Request: Please re-upload H2 Live Action

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

fizyboy

-san
Kouhai
i saw H2 Live Action eps 1 was being uploaded into the server before i went to sleep earlier this morning but when i woke up its gone
sad.gif

can you please re-upload and let it stays in the server for 2-3 days? pretty please? i realy want to watch that series

Blah, okay. i'll have the H2 Live Action fetched again but i'm just letting you know that it won't stay on the site for long. The server is beginning to run out of space and I have to start picking what stays and what goes. The H2 Live Action is.. well, live action and not only that, it's like a movie and I don't really want to keep any movies on the server for too long.

Yay. i knew you wouldnt turn down a wish from this big fan of yours XD thankies!! ill download the eps as soon as the server has it, and ill drop you a line via pm when im finished downloading it .. thanks again you just made my day daft
tongue.gif

@Coolie
yeah i think he's the person in yr avatar rite?
laugh.gif
actually i have no idea whats the anime all about.. but i wanted to see that Ishihara Satomi chick lol .. XD
img20041218195944.jpg

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.5948.0.htm

QUOTE (fizyboy @ Feb 13 2005, 12:17 PM) @Coolie
yeah i think he's the person in yr avatar rite?
laugh.gif
actually i have no idea whats the anime all about.. but i wanted to see that Ishihara Satomi chick lol .. XD

He's a character from another of Adachi's manga called Katsu.

H2 is a baseball story, about 2 friends trying to get to the Koushien (Japan's national baseball tournament). Then throw in a love triangle.

Help me please!,on 20 March,last night,i download Mahou sensei Negima eps.7,and Mahou sensei Negima eps.8 still there,iam waiting for cooldownphase for eps.8,but when i look again next morning,its gone.Where it is?
blink.gif
,i refresh the page but still can find it.Can u up-load it again?please?,i'll download it this night.Thanks before
laugh.gif

This night,i try to download again after my displays show "begin dl with active (BT) or pasive(HTTP),i choose HTTP because i cant DL with Bittorent,but i got message like this ,:
500 Internal Error
There was an unusual problem serving the requested URL '/cbc03c151.92072ca/[AnCo]Mahou_Sensei_Negima_-_08_[1B4E8E23].avi'.
Huaaa....!:frown:,i cant dl my MahouSenseiNegima vol#8.
Thanks fiz boys,for that information.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back