Torrent Number Question

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MissVixen16

Kouhai
I was just curious about torrents on your site.

How many are allowed at once and is there a limit? I'm currently thinking of downloading six series, but not at the same time of coarse, but one at a time.
I just would like to know if there is a predetermined limit or something like that so I don't do something that gets me banned or suspended.

Thank You
MissVixen16

Torrents arent really hosted here, they are pooled from external trackers as far as i know and simply provided as easy access links, essentially. Since youre downloading from your peers who have the series in their seed list, its more about whether people are seeding or not. I know ive queued up around 20 torrents before without issue, so i dont think youll have a problem with them.

The direct downloads might be different so maybe you could get clarification from someone here about it. I would expect you to simply be prevented from a high count of simultaneous downloads either by FTV or even your isp/os sometimes, no ban triggers likely. I dont think there's any sort of usage cap per IP though, which will hopefully be clarified by someone with more knowledge on the sites inner workings.

Well for the ddl's we no longer host any on this site due to a certain Internet Baised Incident that happened earlier on this year. So pretty much we're trying to keep this site off the so-called "Must Kill List" becuase of it.
dry.gif

As for the torrents it seems that we tend to pick it up from nyaa torrents most of the time, but there are some that tend to get pick up from a few others as well.

QUOTE (MissVixen16 @ Jun 19 2012, 01:11 PM)I was just curious about torrents on your site.

How many are allowed at once and is there a limit? I'm currently thinking of downloading six series, but not at the same time of coarse, but one at a time.
I just would like to know if there is a predetermined limit or something like that so I don't do something that gets me banned or suspended.

Thank You
MissVixen16

The torrents are links provided from outside of the site as wedora described, the downloads on the site however do have some limits depending on how you choose to download them.

The koushin scheduler is the best method, you can add as many as you want to this and it makes a list. When you open it, it will download the files 2 at a tiem to your PC. The idea is you can leave it open and it will download everything in your list for you.

The chuukari Downloader is another method, and this will download them again to your PC, I can't recall if its 1 or 2 at once with that.

The self service one is just a normal download link, no download manager and no schedleing, this requires you to limit yourself to 1 file at a time, if you try to do too many, you risk getting banned, therefore, only do one at a time with this method.

Again, the best method is to use Koushin - its the fastest and easiest way to get anime.

Also, with regard what Kid-Wolf said, we do still have some direct downloads, and we now also list DDL links when we see them provided by a sub group or some other location. We are however phasing out hosting any files ourselves for the reasons Wolfie has said.

hope it helps!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back