The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls (2015-16), Gekijou S4 & Side M (2017-19)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite idol from Cinderella Project?

• Uzuki Shimamura

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rin Shibuya

• Mio Honda

• Miria Akagi

• Anastasia

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Chieri Ogata

• Ranko Kanzaki

• Rika Jōgasaki

• Riina Tada

• Minami Nitta

• Anzu Futaba

• Miku Maekawa

• Kanako Mimura

• Kirari Moroboshi

• None of them / another 346 Pro idol

• Total voters

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS
Japanese: アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ
Airing dates: 9/1/2015 (TV series 13 episodes) and 17/7/2015 (2nd season 12 eps)
Release dates: 25/2/2016 (OVA) and 28/11/2013 (2nd anniversary commemoration PV)
Genres: Music, Comedy, Drama, Slice of Life
Original creators: Bandai Namco Games and Cygames
Original character designer: Annin Dōfu
Director: Noriko Takao
Written by Tatsuya Takahashi and Noriko Takao
Music by: Hidekazu Tanaka (Monaca)
Character designer and animation director: Yūsuke Matsuo
Director of photography: Yūya Sakuma
Sound director: Akiko Fujita
Art director: Miho Sugiura
Background art by: Kazushi Fujii
Color design by: Tomomi Murakami
Editing by: Akinori Mishima
Studio: A-1 Pictures
Network: BS11, Tokyo MX
Opening theme: "Star!!" by CINDERELLA PROJECT
2nd OP theme: "Onegai! Cinderella (お願い!シンデレラ)" by Saori Hayami, Haruka Yoshimura, Minami Tsuda, Hitomi Harada, Nao Touyama, Chinatsu Akasaki, Ayana Taketatsu, Yui Makino and Chiyo Ousaki
Ending theme: "Message (メッセージ)" by Ayaka Ohashi, Ayaka Fukuhara and Sayuri Hara

Main cast: Uzuki Shimamura (島村 卯月) voiced by Ayaka Ohashi
Rin Shibuya (渋谷 凛) voiced by Ayaka Fukuhara
Mio Honda (本田 未央) voiced by Sayuri Hara

Miria Akagi (赤城みりあ) voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa
Anastasia (アナスタシア) voiced by Sumire Uesaka
Chieri Ogata (緒方 智絵里) voiced by Naomi Ōzora

Ranko Kanzaki (神崎 蘭子) voiced by Maaya Uchida
Rika Jōgasaki (城ヶ崎 莉嘉) voiced by Nozomi Yamamoto
Riina Tada (多田 李衣菜) voiced by Ruriko Aoki

Minami Nitta (新田 美波) voiced by Aya Suzaki
Anzu Futaba (双葉 杏) voiced by Hiromi Igarashi
Miku Maekawa (前川 みく) voiced by Natsumi Takamori

Kanako Mimura (三村 かな子) voiced by Yuka Ōtsubo
Kirari Moroboshi (諸星 きらり) voiced by Rei Matsuzaki
Supporting cast: Producer (プロデューサー) voiced by Shunsuke Takeuchi

Other Cute idols: Nana Abe (安部 菜々) voiced by Marie Miyake
Miho Kohinata (小日向 美穂) voiced by Minami Tsuda
Sae Kobayakawa (小早川 紗枝) voiced by Rika Tachibana

Sachiko Koshimizu (輿水 幸子) voiced by Ayana Taketatsu
Mayu Sakuma (佐久間 まゆ) voiced by Yui Makino
Other Cool idols: Kaede Takagaki (高垣 楓) voiced by Saori Hayami

Karen Hōjō (北条 加蓮) voiced by Mai Fuchigami
Nao Kamiya (神谷 奈緒) voiced by Eriko Matsui
Mizuki Kawashima (川島 瑞樹) voiced by Nao Tōyama

Fumika Sagisawa (鷺沢 文香) voiced by Mao Ichimichi
Kōme Shirasaka (白坂 小梅) voiced by Chiyo Ōsaki
Other Passion idols: Mika Jōgasaki (城ヶ崎 美嘉) voiced by Haruka Yoshimura

Airi Totoki (十時 愛梨) voiced by Hitomi Harada
Yuki Himekawa (姫川 友紀) voiced by Mako Morino
Akane Hino (日野 茜) voiced by Chinatsu Akasaki

Yūko Hori (堀 裕子) voiced by Eri Suzuki
Shōko Hoshi (星 輝子) voiced by Satsumi Matsuda
Aiko Takamori (高森 藍子) voiced by Yūki Kaneko

Other 346 Pro staff: Mother Shibuya (凛の母) voiced by Yō Taichi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_noaVt8P3aI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9wR6khkTxA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3jqcdrapg

