Net-juu no Susume

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Titles: Recommendation of the Wonderful Virtual Life (Recovery of an MMO Junkie)
Japanese:
Airing dates: 9/10/2017 (TV series) and 6/10/2017 (pre-air)
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Game
Original creator: Rin Kokuyo
Directors: Kazuyoshi Yaginuma and Saori Den (assistant)
Written by: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu
Music by: Cornelius
Character designer: Senbon Umishima
Art director: Izumi Hoki
Sound director: Hozumi Gōda
Director of photography: Yoshiyuki Anzai
Background art by: Kumiko Watanabe (Totonyan)
Color design by: Miho Tanaka
Costume design by: Mebachi
Key animation by: Miyuki Nakayama (ep 1)
Prop design by: Asuna Imahashi
Studio: Signal.MD
Network: Tokyo MX, YTV, AT-X
Opening theme: "Saturday Night Question (サタデー・ナイト・クエスチョン)" by Megumi Nakajima
Ending theme: "Hikari, Hikari (ひかり、ひかり / Light, Light)" by Yūka Aisaka

Main cast: Moriko Morioka (盛岡森子) voiced by Mamiko Noto
Yūta Sakurai (桜井優太) voiced by Takahiro Sakurai

Supporting cast: Homare Koiwai (小岩井誉) voiced by Tomoaki Maeno
Kazuomi Fujimoto (藤本和臣) voiced by Takuma Terashima

MMORPG avatars: Hayashi (林) voiced by Ryōta Suzuki
Lily (リリィ) voiced by Reina Ueda

Kanbe (カンベ) voiced by Yūichi Nakamura
Lilac (ライラック) voiced by Yuka Aisaka

Pokotarō (ぽこたろう) voiced by Kazuhiro Sunseki
Himeralda (ヒメラルダ) voiced by Takanori Yagi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B8Ie4bxabo

Synopsis: Moriko Morioka is a 30-year-old single NEET woman. After dropping out from reality, she has taken off in search for a fulfilling life and ended up in a net game or "netoge." In the netoge world, she began her new life as a refreshing and handsome character named Hayashi. While starting out as a beginner, a pretty character named Lily reached out to help her. Meanwhile, in the real world, awaits a shocking encounter with a good-looking elite company employee, a mysterious blue-eyed blonde.

gdpetti said:
'Netojuu no Susume'? comedy neet girl story line... ??? different or not?
i say yes, ep'1 is kinda like an adult version of Netoge'no'yome lacking ecchi :p

I really enjoyed the first episode, It has an obvious plot and twists that will come during the run, but I simply like this for how it is.
Can't wait for episode 2^^

Okay, this is looking really good so far.

I wonder if it's going to be a rapid reveal or take a season for the adorable crossplay couple to find out?

Masich said:
I really enjoyed the first episode, It has an obvious plot and twists that will come during the run, but I simply like this for how it is.
Can't wait for episode 2^^
yes it's predictable that he'll keep bumping into her IRL (ep.2 literally!), still for me best new comedy this Fall by far... 'Please stop spamming the cry emote!'= gold xD anyone noticed his Email, comico.jp? ReLife is a great romcom too ^_^

I so enjoy this series (probably not going to stop saying that).
It gets the basis of a mmo nowadays very correct, the cliché parts of course :p

My favorite part was the whole realization that it is 5 o'clock in the morning xD

Which is me on a daily basis >.>

This cast is great. I've been several of them in past lives. XD

I really wish the Line manga for this series was getting translated like ReLife. I wanna see everyone's reactions as Moriko's little lie from this ep comes unravelled.

Norren said:
Okay, this is looking really good so far.

I wonder if it's going to be a rapid reveal or take a season for the adorable crossplay couple to find out?
even If Sakurai already wants to know in ep.3 what Morimori is like, I'm afraid they'll do until its finale or to add drama... these other guys iRL may become a reverse harem, Surely both play that MMO but are their avas just as listed?<_<

Ryu said:
even If Sakurai already wants to know in ep.3 what Morimori is like, I'm afraid they'll do until its finale or to add drama... these other guys iRL may become a reverse harem, Surely both play that MMO but are their avas just as listed? <_<
I would say: Who cares and enjoy the ride :p. It's going to be 10 episodes + An unaired ''special'' episode on 8th December.
We all know the typical endings that are to come. They can end it on a cliffhanger, they can actually END the series, Who knows! Let's see how far it will go.
On episode 3 comment, I did not mind the first half of episode 3, but it did make it feel a lot shorter in duration.

Masich said:
I would say: Who cares and enjoy the ride :p. It's going to be 10 episodes + An unaired ''special'' episode on 8th December.

We all know the typical endings that are to come. They can end it on a cliffhanger, they can actually END the series, Who knows! Let's see how far it will go.
you're right -.- sorry for being negative at times for series i really like, must be influence from brutally honest pals ;/... while Lilac IRL wasnt a surprise in ep'4 (ED already hints 'Lailah'), seems Lily didn't take long to find who is Hayashi :d

Anyone else hoping that Koiwai-san has a run in with everyone's favorite Reincarnation Truck?

