• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#21 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:29 AM

And of course, a huge thank you to everyone who has donated money in the past day or so wink.gif (From those who cannot donate but love this site too)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#22 Kurosana

Kurosana

-onii-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Well the anime hasn't changed of course =P<br>Touhou Project especially Touhou Project &lt;3<br><br>The corruption and stupidity that plagues much of this generation. At times I come to think i'm insane or that I was brought into the wrong generation with how crazy kids have become these days.

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:49 AM

Thanks to everyone who made fansub what it is today!
The biggest thanks however goes to Daft27 for creating fansubtv in the first place, w/o this place, I wouldn't have met some of the great folks around here heh biggrin.gif
There are girls then there is Vanilla <3

#23 Angel453455

Angel453455

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:48 AM

thanks that daedroth is the only one i'm having a hard time to get along with... wink.gif tongue.gif XD

Aozora

#24 EXILE

EXILE

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Location:black wobbly chair, my messy bedroom, my house, Jersey city, NJ, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Space
  • Interests:I like pie.... Yea, pie is pretty good if ya ask me!<br>Especially blueberry pie,... mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm.<br>I think ima go get me some blueberry pir RIIIIIIGH now <br>*walks away* minutes later *walks back*<br>*with pie in mouth* this is the life right here!

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:18 PM

Yea, wow, Thanks FTV.
I have a lot to thank for, mostly anime, but good discussions, a few good friends, ecchiness, and a way to spend my time at home.
So, thanks to Daft to making such a kick ass site, and thanks to the mods, such as DoR who keep the forums clean and fun for all of us to enjoy. And thanks to Connor and MKK for giving me such ecchi pleasure.
And finally, thanks to all of the forum posters, because without you, the forum wouldnt be as fun, and watching it grow over the moths I've been here and meeting new people has been great!!! tongue.gif
For info on the latest anime licenses, check out the license thread and stay up to date.
Read my Serial Experiments Lain fanfic here, and please leave feedback!
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin

#25 Shifty

Shifty

-san

• Retired
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:41 PM

thanks to every that donated this month to keep FTV up and running

#26 Morita Shinobu

Morita Shinobu
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

indeed. this site is simply amazing. i've never seen so many latest release anime titles up for direct download in my life of searching online. i am so grateful to everyone who contributed to making this place so awesome. this site is perfect for me since i'm at college right now and it turns out that i can't download using bit torrent since it's against the university rules. so i panicked and figured i will not be able to keep up with the anime titles i was watching until summer, but with this site, i have nothing to worry about.

THANK YOU EVERYONE. ESPECIALLY TO DAFT SINCE YOU CREATED THIS WONDERFUL PLACE. YOU ARE TRULY A GOD AMONGST MORTALS. laugh.gif
"If there's a penny on the ground...jump on it. All money is lonely...it's not good to leave it alone. If you store it in your yellow wallet...that penny should bring lots more of its money friends."

#27 ^_^mike^_^

^_^mike^_^

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:mostly comedy anime &gt;_&lt;

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:45 AM

thanks for supplying us with links to all the new anime >_< so convenient just to come here, love the site tongue.gif
user posted imageuser posted image
Shana fan!
suzumiya haruhi fan too!!

#28 darkness_n_destruction

darkness_n_destruction

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • Interests:Anime!!!! (of most sorts)<br><br>A good sci/thrilles is conpulsary once in a while (ie Jurrasic Park by Crichton or Temple or Hover Car Racer by Matthew Matthew Reilly)<br><br>Can't think of anything else at the moment........<br><br>(hmm btw email is hotmail.com.... doesnt fit......)

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:41 AM

thanks for well................ everything

------------------------ FTV, Connecting people with anime. ----------------------------
Finally got a decent anime list ------> Kuro2 Anime List

#29 Yohen

Yohen

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 01:13 AM

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks...

...Thanks!!!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#30 jul10

jul10

-mokyu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 07:34 PM

THANKS FansubTV!!!
Thanks to:
daft27>>>as a leader of fansub tv
bold>>>who explaining and help me in engineering and solve my computer problem
dragon of rune>>>who gives a lot information
mkk2004>>>who gives many doujinshi, pictures,songs of anime,esp for fate/stay night (n ecchi thread, too)
conor>>>echii thread... lol
hamasusuke>>>the info for fate/stay night and help me about my computer, too.
wwwwww>>>for the awesome signature!!
and other moderators>>>who has helped a lot

also to:
chiisai_hana>>>who give me a lot info and songs about shuffle!
blckdemondrgn>>>for the chat and shuffle fanbooks
usspaul>>>for shuffle game and wallpaper
wceend>>>information for shuffle game
fayewong>>>my signature and a lot of help an time that he gave to me
xcouger>>>give me many pictures for nishino, ichigo 100%
and the other member who i cannot wriite down the name here>>>thanks everyone for a wonderful time with fansub tv!

wait...wait...it doesn't mean i will leave fansub tv! I'm not retired, yet. I'm still here ok?!!
THANKS and KEEP BEING THE BEST!!! wink.gif

edit: I added some more people up there ^^

Edited by jul10, 04 July 2006 - 01:59 AM.

user posted image
Fansub. TV does not deal with licensed anime or Media Factory Inc. Works.
For complete information, please read the Anime Rules

user posted image
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #3
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #4

#31 Genesis

Genesis

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 07:57 PM

Thanks for the great service in general I might have never seen Air gear or Final Fantasy: Last order without you, Thanks and keep it up
I keep my head to they sky cause, thats where I want to be.

