Final Fantasy XIII

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
I know that Final Fantasy XII just out, but I think it would be a waste if we do not discuss Final Fantasy XIII which will be released next year. One of the best game in the world...
laugh.gif

The Final Fantasy XIII, which will be out on 2007, and most likely will be the most successful game so far, features a girl as the main character. She is very cute, and I must say that she is my favorite game character.
happy.gif
She is the best female game character (and probably female anime character too) that I have ever seen.
wub.gif
The name of the girl is probably will be "Lightning". It is still not officially announced though. If this is in anime, I would like to claim her. She is definitely my favorite.
wub.gif

Some screen shots of her and the last one also seems like showing the battle feature, which is very cool.
cool.gif

I cannot provide many information regarding this game, but one thing that I can say, the graphic and battle features really really awesome!!! Too bad that I'm studying overseas, and buy PS3 would be difficult. And the price of PS3...errr..would be very expensive...
ph34r.gif
I really wish to play this game.
sad.gif

This is the video of some screenshots of Final fantasy XIII: Final fantasy XIII Screenshots Video

And, last thing but this is the best one. Really really awesome... Final Fantasy XIII Trailer (E3 2K6 Trailer HD) I have seen several trailers of this, and this one is the best video, since they uploaded it with a high resolution. Too bad it is only 1 minutes and 24 seconds.
dry.gif
O yeah, and just ignore the advertisement.
laugh.gif

Wow! i've never seen any reviews of such on XIII before! even the graphics look hawt!

It's a shame it's on ps3 though... would still be nice if it was on PS2.. but 2007's long enough for me to save up -.-.

anyways, I'm for sure to get a PS3 for this game! (disregarding the fact that Wii is SOO MUCH BETTER)

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Nov 28 2006, 12:47 AM)Did Square said that there will be 3 versions of FF XIII featuring 3 different characters with different stories but are connected? Atleast I did saw a pic of a guy will a sword for this game
It is a different thing MKK. The one that you probably saw maybe is "FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS Final Fantasy XIII", also known as Final Fantasy XIII The New Tale of the Crystal. This game might be available for multiple platforms, including mobile phone.

Basically, it has 3 different stories, characters, worlds, and off course different tittles. Also story is believed based upon a common mythos.

Three tittles that are in planning for this are:

FINAL FANTASY XIII
th_94844_2_122_422lo.jpg
th_94778_1_122_548lo.jpg

FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII
th_94670_2_122_524lo.jpg
th_94569_3_122_534lo.jpg

FINAL FANTASY Agito XIII
th_94718_3_122_339lo.jpg

For more info about Final Fantasy XIII The New Tale of the Crystal, here is a website from square-enix about "FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS Final Fantasy XIII"

Knowing mkk.. he'd get all of them in japanese if they don't sell all of them in US.... -.-

But hopefully they do, unless they have english subs in the japanese version as well -.-. But yeah, I saw the priview for this game. THey even mentioned it in the DVD special edition in the FFXII Collector's Edition. Didn't show much, but showed plenty...

all I know is the first one I've seen the trailer, looks like an RPG if it wasn't for the menu bar of choosing attack/magic/etc.

I've seen versus that guy has swords like gilgamesh from fate/stay night or gilgamesh the mythological character.

looks good, can't wait till more comes out about the series.

QUOTE (jul10 @ Nov 28 2006, 01:22 AM) It is a different thing MKK. The one that you probably saw maybe is "FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS Final Fantasy XIII", also known as Final Fantasy XIII The New Tale of the Crystal. This game might be available for multiple platforms, including mobile phone.
I think, what MKK said is true. Actually, Final Fantasy XIII is divided into 3 games. 2 of them are planned to be released on PS2 (FF XIII and FF Versus XIII). All three story are different, different characters, too. Although, there are not much info about Final Fantasy versus XIII or Final Fantasy Agito XIII, among thesel three, I think the best one is Final Fantasy XIII. Because the main character is cute
laugh.gif
, also the fighting scene also very cool.
cool.gif

Screenshots from Final Fantasy Versus XIII

And more info about Final Fantasy FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS

QUOTE (jul10 @ Nov 29 2006, 04:08 PM) 2 of them are planned to be released on PS2 (FF XIII and FF Versus XIII)
You mean PS3
tongue.gif

Also, even if it does come out in 2007, it is going to be REALLY late in the year, because both of the two PS3 games are nowhere near ready, the rumor is that XIII is at 11% and Versus is at 1,6 %
sad.gif
Agito is already out and available for cellphone
laugh.gif

As for the Characters, for FFXIII they have not been revealed, although it has been confirmed that the girl in the trailer is NOT, DEFINITELY NOT the main character
mad.gif
I also do not beleive the theory that her name is lightning, rather supporting the idea that it is the name of a spell or a special move or sth. As for Versus, it is supposed to be a king leading his nation in the gloomy times or sth... They probably don't even know themselves yet... =)

I expect Versus XIII to be interesting, but also suspect that it will be released later than XIII, maybe even in 2008... It is probably going to be a while till any other official info though. It's been rumored that Square has certain hardships with programming on the new platform, so they might as well take their time. They'd better do it right than fast.

