Fruits Basket

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Lt.Dyrean_Ryuzaki

-san
Kouhai
I've watched the anime could anyone tell me where I can get the Manga of Fruit basket cause it is really entertaining.

I thought it was rather touching, even if it was disturbing around the end. It always had a odd dark feeling to it due to Akito and the curse. You can get it at StopTazmo.com

i enjoyed watching the anime, already feel in love with the characters, but the ending was way hanging.
sleep.gif
and i wanted more...lol

on to the manga, I DEFINITELY LOVE IT!!! im reading volume 18 right now, and it keeps getting better and better. you get to learn more about the juunishi and their past. waiii...i love it!!! ^_________^

KYO!!! HARU!!! HANAJIMA!!! wheeeeeeeeee....lol

whatchu guys think?

QUOTE (toinkee @ May 17 2006, 02:11 AM) i enjoyed watching the anime, already feel in love with the characters, but the ending was way hanging.
sleep.gif
and i wanted more...lol

on to the manga, I DEFINITELY LOVE IT!!! im reading volume 18 right now, and it keeps getting better and better. you get to learn more about the juunishi and their past. waiii...i love it!!! ^_________^

KYO!!! HARU!!! HANAJIMA!!! wheeeeeeeeee....lol

whatchu guys think?
Yeah I wished they had more. The only thing I wished was if they had an English version of the songs that was sung. I loved it just as much as the Japanese but it doesn't seem like they will release one.

ah furuba, now this is one of the better animes I watched in a while. It's sad that it ends with only 26 eps as the manga is a lot longer (i'm only at vol 7 atm as the stores i go to don't have vols. 8 or 9)
dry.gif
. Faves would have to be Yuki, Haru, and Kisa.
biggrin.gif

I have seen all the anime and on vol 1 3 part in the manga but I got the whole manga, 18 vol right if not I got to find the others?? well only dl one not the book. I like those song too. My favorite first are Saki Hanajima (aka Hana-chan) and her brother then it's Momiji Sohma (the rabbit). A quote from Hana-chan "One more word, and you'll all get *beep* with electric shock" and for Momiji "Wah-ah-ah! Kyo-o's picking on me-e!"

Well, actually this is also an anime that I wanted to see frm last year. But, i just still haven't find time to download it.

And, actually Thread Exist.
http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...hl=fruit+basket

But there are only one reply in the old thread, so i hope if any moderator see this, please merge the thread like they did for black lagoon.
wink.gif

know a place where i could get the manga (scanlations)? Never had the chance/opportunity to read the manga was only able to watched the anime.....

anyways will tohru really be with kyo in the manga?? 9like i said never read the manga yet) just heard it from a friend.

Furuba is my favorite anime ever!

The manga is still going on and it`s on the 22nd volume in Japan but rumors have it that it`s going to end really soon. Translated volumes are till now 13...

My favorite characters are the Madubachi trio (Ayame-Shigure-Hattori) they are the oldest of the juunishi. And for those that didn`t recognised him, Ayame is the floral guy on my avatar...
tongue.gif

WAI!!! FURUBA FANS!! ^__^

anou, gomenasai for making a new thread, i was looking for it but i only got to the 5th page of the section (and i got tired of looking) so i made one. ^^; sorry...i dont know how to do the merging thingy.

im so happy that there are already 8 replies. hehehe...(im a simpleton) i'm really in love with everyone in furuba, i cant focus on just one character. nyaaa... really love haruXrin pairings. im so envious with their relationship, and poor rin always getting hurt. T_T im done reading furuba until vol 19 1st chapter >_< I want the next chapter... nyaaa...

oh yeah, i have a site where you can read furuba, they have upto vol 18 chapter 105 (i think) ^^

here's the link: [MODERATOR's NOTE: PLease do not post links to licensed material. It is against the rules. ]

check it out ne? ^^

hehe, its pretty easy figuring out what's in toinkee's top anime fav list, just look at the titles he/she goes "wai" over
tongue.gif
forgive me toinkee im not poking fun at you, im just amused
laugh.gif

ah good memories of furuba
happy.gif
im playing the very sweet OP right now... papapapah-papap-papah ^__^

heyheyhey!!!!

At first, i didnt even know there were only 26 episodes.
i was already at episode 26 when i found out there weren't anymore
sad.gif

i really almost cried.....
sad.gif

But i really really enjoyed ( and still enjoy
wink.gif
) every episode
biggrin.gif

I'm enjoying the manga quite a lot but i found the anime quite moving too. It is also one of those series you can use to bring people into the fandom i reckon

^^ waaa....so sorry for the rules being broken. didnt mean to. guess im a bug noob here. ^^;; gomen...

*shifts to genki side*

haihai! kyou is very cute! he's hot. I really like it a lot. nyaaa...really a big lose for the anime to be that short, but yeah, it was a lot of fun. oh and YAY!!! the thread has been merged!!! thankeee....^___^ and sorry again.

yeah, right now furuba is at the top of my list. i wonder what's the ending in the manga. XD hmm...wonder if the curse will be lifted. nyaaaaa... has anyone of you finished reading the manga?

QUOTE (ploumid @ May 18 2006, 10:28 PM) Furuba is my favorite anime ever!

The manga is still going on and it`s on the 22nd volume in Japan but rumors have it that it`s going to end really soon. Translated volumes are till now 13...

My favorite characters are the Madubachi trio (Ayame-Shigure-Hattori) they are the oldest of the juunishi. And for those that didn`t recognised him, Ayame is the floral guy on my avatar...
tongue.gif

WYF?! the manga's still on-going?! the anime was like done in 199-sumthing, and up until now it's stil on-going? then.... WHY IN THE WORLD DID THEY LEAVE THE ANIME HANGING? what a dissappointment.....(anime I mean.. Ü ) well hoping against hope do you think they'll make another season and continue the cliff-hanger thing...

hmmm..wh will tohru end up with?? ( still I haven't read the manga....)
laugh.gif

First post on this thread does anyone have any idea if they are going to make a season 2 for the anime. I thought the anime was great I haven't read the Manga.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back