whats your favourite animal??

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

chidori69

-chan
Kouhai
mine are kittys!!!!!
tongue.gif

whats yours??

duno really...
but for domestic animals i'd say dogs, even though i used to like cats, dogs show more personality.

Ummmm I like penguins, cats, and hippos. I love going to the zoo.
biggrin.gif
I try and drag my husband there every month lol.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Aug 5 2005, 12:05 PM) the anime Matsuri from Ichigo Mashimaro have

the little guy is john, a ferret. can't wait to see more of him. speaking of ferrets, they stink. seriously, you'd have to wash the thing all the time, like matsuri does, but you wouldn't want to carry it around everywhere.

dogs have to be my favorite. wolves are awesome!

I like kitties
tongue.gif

Although my house is like a zoo, In my life ive had over 11 cats, 2 dogs, 2 paraketes, 1 african grey parrot, 8 guinnie pigs, and sever tank fulls of fish (largest tank is 300 gallons)
Currrently i have the african grey parrot, 1 EXTREMLY stupid dalmation, and 2 kitties, oh and im starting the 300 gallon tank up again,... hopefully itll be up soon.
But all in all, KITTIES are my favorites
tongue.gif

^^<---- Neko Mimi ---->^^

lol, like i said, my house is a zoo!,.... and sometimes smells like one too
sleep.gif
dry.gif

To bad that the dragons most people like aren't real. But th Komodo Dragon is also a pretty cool one.

not that it's illegal or anything to have in cali, but i own a winter-breed wolf. don't worry, it only bites on thin stuffs (don't be skinny)

Woah.. thats awesome.. I want to have a pet wolf... And birds of prey would be awesome too ^^ Those birds are huge... and awesome. Rofl.

Hmm.. the favorite is the gopher! <haha just kidding.. who likes a gopher?>

iono, someone who's afraid of their own shadow....shadowphobia

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back