Fansub.tv How did you know about this lovely site?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

How did you know about this lovely site?

• Google

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend(s)

• Fansub.tv members

• Accidentally..

• Others..

• Total voters

Double FLZ

-chi
Kouhai
For me.. actually I know this site accidentally.. last year while I'm google/Yahoo! for "Kaizoku Fansub" (If I not mistaken kaizoku fansub URL have been takeover that time), unfortunately I forget to key in "Kaizoku" and hit the search button.. but luckily I found this site.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

So how about the rest of you.. guys?

lost the ability to???

well...voted other because i don't really know anymore...perhaps during my big search of good anime sites
biggrin.gif

I found the site a while ago by accident. I think I was looking for a fansub groups website and this site popped up. I'm pretty glad it did though. One of favorite sites on the net.

i just happen to stumble onto this site when lookin for some particular anime a year back and well been stucked to this site ever since

I came across this website a long time ago. It was actually a long time ago, sometime before summer. Yeah I was trying to catch up with bleach and naruto. And found this website, registered and came back 3 months later. By that time, I had already been introduced to a new friend, BitTorrent Clients. This friend of mine helped me to catch up with naruto and bleach. After I finished watching those two I used this website to find more interesting series and yeah. It helped me a lot. I wasn't THAT interested in 'General' discussion of this board until I saw some "logical" threads and posts in it a few months ago. That is when I started posting more and more. Um yeah, I'd like to thank Bold for posting reasonable/logical posts. Those posts were my only reason to keep coming back to this forum. And now...

a friend of mine showed me this site when i was looking for good places to download anime . since then ive been hooked i think ive been here for a good year now
tongue.gif

QUOTE (noob @ Apr 6 2006, 07:48 PM) Um yeah, I'd like to thank Bold for posting reasonable/logical posts. Those posts were my only reason to keep coming back to this forum. And now...
Don't worry, I will be back soon with deeper threads soon. I just need to finish this session first. So there should be a new general knowledge thread in about a month.

I stumbled on this site during the beginning of last summer while looking for some series. I came back reading the forum from time to time. During the middle of fall, I finally registered and started to interact with people here.

Apparently, I made a reputation for myself. I wonder when that happend
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i was looking for sites to dl anime so i asked mkk one day to reccomend me some good sites...fansub was one of them
cool.gif

Baka-ost went down and the members migrated here.
(I may be wrong but I think a topic like this exists already)

QUOTE (Ultima @ Apr 6 2006, 03:27 PM) lost the ability to???
Yeah, I lost the ability to download via BT too. This happens to a lot of students at college/university that use the school's internet service. The halls/library/student net service blocks the Bt (And IRC in my case) connections to cut down on how much bandwidth we use. It really sucks!
sad.gif

If I remember correctly it was from Kragamuffin or Tenkai, I was looking for a good direct dl site back then, and in their forums I found a link to here and now I'm here. However, I didn't register until about when Shuffle! was released so meh
laugh.gif
but either way i'm glad since this site had much more stuff to dl rather than many other free sites (in no way do I mean any offense to the other sites) but I've come to use bt more often as of late hehehe

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back