FTV Leauge 4: The 4th Strike

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kid-Wolf

~ Azur Lane Hunter ~
Staff member
Leader Council
gallery_21048_9_38991.png

Okay folks the time has come for me to set up the 4th FTV Leauge. I know I know this had been on quite the haiatus it would seem. So with that said, it's time to pull this one out from the closet that it was put away and accidentally forgotten about here.

In any case as you all know I orignally wanted to do this so we could have a bit more fun here, and get this place to be a bit lively again. So I'll give off what I plan on doing for the 4th League this time, and also the list of Lovely Ladies that aren't allowed for this session though.

Laides in Waiting for the 5th League:
- HORO from Spice and Wolf
- SHANA from Shakugan no Shana
- MIZORE from Rosario + Vampire
- MIO from K-On!
- MISAKA MIKOTO from the Railgun/Index series
- HITAGI SENJOUGAHARA from the Mongatari series

Besides after I do this one I'm giving it a few weeks for that 5th League to go on. That was after the 5th League is said and done it'll be open season once again.

Oh and I'll post up the rule set I'm going with here:

Ideal Rules:
•You can only list female characters.
•You have to write down the character name + the name of the anime where she appeared.
•The character has to have appeared in an anime or anime-related game. This means if she has only appeared in a manga then votes for her will not be considered. Girls that only appeared in anime games can be entered so Touhou girls will be eligible for this competition.
•You can only post your list in this thread. For discussion please use the discussion thread
•Edits are allowed and can be made until the deadline of the vote. (preliminary?)
•Each poster votes for their top 10 favourite female anime characters. (preliminary)
•The top 32 girls will qualify for the actual knock-out tournament.

Oh and before I forget I'll post up a Preliminary thread for you guys to post on what 10 girls you wish to pick for this round once I get dates and stuff set up.

*Note: This post will be edited when further info along with promomitiong this one the front page as well as a banner of course. So for now anyone willing to help is willing to ask.
tongue.gif

Preliminary thread: http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=10590

hmmm... It's time for serious business again \o/

[EDIT] Sorry ^^' I didn't know it wasn't the time yet to cast our choice ^^' For the banner, if you can get in touch with Jun-tan, I think he should be able to help you with the banner. Though, it has been a few weeks since the last time I spoke with him ^^' I don't really know where he is xD

Ah Nemi-san I know you want to pick your favorites and all, but now's not that time yet. I'm still trying to get an outcall for help first beofre the Premilinary thread goes up.

The list of things I need before anything starts is this:

- A Banner for this season's FTVLeague
- Promotion on the Front Page

Anything after that is when I figure out a time setting for the preliminary round to start.
tongue.gif

As for the banner I'm already having help from two people already. So I hope to hear from them soon.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 03 2013, 09:33 AM) As for the banner I'm already having help from two people already. So I hope to hear from them soon.
biggrin.gif

Ah...a good thing Woofie-san since I know you really have been wanting to get this off the ground and instill a little more activity/fun in the FTV forum.
I wish you much success.
tongue.gif

pita-ten1.jpg

QUOTE (Nemingway @ Feb 03 2013, 06:51 AM)For the banner, if you can get in touch with Jun-tan, I think he should be able to help you with the banner. Though, it has been a few weeks since the last time I spoke with him ^^' I don't really know where he is xD
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 03 2013, 11:33 AM)The list of things I need beofre anything starts is this:

- A Banner for this season's FTVLeague
- Promotion on the Front Page

Anything after that is when I figure out a time setting for the preliminary round to start.

As for the banner I'm already having help from two people already. So I hope to hear from them soon.it has been a while I know >.< since last weekend i haven't got his reply to agree about what to do with them so meanwhile here are a few I made, as theme I choose IM@S because it's getting more popular lately o_O well is up to you which one fits better as banner and another for the front page :3

Eru Chitanda* Sanae Dekomori* Rikka Takanashi* girls voted 3+ times:
gallery_21048_8_17023.png
gallery_21048_8_9128.png
gallery_21048_8_16944.png

...click to see full size (640 x 800) and here are the rest of the FTV league cards ^^ also I included these original cards just in case is decided to add more girls, if possible 24 or 32 in total from the other 65 -.- to think IM@S is the theme and noone of these 6 idols mentioned in preliminaries made it to the matches:

Oh thanks for that I already know that the top one will be used for the banner, so can you adjust the size of it something similar to the signature size if you will?

