• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Uz3r013

Uz3r013

-sama "The Great Ero King"

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts
  • Interests:Birthday: June 30 2086 (wont let me select that year &lt;_&lt;)<br><br>Manga Editor @ Solaris-SVU (http://www.mangaworld.org/)<br>Editor for: Girls Saurus DX<br><br>Online Gaming:<br>-Left4Dead<br>-Team Fortress<br>-Call of Duty<br>-Spore<br><br>Old Skool gaming:<br>-Total Annihilation<br>-Metal Slug<br><br>Favorite Mangas:<br>Change 123<br>Rosario + Vampire<br>Kemeko Dx<br>Mysterious Girlfriend X <br>Akumetsu <br>Mahou Tsukai Kurohime <br>Yakuza Girl<br>Highschool of the Dead<br>Girls Saurus and Girls Saurus DX<br>History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi <br>Sekirei <br>My Balls <br><br>Favorite Anime Girls:<br>1.M.M. - Kemeko Dx<br>2.Moka(inner) - Rosario + Vampire<br>3.Karoi Kanzaki - To Aru Majutsu no Index<br>4.Horo - Spice and Wolf<br>5.Neliel tu Oderschvank - Bleach<br>6.Tayuya - Naruto<br>7.Halibel - Bleach<br>8.Asuka Langley Soryu - Evangelion

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:17 AM

Im looking for brushes of Roses, kinda like the ones they put behind anime characters when they are extremely beautiful or cute. Kinda like Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge or Ouran High School Host Club. does any1 have brushes like that?

Also looking for Bubbles, like the ones they use when a character is in a dream-like state, in a daze, or when theres really good atmosphere.

user posted image

#2 langes01x

langes01x

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Besides anime and the occasional manga I like fantasy and sci-fi books, computer games (particularly RPG and RTS) and programming.

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:29 AM

I assume you mean for photoshop since that is basically the de-facto standard computer aided drawing tool from my point of view. You might want to confirm that this is what you want before anyone goes looking for them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users