Game website: http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/list/...aster/social_m/

Synopsis: There are many idols with long-established talent agency 346 Production. And now the company is starting a new program, the Cinderella Project! Girls leading normal lives… They are chosen to be aspiring idols and see another world for the first time in this Cinderella story. Can they all climb the stairs that lead to the palace? The magic begins now…

Kid-Wolf said:
heard about the Cinderella Girls IM@s series so yes I will check that out since I kind of enjoyed the original cast very much so.
my long wait for ep.1 is over, since i was inspired by its cards to Ftv league 4 :p

That was an okay first episode. The producer is a bit of a weirdo and seems intimidating. The two girls seem okay. Let's hope the story is picking up soon with the third girl.
Did someone else also notice something with the animation near the end in the park? The quality seemed to be dropping suddenly..

I noticed it too ;/ also the personalities of its 2 main girls, remind me to Haruka and Chihaya from the original iM@S... but ep'2 picked up introducing all Project Cinderella idols, 765 Pro's building is nothing compared to 346 Pro's 'castle'
laugh.gif

Episode 2 and first we get number 3 who is way too hyper. It was too be expected as Rin is too quiet and needs compensation. Then we get a lot of other girls thrown in without notice. That felt awkward although something feels amiss. The three girls are going to be in a concert without any experience and the rest are not? Why are the rest of the girls younger than them? The producer seems to have a different idea on what the 3 girls should be doing..and it sure ain't that concert..

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jan 17 2015, 07:04 AM)The three girls are going to be in a concert without any experience and the rest are not? Why are the rest of the girls younger than them? The producer seems to have a different ideathey start fine as backup dancers in ep.3, Anastasia's voice reminds me Chloe...
btw Chihiro isn't 346 Pro's official idol, just its producer's secretary like Kotori
tongue.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jan 23 2015, 10:00 PM)they start fine as backup dancers in ep.3, Anastasia's voice reminds me Chloe...
btw Chihiro isn't 346 Pro's official idol, just its producer's secretary like Kotori

It was indeed a fine performance. The other girls are a bit envious which is understandable. I am wondering though what the producer is thinking..he lets them perform but what about the other girls? he doesn't give them any jobs during the practices? It seems he has something in mind which includes all of them as a unit...

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jan 27 2015, 01:23 PM)It was indeed a fine performance. The other girls are a bit envious which is understandable. I am wondering though what the producer is thinking..he lets them perform but what about the other girls? he doesn't give them any jobs during the practices? It seems he has something in mind which includes all of them as a unit...fortunately at the end of ep'4 the CD debut plan is revealed, that's why he asks them their PR video to pick who'll lead... it's not a surprise that its 3 prota idols were chosen, but i'm glad for Anya ^^ also a better animation in their filming
smile.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jan 30 2015, 09:00 PM).fortunately at the end of ep'4 the CD debut plan is revealed, that's why he asks them their PR video to pick who'll lead... it's not a surprise that its 3 prota idols were chosen, but i'm glad for Anya ^^ also a better animation in their filming

it was indeed no surprise he picked the three main girls as one of the units. The other one of Nitta and Anastacia was also nice to see. However this means that only a part of the group gets the attention. That can't keep on going well for the coherence of the group. To make it one good group, he needs to improve them all and not just parts of it.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jan 31 2015,12:41 PM)a part of the group gets the attention. That can't keep on going well for the coherence of the group. To make it one good group, he needs to improve them all and not just parts of it.exactly that happened in ep-5 with the girls left out complaining, specially Miku-nya went as far as 'going on strike'... still the producer is at fault not explaining them earlier, they'll get their CD debut in a 2nd and 3rd wave of units later
dry.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Feb 07 2015, 12:00 AM)exactly that happened in ep-5 with the girls left out complaining, specially Miku-nya went as far as 'going on strike'... still the producer is at fault not explaining them earlier, they'll get their CD debut in a 2nd and 3rd wave of units later

The fifth episode was indeed to be expected. The unrest in the group is understandable and even though it seemed to be resolved it felt like a pretty weak excuse of the producer that they will in a 2nd or 3rd wave. When the 2nd wave will be launched is so unclear. The leftout girls should realize that this could also mean never...The producer doesn't seem the one who wants this scenario to happen. It feels like he is pressured to produce a succes within a short period of time. The rest of the girls may have to do the same thing as happened in the first idolmaster series: just hope that they get a chance to show that they can be just as good.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 08 2015, 10:13 AM)The fifth episode was indeed to be expected. The unrest in the group is understandable and even though it seemed to be resolved it felt like a pretty weak excuse of the producer that they will in a 2nd or 3rd wave. When the 2nd wave will be launched is so unclear. The leftout girls should realize that this could also mean never...The producer doesn't seem the one who wants this scenario to happen. It feels like he is pressured to produce a succes within a short period of time.beside both units CD debut and mini-concert did their best in ep.6, evidently he isn't as professional as 765 Pro's producer... still I doubt Mio will quit right after becoming an idol, or else I guess Miku will be next (and the lazy Anzu as last)
tongue.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Feb 14 2015, 05:00 AM)beside both units CD debut and mini-concert did their best in ep.6, evidently he isn't as professional as 765 Pro's producer... still I doubt Mio will quit right after becoming an idol, or else I guess Miku will be next (and the lazy Anzu as last)

