1 reply to this topic

#1 Morgan 3

Morgan 3

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

I have noticed, for some time, now, that there are fewer and fewer descriptions of the anime. Have we stopped doing them? or.. is there a way to post them? huh.gif

#2 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:57 AM

That depends, on what you mean by that. I mean would you care to explain what you mean by that since it's a rather vague statement there. I mean I don't know if you mean on the boards or the anime hosting portion of the site here. unsure.gif

If you mean for the boards it only means that either a series doesn't suit a person's taste that starts up threads. Although anyone can start up a thread for a series so people can talk about the epsiodes that have been released. Although people tend to go by the info on other sites about a series.

The problem is some people want to even host a pic of the characters in said series so some people tend to shy away from posting up new anime threads of series.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users