Also, I'll post up the bottom one for the front page, since it's the outfit they used when they did a Live with the entire gang of course. :3

So once you do a size adjustment for the banner I'll figure out how the Prelims are going to last. So once that's done I'll try and hammer out a time limit for people to post up who they want to see in this season. Oh and a reminder any vote for the ladies that won first and second in the prior seasons will not be counted at all. So please don't throw away your votes here folks.
wink.gif

So once we got the Prelims running I'll need a few things just so things can flow rather easily here:
- Pics of the ladies that will be in (after the Preliminary Matches are done)
- Help with the poll system we had in the Tsundere Cup and the Medio Cup (For the Main Event, and/or any tied matchups for the final spot)
- Couting the votes (when the Prliminary match is closed)

Other things I need:
- Banner sized pic for the League (Optional: Unique tagging for threads)

Other then that I hope to have a good turnout this season.
biggrin.gif

Oh and that optional portion for the banners are for one for the main event, one for this thread, and one for the prelims if possible. For once I have the banners all set I'll do a promo for the front page and setup links for this thread, and for the Prelims thread. As for the banners just PM me them, so I can place them in the proper sections of course.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 09 2013, 06:58 AM) So once we got the Prelims running I'll need a few things just so things can flow rather easily here:
- Pics of the ladies that will be in (after the Preliminary Matches are done)
- Help with the poll system we had in the Tsundere Cup and the Medio Cup (For the Main Event, and/or any tied matchups for the final spot)
- Couting the votes (when the Prliminary match is closed)
You can count on me to find pics of the ladies who passed the preliminaries ^^ As for counting the votes, I thing I can do something about it too. It should be quite easy with Excell =)

Okay now that the Preliminary Thread is now up you guys can select up to 10 ladies max that will have a chance at the main event. Oh and don't worry if you can't get 10 selections they will still be counted. So let your choices be known or your girl won't have a chance for this season.

Okay now I have your common owrry over this as to will there be enough people posting thier top 10 suggestions so this thing can actually work. Since I don't want to do a bunch of Knock-Out Matches before the main event here. That happens to be my only one worry over this season now. I mean if that happens then I feel like I didn't do my job right in bringing the FTV League back up and running here.

Although yes I gave you guys until the 10th of March, but that's because I don't want to rush you guys on making any recomendations here.

In any case just so you guys know picking the same girl more then once will not help since we only count one vote per girl for each person that posted in the Preliminary Thread.

If there isn't enough people voting for their top 10, why not making a league instead then ? For example if there is 5 people voting for their favorite that means we would have at max. 50 girls. Then, it's possible to make 5 group of 10 and the top 2 of each group will pass the next round which would be a knock-out round system.

What do you think of this ?

Making a League out of the current selections made huh?

honestly, I haven't thought of that. Although I'll wait until the last 3 days remain before jumping onto that idea. Also, I think a few voted for the same girl. So, we may need to count them up and make sure we have enough ladies to where we don't have a suden round robbin ordeal like in the Meido Cup.

I've been eyeballing this for a bit, wanting to chip something in, but... I don't even begin to know where to start on picking a top ten favorite list, so many of the best characters were from animeless manga/LNs. :^/

Well like I said I didn't want to put to much presure on you guys, but anything helps. Oh, and you're free to edit your choices up until the cut-off date. After that what you picked might end up being what ends up in the Main Event this season.
tongue.gif

Okay guys you have just about under 2 weeks left here into selecting your favorites, after that I'm going to close the preliminary thread and figgure out what needs to be done. So please get to voting since that will make it a bit easier on me here.
tongue.gif

Okay folks only 5 more days remaining, so get picking or at least get your favorites together so we can get this show on the road. The more people particapating in the beginning here tends to show if this will drag out or not.

Okay folks only Under 24 Hours Remain before I close out the Preliminary Thread. So get your selections done quick or forever hold your peace, since I want to get this show on the road folks.

Last Minute Question - do announced animes count as qualifiers?

Denpa Kyoushi gets an anime soon (this coming season?) and has a few good characters.

Well if the said announced anime is also a currently running manga I'll accept the nomination there, if not then I apologize that she is not elligible at the moment.

I hope that answers your question Norren-san.
smile.gif

It did! Thanks!

Also - I'm a little surprised I haven't seen Shinozaki Rika/Lizbet slide past so far, or have I just overlooked her?

Okay so I take it your final choice was the first one you posted correct? I'll edit your post and make a note of it since the thread is now closed for tallying.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back