25 replies to this topic

#21 wedora

wedora

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Apr 01 2010, 07:23 AM)
Actually, here's an AWESOME April Fool's: http://xkcd.com/

They should keep it like that IMO.

You wanna know what I got for April fools? A raise and a bonus.

No, really. Our company rolls out raises and bonuses on the first day of the 2nd quarter.

I got my boss good today by telling him I landed a promotion to another dept. He about had a heart attack because I'm the only one in the dept who can code and have written a good 5k lines of automation for our processes. He wants 5k more.
user posted image
MAL

#22 EggBeast

EggBeast

- deska`

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1597 posts
  • Location:Right here, right now. Of course I recall my past times an places, and I must always respect my times and places to be. lol
  • Interests:Dang, I'm updating this nonsense!<br><br>I love going to college, I love meeting all kinds of new people, I'm loving my major, and I'm... liking my minor.<br><br>So... I've gotta say I'm still enjoying software development, and enjoying mathematics even more than when I started college.<br><br>I'm still big into philosophy, of course. I still enjoy poetry, though I haven't been writing quite as much as I used to. And I still love to talk religion.<br><br>I've got to say that I've cut down quite a bit on my anime intake from a few years ago, although I still watch a series from time-to-time.<br><br>hmmm... I also enjoy going on late-night walks, the occasional run, I still like Dance Revolution, going on hikes, making &quot;that's what she said&quot; jokes... the usual. :)

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Apr 01 2007, 07:12 PM)
mm, I got my roomy. Before he woke up today, I got on his computer, and took a screenshot of his desktop; then set the screenshot as his background. I then proceeded to remove all the icons from his desktop (right click -> arrange icons by -> show desktop icons); and set his start bar to hide and locked it.
When he woke up and got on his comp, he couldn't figure out why none of his icons or the start bar would work. Ended up restarting his comp a couple of times, until I finally told him what I'd done before he called customer support =P

I did the same thing last year to my roommate... he responded by baking a loaf of bread in my favorite water bottle

Ooh, this year though, we've got a roommate who enjoys smoking, so we replaced his stuff with dried oregano. He said "...wait a minute... why does this taste like pizza?". It was lovely. smile.gif
"I know. Yes, I know we all go away." - Devin Townsend!

#23 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts
  • Location:Room 29A, 1232 Lightbringer Building Adversary St. cor. Queens St., 6th Circle Hellstown
  • Interests:Anime! And gaming! And money!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:40 AM

Can Oregano really get you high?
user posted image

"If it's for the sake of seeing others suffer, no effort is too great." ~Prince Baka

If you're going to enforce rules, don't be a hypocrite. You know who you are.

Things to note when reading my posts:
I have bad memory.
I'm like that anime character who's bad with names. I'm literally bad with names and faces.
I'm tired of political correctness/correctness in general, screw that, this is the internet.
Spelling liek dis doesn't necessitate illiteracy. U call it linguistic anarchy i.e. being lazy.
Also, I ****ed YOU'RE mom.

#24 EggBeast

EggBeast

- deska`

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1597 posts
  • Location:Right here, right now. Of course I recall my past times an places, and I must always respect my times and places to be. lol
  • Interests:Dang, I'm updating this nonsense!<br><br>I love going to college, I love meeting all kinds of new people, I'm loving my major, and I'm... liking my minor.<br><br>So... I've gotta say I'm still enjoying software development, and enjoying mathematics even more than when I started college.<br><br>I'm still big into philosophy, of course. I still enjoy poetry, though I haven't been writing quite as much as I used to. And I still love to talk religion.<br><br>I've got to say that I've cut down quite a bit on my anime intake from a few years ago, although I still watch a series from time-to-time.<br><br>hmmm... I also enjoy going on late-night walks, the occasional run, I still like Dance Revolution, going on hikes, making &quot;that's what she said&quot; jokes... the usual. :)

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:53 PM

I'd really, really doubt it. If you want to know what it's like to smoke a pizza though, I guess oregano's the way to go. laugh.gif
"I know. Yes, I know we all go away." - Devin Townsend!

#25 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts
  • Location:Room 29A, 1232 Lightbringer Building Adversary St. cor. Queens St., 6th Circle Hellstown
  • Interests:Anime! And gaming! And money!

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:36 AM

So my friends really were just jerking me around. Pizza flavored smoke... Gave me an idea, gonna try a bunch of dried up herbs. Who knows, it might "taste" good and might even be a hit.
user posted image

"If it's for the sake of seeing others suffer, no effort is too great." ~Prince Baka

If you're going to enforce rules, don't be a hypocrite. You know who you are.

Things to note when reading my posts:
I have bad memory.
I'm like that anime character who's bad with names. I'm literally bad with names and faces.
I'm tired of political correctness/correctness in general, screw that, this is the internet.
Spelling liek dis doesn't necessitate illiteracy. U call it linguistic anarchy i.e. being lazy.
Also, I ****ed YOU'RE mom.

#26 monsta

monsta

-the bee's knees

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2252 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:39 PM

BBC did a classic April fool by making a fake documentary about the Swizz growing spaghetti from trees:
Spaghetti trees

The British public fell for the spoof and many of them even called in to ask where to get their own spaghetti tree! Makes you wonder how people were so ignorant back in the day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users