having a problem

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest_guest

i just got temporary banned and i have no idea why i get ban. all i did is the usual. download a file and when it stop working i get permission again and then the site tell me i got ban. can anyone tell me why. or better yet show me the rules of the site

Well, I can't seem to download. After authorized to download, I right clikc n save as etc... the downloading window appeared but after a while, an error msg saying the the connection with the server is reset... How to solve this problem?? Thankz

QUOTE (SigL @ Apr 29 2005, 11:47 AM) Well, I can't seem to download. After authorized to download, I right clikc n save as etc... the downloading window appeared but after a while, an error msg saying the the connection with the server is reset... How to solve this problem?? Thankz
Go read the stickied threads in the File Distribution subforum and post in there if your still getting problems. However the problem you describe will sort itself out if you just wait until your IP disappears from the IP list on http://silk.fansub.tv/fileserver/status

So I'm locking this thread if your still having problems post in the correct forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back