Mushishi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
The “Mushi” is neither a plant nor an animal; also, it isn’t a microbe or fungus. It is more like primitive life forms. Their figures and existence are very vague. We don’t notice their existence until we meet Mushi and they’ll show us mysterious phenomena. They do not exist to scare others; they just exist there as they are.

This anime is one-shot stories of Ginko, the Mushishi, who knows about Mushi and mediate human being and Mushi. During his journey, he meet various people and Mushi.

Wow C1 sure is awesome with their anime picks to sub ( H&C?) This is an anime must watch if u like hanbei Ranmei or Serial Lain.

english song for a OP?! damn~~~

My god this has to be the most interesting anime ever..it has a really 'mysterious' storyline yet very interesting..al labotu ancient times etc

Does anyone know any animes simialr to this..and how many episodes does mushishi go for?

All that info you can get about the show:

Alternative title:
蟲師 (Japanese)

Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Supernatural

Plot Summary: They are neither plants nor animals. They differ from other forms of life such as the micro-organisms and the fungi. Instead they resemble the primeval body of life and are generally known as "Mushi". Their existence and appearance are unknown to many and only a limited number of humans are aware of them. Ginko is a "Mushi-shi" who travels around to investigate and find out more about the "Mushi". In the process, he also lends a helping hand to people who face problems with supernatural occurances which may be related to the "Mushi".

Running Time: 25 Minute's
Episode released: 8
Totaal Episode's: Unknow

already watched up to5 (good one)
also you can watch Jigoku Shoujo.
other titles : petshop of horrors, mermaid forest, school ghost stories....
especially petshop of horrors is one of my favorites (manga+anime)
smile.gif

english song for an OP -- speed grapher
wink.gif

i have some of this series' episodes, i didn't watch any of them yet though.. maybe one of these days, as usual
tongue.gif

/jp

speed grapher... duran duran... somehow the opening was the best part of that show.

i still enjoy this show. it's great to have something more serious with nice little stories. i like that each episode is sort of a one-shot, that way the events of each episode are resolved by the end.

I whant to know whene thier going to make a FIRE type mushi....either a mushi that lives in Hot places of the fire it self is the mushi.

totally tight, loved it i like how its so deep in meaning, its got all youd want in a anime, me and my pal (who ive never seen before) we run a gunzonline hacking site called www.bghacks.com, we advertise links to dif episodes from this site, we get the most reviews from show, thanks for workn for us bitches!

This series is very unique from other ones so that's why it is popular. and for the 6 episodes, we have to wait.... so be patient.
QUOTE Mushishi is scheduled to begin airing again in Japan,
on May 14th and run until June 18th bringing the animated part of this series to an end.

I love this show because it's so different from typical anime. It's very thought-provoking, the art is great, and I've found it great to watch when I can't get to sleep, because it's surprisingly peaceful!

Great anime!!!

i like the way Ginko knows how to deal with every (unknown) mushi over and over again...im still at episode 8, but im watching 2 episodes per day, so i'll definitly keep up
tongue.gif

very original, great stories every episode, good drama ;P

I like fayewong comic so Im going to repost it for him so the ppl who didnt see it yet will get to. Not sure what he wrote with those pic though.

QUOTE (fayewong)

Here it is in gif form.

Hummm I wonder who made the gif for you fayewong
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jun 7 2006, 03:46 PM)I like fayewong comic so Im going to repost it for him so the ppl who didnt see it yet will get to. Not sure what he wrote with those pic though.

Hummm I wonder who made the gif for you fayewong
rolleyes.gif

Of course you did
wub.gif
. I mean wa?????????
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Part 2 was just going to be as awesome but I totally forgot the words!

Note to self: When you get a good idea, write it down right away!

If people do that more often, we would have been even more smarter.

Episode 22 was just released.... It wasn't as dramatic as the previous ones though. And man, I really thought Ginko would die in this episode O_O they really got me almost falling off my chair from the tension.
And Ginko has his funny sides too, like the way he looked at that girl
tongue.gif
has been a loooong time since episode 21
blink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back