One Piece

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
One Piece the anime is licensed. At Fansub TV, we do not promote or encourage the distribution of fansubbed licensed anime. Go buy the DVD when it comes out.
smile.gif

*takes off mod mask*
PM me if you want to know =X

get it from irc ... kaizoku fansubs channel ... fast and reliable

enouf sed ...

Meh, I never got into it. It doesn't help that 4Kids seems to have destroyed it.

~ SP

Yeah seriously, you can't really blame people from pirating One Piece, especially since the chances of 4kids releasing uncut DVD's are slim to none.(It's their lowest rated series, hmm.....I wonder why?!)
huh.gif
And unless you want to fly over to Japan to buy One Piece DVD's, this seems to be the only solution.

Thank god Viz didn't ruin the Manga!
biggrin.gif

DO NOT WATCH THE ANIME. duh. it goes at about the same rate as the manga so ur wastin ur time if u watched it. i think the manga is goin smooth and quick. the last two chapters were awesome. time for a showdown. this is how u should blow things outta porportion
biggrin.gif
. GO STRAW HATS!

I can check out the manga, then. Hopefully it isn't anywhere near as childish as the 4Kids version...

~ SP

I personally believe that this is the best anime out there in japan now. It also has the highest viewed public population (with average of 14% of japan each week).

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Dec 2 2005, 09:52 PM)DO NOT WATCH THE ANIME. duh.
That's besides the point, and I personally believe that the anime is on par with the manga.
biggrin.gif
(I like both.) All I'm saying is that if 4kids didn't do such a crappy job releasing it,(and coming out with uncut DVD's) there wouldn't be so many people downloading the fansubs.

Mmmm I love the manga and I sometimes watch the anime on 4kids although it just seems odd to me.. actually if I knew of a place to direct download it I would already be downloading... sadly i dont
sad.gif
!

QUOTE (Mar Episcopa @ Dec 13 2005, 08:39 PM) Mmmm I love the manga and I sometimes watch the anime on 4kids although it just seems odd to me.. actually if I knew of a place to direct download it I would already be downloading... sadly i dont
sad.gif
!
Yeah, Bittorent's probably the only way to go if you want to download One Piece. If you're lucky, you might find a site somewhere that hosts the episodes for direct download. But I dunno about that.
sad.gif

4kids killed a great anime (one peace & Manny more) and they are gana continue on doing so, they just want to make us mad and its working.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
dry.gif
dry.gif

You know what'd be awesome? Seeing a three way interview between Akira Toriyama,(Dragon Ball) Echiro Oda,(One Piece) and Masashi Kishimoto.(Naruto)

All three of these people have had tremendous success with their series and are some of the richest Manga creators in Japan. It would be sweet to see or even read an interview with them.
smile.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Feb 28 2006, 11:52 AM) Episode 176 is out!
This episode is going to rock the world!!!
Anyone said overkill?!?!
Ah yes, K-F's recently released episode.
smile.gif

It's hard to believe that One Piece is already well into 200 episodes.
256 so far, if I'm not mistaken.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back