Can't view download files?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ceax

Kouhai
I went to the download page for the English patch of Lucent Heart Japanese Version.

Then I clicked on Download... and this happened.Basically the page said "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" and below it it said "You do not have permission to view this topic" If this file has been removed can someone upload it on mediafire or something and give me a link for the latest version.. whatever it is now??

Attachments

• Something I Need Help On1.png
    Something I Need Help On1.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Something I need Help On2.png
    Something I need Help On2.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 185
Ceax said:
I went to the download page for the English patch of Lucent Heart Japanese Version.

Then I clicked on Download... and this happened.Basically the page said "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" and below it it said "You do not have permission to view this topic" If this file has been removed can someone upload it on mediafire or something and give me a link for the latest version.. whatever it is now??
Hi Ceax,
Can you tell me where you got the link to that page from? I think it might be out of date, I'll have to have a look into it.
Sorry for the late reply, been away for a while and only just seen your post.

Edit
Looks like permissions were wrong, and I think the category wasn't helping, so I changed all that, now any of the Sempais can fix them.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back