Because he's an Isekai protagonist in the making: "I was about to hook up with my old coworker when I got reincarnated in another world."

C'mon. Truck-san, save our ship!

Norren said:
C'mon. Truck-san, save our ship!

xD Well, not sure if I am with you or against you, I actually hope Koiwai is one of those ''going to set them up'' kind of ''friends'' But, who knows!

Either way, this series went from going the long route to suddenly act very quickly...
Very Suspiscious...

Norren said:
Anyone else hoping that Koiwai-san has a run in with everyone's favorite Reincarnation Truck?

Because he's an Isekai protagonist in the making: "I was about to hook up with my old coworker when I got reincarnated in another world."
Now thinking about it is there literally any truck like that in anime, manga etc? ;p yet Again darn ep.5 cliffhanger... So Koiwai isn't Kanbe (or MMO player) but check out its ED, how many loot boxes is a NEET equipment Lv.120 worth?:lol:

Ryu said:
Now thinking about it is there literally any truck like that in anime, manga etc? ;p yet Again darn ep.5 cliffhanger... So Koiwai isn't Kanbe.
Well, I actually recall there being like 2 mangas involving a truck, as in getting hit by them.

Episode was nice, sadly enough PV shows :
that she and Koiwai are still going to continue on their date (the next day), so I quess Sakurai (lily) chickens out on simply asking if Morioka is Hayashi.

Koiwai isn't Kanbe? Yeah... I already knew it from the first episode with the ED showing that storeguy (kanbe) so Green hair + Green hair = Kanbe.

Masich said:
Koiwai isn't Kanbe? Yeah... I already knew it from the first episode with the ED showing that storeguy (kanbe) so Green hair + Green hair = Kanbe.
Norren said:
(How quickly we forget) It happens enough in the Tensei WN subgenre that Hero Union BBS makes jokes about it. (Hero Union BBS is awesome and needs an anime.)

I'm really curious to see how Sakura-chan chickens out, too.
nop he didn't in ep.6 ;p *watches K&M·1 again* It's white car, the killer trucks I recall? Mekakucity and Fuuka (manga)... but victims weren't isekaied' :/ about personality Kanbe is like Koiwai, also I thought hair color was a red herring -_-

Truck-san is the entire reason we have Eru-kun and his GunPla inspired six armed deathgod super mecha! (How quickly we forget) It happens enough in the Tensei WN subgenre that Hero Union BBS makes jokes about it. (Hero Union BBS is awesome and needs an anime.)

I'm really curious to see how Sakura-chan chickens out, too. It'd be just like him to say "Koiwai had to go on a business trip unexpectedly and asked me to let you know." or something like that.

At this rate we just need to find out how Lilac gets sucked into this IRL social disaster meetup. (I wonder if she's the part timer that was going to fill in for Kanbe so he could do his interview?)

Masich said:
Ugh... Now this all asks for Koiwai to join them in the MMO as a female character.
yes would be hilarious if he starts gaming, only to mess with her online too ;p
btw i just found its full song, still unsure if it's my favorite Fall OP or ImoSae :)

Ryu said:
nop he didn't in ep.6
Ugh... Now this all asks for Koiwai to join them in the MMO as a female character.

We only got 4 episodes left! (5 if you count the special).

I don't want this to end with an open ending! Well... if she gets to know it at The End, I'm happy.
But, not another advertisement Anime please! (As in, Read the manga/Novel to see how it continues).
Also: MMORPG = Many Man Online Role Playing Girls (I had to say it at some point) Sorry :p

Masich said:
I so enjoy this series (probably not going to stop saying that).
same here :/ so you were right after all about him to chicken out, lately ;( also ep.7 Koiwai starting FDM as 'female' xD... Too bad Truck-san missed its chance (#6'14:10), but MollyrikoxSakurai got a red string of fate since another MMO ;)

Ryu said:
Especially ep.8s late minirecap and Sakurai's past, cat is out of the bag already
It already was from start. But, I do give credits towards the series for trying to ''hide'' the cat in the bag and make a so called ''shocking reveal'' It may be shocking in the series, but not for the viewers.

I do praise one thing above all in episode 8
Having his phone ''low battery'' and still say it in her face at the end. Originally I thought: Oh god they are going to milk it to the end of the series... But, No! He reveals it only moment laters! ''sort off''

Masich said:
I actually hope Koiwai is one of those ''going to set them up'' kind of ''friends'' But, who knows!

Either way, this series went from going the long route to suddenly act very quickly...
Very Suspiscious...
especially ep.8s late minirecap and Sakurai's past, cat is out of the bag already
also im between its other long theme or Kujisuna, as best ED this season!:huh:

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back