Ouran High School Host Club

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai
So, last night I came across this little shojo series (and it sure takes the cake for what shojo anime are all about), and decided to download it.

It's basically filled with bishounen all apart of this Host Club that hang around with girls all the time talking about stuff in this room with tea and cake. It's set at this really preppy-style acadamy where all of the students are really rich except for the main character, Haruhi.

Just one thing I noticed first off was that there's a kid who looks just like Momiji from Fruits Basket (he even carries around a stuffed rabbit), who hangs around with a character just like Hatori from Fruits Basket. Is this some shojo theme to fit the cute guy with the cool guy, or something?
huh.gif

Oh well, I might stick around to watch episode 2 to see if it keeps me laughing/interested.

sounds good. ill give it a shot.

edit: LMFAO HAHAHHAHAHH!H!H!H!HHHAHAHAH!!!!! THIS IS THE GREATESt!!!
biggrin.gif

After being disappointed with Gakuen Heaven, I was pleasantly surprised by this. It's really funny and cute. Can't wait for the next episode!

QUOTE (famousfroggy15 @ Apr 8 2006, 06:14 PM) you should all read the manga....... its up tp volume 5 so far!! Its the best
Where can we get it?

i dont really care about manga. this IS the greatest. I was kind of disappointed when i watched the first 15 minutes... but the ending made it worth it, so i watched it again but this time, with a different point of view... good stuff, as expected from ecchi masters. good find Juhachi & mkk

QUOTE (noob @ Apr 9 2006, 12:35 AM) this IS the greatest.

good find Juhachi & mkk
Wow, I didn't think that this series was going to get this kind of reaction.
laugh.gif

Thanks.
wink.gif
I've just been downloading the first episode of the new series' that come in to see if they're worth watching or not. XD

biggrin.gif
Yeah ! I like this Anime & Comic too !
All characters are pretty cute na !
wink.gif

Hm...and Studio BONES is good at anime maker...ha...I like it !
laugh.gif

THIS ANIME IS BLOODY GOOD!!!

Eventhough you are not girl or a fan of shoujo anime, but you should definately give this wonderful and bloody funny anime a try!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 16 2006, 03:59 AM)

Haruhi is cute....
Yeaa.. Haruhi is cute.. I think the Host Club King (Tamaki) has fall in love with her.. LOL at last he can't stop Haruhi first kiss
laugh.gif

when i saw the first eps, i though Haruhi is a boy... i was like "ohno,its a gay anime"... but now hehe... yea hell bloody good...

Totally right, at first I saw the first episode and was like "Oh my god, this is an anime about gay lovers." What surprised me was that Haruhi was a girl then it changed my whole perspective of the show. Don't ya just hate those type of anime that starts off slow and then makes you want to watch more when you think what's going to happen but the plot is totally different? I like this one cause it just throws you off and surprises you.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back