Also, it is barely going to be like FF XI, because for those who've seen the trailer, you can see that the old ATB system is back, which is good because it is as of now the best
smile.gif
They might change it a little though...

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Nov 29 2006, 08:24 PM) You mean PS3
tongue.gif

yeah...PS3, thanks for correcting it.

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Nov 29 2006, 08:24 PM)As for the Characters, for FFXIII they have not been revealed, although it has been confirmed that the girl in the trailer is NOT, DEFINITELY NOT the main character I also do not beleive the theory that her name is lightning, rather supporting the idea that it is the name of a spell or a special move or sth.

Alright, first take a look at this. Final Fantasy XIII - Wikipedia That will explains about the name. It is just assumption.
The second reason, take a look at this picture.

At the bottom, you will see "Lightning". I don't think it is spell that is casted, because if spell, it should be thunder-thundara-thundaga (about lightning magic). So, the only option left is, lightning is her name or special move. (But personally, I don't want her name to be lightning. It is just uncool.
laugh.gif
)

Well, for the main character, I would guess that she is 90% the main character of Final Fantasy XIII. However, she is NOT the main character of Final Fantasy Versus XIII or Final Fantasy Agito XIII. But in my opinion, the original Final Fantasy XIII, will use that female as the main character. (In this case I really really wish that she is the main character)

Just got my 2nd PS3 today hehe, well. ones for my bro and the others for me, both 60gb obcourse. I'm as well hyped for FFXIII, thats one of the main reasons I wanted a PS3. This game will be ground breaking. If Sony decides to use their large storage capacity on a blu-ray and use it to its limits, they can make FFXIII as incredibly large and long game which will dig Sony out of the grave they're in. Just imagine the possibilities, this game can be extremly large and can be the start for a new generation of games to come. Sony will likely make their games larger and longer than an average game. This will give them the advantage over the 360 and Wii. I expect a lot from this game, it wont be game of the year likely, I mean it just cant compete with MGS4, but It will be a very strong title for the PS3 that should be a must buy.

Have to agree with you there InuyashaX thats the main reason my DAD is going to buy a PS3!?!?!?! WTF!? Anyway it's set to come out december 07 so it's a long wait and from the looks of it, it may even be delayed. Don't know if anyone mentioned it but it's now going to be realtime play.

good.. that's a long enough date... also right after my b-day... now i can save up and afford it
tongue.gif

lol. I wonder if this will be the first final fantasy on 1 disk seeing as a dual-layered b-ray one can store 50GB! The graphics for this are good but... Check the 30 second tekken 6 trailer, my bro honestly said "Is he real?"

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Dec 08 2006, 11:24 PM) Unlimited Blades Work for FF Versus XIII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSYawSLHH-M
This trailer kinda make me wondering if he is a protagonist or antagonist. The trailer also reminds me of kingdom hearts 2. Especially, because of the "black background".
ph34r.gif
Ohh, I really wish that someone wants to buy me a PS3....
sleep.gif

QUOTE (SuperSawyers @ Dec 09 2006, 08:31 PM) Check the 30 second tekken 6 trailer, my bro honestly said "Is he real?"
I might get that game, right now, my bro has resistance, so I dont wanna get the same game and I'm not too interested in the game. I'm mostly playin Twilight right now, but yes, Tekken 6 is definetly a game I will consider getting.

QUOTE (jul10 @ Dec 09 2006, 07:45 PM)This trailer kinda make me wondering if he is a protagonist or antagonist. The trailer also reminds me of kingdom hearts 2. Especially, because of the "black background".
ph34r.gif
Ohh, I really wish that someone wants to buy me a PS3....
sleep.gif

Her's for you guys the previous video of Final Fanatsy versus 13 shown before on Youtube in a downloadable version and with good quality!
Final Fanatsy versus 13
One last thing.....Archer is back! (this new protagonist is soo cooool!did you notice how his right eye turn red when he grab his sword?).

QUOTE Archer is back! (this new protagonist is soo cooool!did you notice how his right eye turn red when he grab his sword?)

To me he looks more ike a clone or an ultimate life form. If you look at him closely he looks like a mixture of Vincent valentine and Cloud Strife. Seriously if you fuse Vincent's hair colour and Clouds hair they go with his, Vincent has red eyes so does this dude, Cloud had a meaty sword this guy has a meaty sword and their clothes if fused together look very similar!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back