What mmos are YOU playing right now?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Klyern

-san
Kouhai
I was curious and just wanted to see what everyone in Ftv likes and is playing (whether you play it every day or just casually, no harm meant)

Im playing swtor, aura kingdom, and minecraft (currently making an Aincrad castle with a friend, sadly only 20 floors high due to time and limit constraints)

I can't really claim to be playing any at the moment, but I'm planning on devoting some time to leveling my Hunter to 90 as prep for the Warlords of Draenor expansion when I get back from vacation. I probably won't play that very seriously, but I'm curious to see what they do with the story.

I actually finally got a 7 day EQ Next Landmark invite... when I only have 4 days left with broadband and a massive webpage project that keeps getting more unfinished rather than more finished.
dry.gif
My mark on Norrath so far is a tunnel. Can't wait until the actual game starts doing beta, but the voxel sandbox is pretty cool.

Other than that, once I head out on vacation I'm planning on setting up a fresh minecraft world (Probably with the Resonant Rise modpack, but maybe just a random combination of mods.) and just exploring the worldgen. I have this crazy idea of seeing if I can make some kind of Nomad-world.

Making an Aincrad sounds fun, but kind of difficult when everything but some specific villages beneath the 76th floor are essentially undefined- that was more or less what killed my own attempt at such a thing. Hopefully your Black Iron Castle looks awesome, at least.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Apr 05 2014, 01:22 AM) Making an Aincrad sounds fun, but kind of difficult when everything but some specific villages beneath the 76th floor are essentially undefined- that was more or less what killed my own attempt at such a thing. Hopefully your Black Iron Castle looks awesome, at least.
laugh.gif

Yup xD that is why we are just winging it, correction btw its 30 floors high, and 10 basement floors, going to put traps and stuff since making a real aincrad seems a bit far fetched, so its gonna be like Aincrad just in spirit xD (planning on making it so blocks cant be broken and people have to climb all floors)

Im not playing much either lately, thats really what i have installed, i dont have much free time lately after doing my manga/anime routine xD (work work)

The easy way to make Aincrad work in Minecraft is some kind of "portal" mod where each floor is 1:1 scale, but instead of stacking them up, spread them across the map on some kind of skylands type map, just far enough apart you can't load the other floors. You'll end up with an INSANELY huge map. (Recall Aincrad is 10km diameter, each floor being 100 meters + whatever the thickness of the ground plane is, so you're looking at 10,000x10,000x100... per floor. ) Multiple dimension mods are also another option, where each floor is a dimension.

You might also see if you can get a copy of Infinity Moment. It's got translations available (in read-along form, no patches yet that I've seen) and has floor 76~100.

floor 100 has the Crimson Jade Castle, which I've always wanted to see.

If Minecraft ever releases their stupid Mod API, it might be fun to make an "Aincrad" worldgen.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back