Where do you get expensive nekomimi headbands?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empire_ian

-chi
Kouhai
Like the one saki has in genshiken, when the cosplayer guy says something about it being a high quality one. Ive searched the internet and all I can find is cheap plush ones.

You'll need to be much more specific than that. Who is the cosplayer? What does it look like?

well obviously you havent read genshikin
laugh.gif
also I dont know anything else or I wouldn't have to ask you where to find them.
doesn't really matter what it looks like seeing as its in a manga, but it was just a headband, that aside from the band part made her look like an IRL catgirl. (eg better than the lame garden variety ones)

QUOTE (Empire_ian @ Jan 07 2007, 08:50 PM) well obviously you havent read genshikin
laugh.gif
also I dont know anything else or I wouldn't have to ask you where to find them.
doesn't really matter what it looks like seeing as its in a manga, but it was just a headband, that aside from the band part made her look like an IRL catgirl. (eg better than the lame garden variety ones)
I have read Genshiken. However, I only requested for those pieces of information so other users can contribute in helping with your search. Also, one more question:

how expensive are we talking?

Sorry if I sounded condescending,

Im thinking the most expensive there is, (or highest quality if there is a difference)

Generally the mass produced ones are cheap. Cheap in their manufacture, not in cost necessarily. The highest quality Neko-mimi hair bands are made by cosplayers themselves, its a matter of getting the proper materials, usually a fake fur of 2 colors, or even stuff like rabbit fur, with the proper support and mounting, are far beyond the mass manufactured items.

If you do not want to make them yourself, you may have to look for a pair to be imported, unless you live in japan and can navigate your way to a cosplay shop, or one of the anime culture shopping districts.

Man, if it wasn't for the overcautious internal policy of the WWII united states, there might be a bigger japanise quarter in Seattle...

Thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back