#32 smilelolz

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2391 posts
  • Interests:hot chicks, anime, sexy music and the latest games (the average guy)

Posted 22 May 2006 - 10:24 PM

thanks for teaching me not to spam biggrin.gif. or at least im not doin it no more. i think. sad.gif

#33 ultima2096

ultima2096

-kun

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:lots of anime, a bit of manga, playing music, love music, hockey, tennis, gaming, university, and studying japanese language.<br><br>MAIL: [email protected]

Posted 23 May 2006 - 03:53 AM

...and thankyou smilelolz for your baka-ish ways and making me laugh.
user posted image
Retired: Kinda

#34 fayewong

fayewong

-kikei

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Interests:The general thread is for stupid people.

Posted 23 May 2006 - 03:57 AM

Thank you for not making me feel like the only spammer on this forum. My evil twin above is the true baka. Hmm sounds a lot like Chewbacca. If you have an accent.
Click "NYA" if you wish to save my kitties! They need a new home!

#35 solarwing

solarwing

-ero-sennin

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2342 posts
  • Interests:I have my habits<br>I have my ways of acting<br>After kicks in my ass I always stand up stronger than before<br>So kick me as much as you want<br>It's just worthless<br>Be a pain in my ass if you want<br>I'll just remain ME whatever you may say<br>I'm very straight-to-the-point<br>And you gotta deal with it

Posted 23 May 2006 - 11:55 AM

Many thanks to FansubTv for setting up such a great site.........keep up the good work guys......... wink.gif

Also a big thank you to all members who, day and night, keep posting in the forums........ biggrin.gif

#36 Mune

Mune

-mew

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • Interests:My interests depends on my mood.

Posted 26 May 2006 - 09:15 AM

THANKS!!!!
- To The Creator of Fansub~
- To Fansub Team~
- To Fansub Members~
- To EVERYONE!!!~ -^___^-
- Thank you ALL so SO MUCH! laugh.gif
Signature -.-"

#37 Rind-chan

Rind-chan

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading manga, making siggies, gaming, etc etc!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:53 PM

I'm like an uber-noob here, but I'll try:
SPECIAL THANKS!! @:

-The administrator!(s?) Without you this site would've been a mess
-The moderators! Without you too this site would've been a mess

My personal thanks @:

xcouger, you're about the only person here i've had a discussion/talk with in the Ah! My Goddess 2nd Season topic happy.gif I thank you too for complimenting me on my work (bet you're gonna love this last one I made hehe) and my avatar happy.gif I also see your name pop up here and there

warchico, for telling me where you got that Peorth pic hahah laugh.gif Turned out to be a screenie.

Kansatsusha-sama, (I believe it was you blink.gif ) thank you multiple times for directing me to that Ah! My Goddess manga download site, I wouldn't have survived without it smile.gif

Thnx...er...sry I forgot your name..the Nishino fan person!! For an invitation to the Satsuki FC! (if I recall right XD)

Thanks...the person who needed help with PS, for letting me help you with it tongue.gif (I sent you a PM, did you receive it? unsure.gif )

Yeah it's all got to do with one anime, but that's how I got here anyway happy.gif

And still my silent, background thankies to Daft, who saved this forums' ass by backing it up. Again, thanks a lot smile.gif
user posted image
user posted image

#38 Beck

Beck

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:philosophy; writing; music; anime; college parties; Halo2; Unreal Tournament 99, 2003, 2004 (Former member of 2002 East Coast UT99 Assault Championship Clan: Clowns of Darkness-If only we were still together- Nothing could ever stop us. player name:[COD]EL Matador. ps I used 56k back then and me still on the championship team)

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:27 AM

Thank you to all those that have made this site exist.

I recently graduated from college. Before I did so I lived in an on campus apartment and because of the ITS firewall I could not use BT. If it weren't for this site I would not have seen many great anime shows. Thank you very much
Colossal Con = Anime Con in Cleveland, Ohio. Be There!

Slip Out
Sorrow is what I hate, but it's grown my sensations.
Regrets taught me how, to make any hard decisions.
Peace is always by my side, but I've never felt it once.
Love is not the word, only for the sweet romance.

#39 mimeoflife

mimeoflife

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:12 AM

thank you everyone for everything you have done & will do for anyone.

#40 Gasaraki

Gasaraki
  • Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 08:53 PM

WoW and Thank you TEAM Fansub TV. I'll do my best to leave torrents up as long as possible and donate as often as possible. Thank you for your awsome service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users