It does seem the producer also has a problem. The conversation with his superior felt like he is given a chance to fix it..His reaction to Mio's problem was pretty bad. As a producer he needs to motivate her. Mio also should realize that the group doesn't have a fan base as they are just starting. This situation was handled better in "Wake up girls" and the previous idolmaster: the idols were smart enough to realize that they need to perform/show their skills to get more fans. To have an idol who doesn't realize it, felt pretty stupid..

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 15 2015, 12:43 PM)
It does seem the producer also has a problem. The conversation with his superior felt like he is given a chance to fix it..His reaction to Mio's problem was pretty bad. As a producer he needs to motivate her. Mio also should realize that the group doesn't have a fan base as they are just starting. This situation was handled better in "Wake up girls" and the previous idolmaster: the idols were smart enough to realize that they need to perform/show their skills to get more fans. To have an idol who doesn't realize it, felt pretty stupid..
But it also felt pretty realistic to how a 13-15 year old teenage girl would actually react. That type of reaction and her expectations being sky high doesn't really surprise me cause teenage girls (and teenagers in general) can be very stupid.

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Feb 15 2015, 12:29 PM)QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 15 2015, 10:43 AM)that they need to perform/show their skills to get more fans. To have an idol who doesn't realize it, felt pretty stupid..But it also felt pretty realistic to how a 13-15 year old teenage girl would actually react. That type of reaction and her expectations being sky high doesn't really surprise me cause teenage girls (and teenagers in general) can be very stupid.yup Mio must learn how hard is the idol industry, it'll take her years to gather a fan crowd as big as Mika's concert... btw did you guys find ep.7 or to do its cliff-hanger more dramatic, they took a break like Ansatsu or Kamisama S2 did?
dry.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Feb 21 2015, 05:00 AM)QUOTE (Barbobot @ Feb 15 2015, 12:29 PM)QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 15 2015, 10:43 AM)that they need to perform/show their skills to get more fans. To have an idol who doesn't realize it, felt pretty stupid..But it also felt pretty realistic to how a 13-15 year old teenage girl would actually react. That type of reaction and her expectations being sky high doesn't really surprise me cause teenage girls (and teenagers in general) can be very stupid.yup Mio must learn how hard is the idol industry, it'll take her years to gather a fan crowd as big as Mika's concert... btw did you guys find ep.7 or to do its cliff-hanger more dramatic, they took a break like Ansatsu or Kamisama S2 did?

To know that the producer did make mistakes which cost him his courage was okay. It was somewhat nice to mix it in with the Mio/Rin problem. That problem he had with his former cinderella group will probably be coming back sometimes later in the series.
So now they can go on as a group again...let's hope we get to see the other girls more often now like Kirari and Anzu..

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 21 2015,12:29PM)they can go on as a group again...let's hope we get to see the other girls more often now like Kirari and Anzuboth don't show as much interest to be idols as other girls, but we'll see in ep.8 tomorrow if they're next or until the end... so they ask the producer to be more open, i hope he stays serious yet funny like Nozaki now as the specials ended
tongue.gif

lol to think Anzu and Kirari now are on separate units in ep.9 and 10, poor Miku xD looks like she'll end as the last idol... either a duo with Riina or solo just like Ranko in ep.8, but we'll see tomorrow ;p at least S2 is confirmed for summer
biggrin.gif

I knew 12 episodes for his wouldn't be enough to do everything here. I'm just hoping to see my cowgirl show up doing something other than just having a censored cameo in that one episode there.
tongue.gif

In any case I don't know why but I do kind of like Anastasia so far in this series right now. It must be because they have her speaking Russian at times along with trying to speak proper Japanese as well.
tongue.gif

well as voted above Anya-chan is my favorite of its titular girls, still i wish more screentime for cowgirl and the rest... update: so S1 will be 13 eps long but was nice to see all 14 training in ep.12, to sync for the Idolfest in a couple of days
smile.gif

So the second season pretty much picks up right were we last left off, but from the looks of things there is going to be a major rearrangement of the girls by next episode it would seem.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back