprently based on the anime). As for the Twelve Kingdoms, I don't think there's a manga and the novel has been licensed.

do you know where can i get the following:

-yamato nadeshiko shichi enge
-ouran host club
-akuma na eros
-erthians
-crimson spell
-fake
-boku no sexual harassment
-haruwo daiteitai
-kizuna
-trinity blood
-ai no kusabi
-doujinshi ragnarok

Please do not request licensed manga. You may buy Ouran Host Club, Fake, and Kizuna for sure. The others I haven't heard of, but please check before requesting series whether or not it has a US distributer. If it does, we cannot give you download links (if they exist).

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back