It Started with a Kiss

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired
It Started with a Kiss

Season 1

* Episodes: TV: 20, DVD: 30
* Broadcast period: 2005 Sep 25 - 2006 Feb 12
* Air time: Sundays 22:00 to 23:30
* Opening theme song: Say U Love Me by Jason and Lara
* Ending theme song: E Zuo Ju by Wang Lan Yin
* Insert songs: See It Started with a Kiss OST

Synopsis

After an earthquake destroyed Xiang Qin's house, she and her father moved in with the family of her father's college buddy, Uncle Ah Li. To her surprise, the kind and amicable aunt and uncle are the parents of her cold and distant schoolmate Jiang Zhi Shu, a genius with an IQ of 200 whom not too long ago rejected her endless crush on him. Will the close proximity give her a second chance to win Zhi Shu's heart? Or, will her love for him end under his cold words? What happens when there is competition for his heart?

Cast

* Ariel Lin as Yuan Xiang Qin 袁湘琴
* Joe Cheng as Jiang Zhi Shu 江直樹
* Jiro Wang as Jin Yuan Feng 金元豐
* Tiffany Xu as Pei Zi Yu 裴子瑜
* Cyndi Chaw as Ah Li's wife / Jiang Zhao Zi
* Zhang Yong Zheng as Jiang Ah Li
* Tang Tsung Sheng as Yuan You Cai
* Zhang Bo Han as Jiang Yu Shu
* Candice Liu as Liu Ya Nong
* Petty Yang as Lin Chun Mei
* Jason as Wang Hao Qian 王皓謙
* Bianca Bai as Bai Hua Lan
* Qian De Men as Director Bai
* Lai Zhi Wei as Du Jian Zhong
* Wu Wen Hong as Ah Hong (Ah Jin's friend)
* Wang Di Jun as Zhang Lang (Ah Jin's friend)
* Chen Bo Zheng as Kong Ling Yang (High School Principal)
* Hong Jiao Nang as Yang Da Xin (Xiang Qin's teacher)
* Yvonne Yao as Wen Zhen Guan (Zhi Shu's teacher)
* Lee Shiau Shiang as Chang Wu Ren
* Aaron Yan as Chun Mei's boyfriend, Ah Bu
* Xie Xin Ying as Pei Zi Qi
* Kitamura Toyoharu

Production Credits

* Producers: Chen Zhi Han 陳芷涵 / Jerry Feng 馮家瑞 / Qi Yang Lin 齊鍚麟 / Wang Xin Gui 王信貴
* Director: Qu You Ning
* Screenwriter: Qi Yang Lin 齊鍚麟

I just saw the first episode and it was brillant....I just fell in love with the whole plot, characters and just everything about this show. Such as the comical humour thats sustained throughout the whole episode. I have up to episode 06 on my computer thanx to Ploumi.

NEED TO WATCH MORE!! (and there's a second season to it as well)

ahh yes... it started with a kiss was a great drama
biggrin.gif
it was pretty good until about halfway O_O then i dont know why but it just started to go on and on and on O_O it was just draggy. i couldnt bring myself to finish watching the series let alone watch the second season X_X everytime i watched another episode it seemed to me that it was never ending
ph34r.gif
and thus the disease of the never ending drama was borne
ph34r.gif

and so i developed a phobia of never ending dramas from then on *nod*

Okay.....I have a little problem....I'm currently using this site for getting the episodes of this series -----> http://xfobtroopers.net/tv-shows/taiwanese...ed-with-a-kiss/

The problem is that one episode, AVI file, is broken into 8 pieces and at the moment I am only able to watch each part seperately on VLC player............does anyone know how to make into one AVI file please ??? Thank you.
biggrin.gif

I finally finished the series.....I watched the first 19 episodes of the 30 DVD version by downloading it and then watching it. But, downloading it was such a pain in the ass....that I started to watch it on Crunchyroll.com for the remaining episodes yesterday and I just finished watching them.
biggrin.gif

This series was awesome in my opinion.......it was really good.....the comedy was top-notch. I would recommend this dorama to anyone....well worth it.
laugh.gif

I personally, don't think this series dragged at all....it played along very well.
biggrin.gif

I won't say anymore to spoil it....Yu Shu's (the younger brother) acting was really good....he played out his role very well.

All the actors and actresses did amazing jobs for their roles.

Thankfully, the mayhem continues with the sequel, "They Kiss Again". The first 2 episodes have been subbed and I've already downloaded them at this site ----> http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/17694.html

I think its going to be very difficult for the new anime adaption to be as good as this dorama.
rolleyes.gif

This show seems to be exactly my type! I love the Romance in movies in shows, as long as its cute Romance, and none of the crap you see advertised by the media now-a-days. But I may definitely have to download of few of these episodes and check them out. Reading only the synopsis and knowing nothing more about this show simply urges me on to complete the entire series! I am guessing that there is only one series? Am I correct?

No there's a 2nd season, this series is based on the Japanese manga, Itazura na Kiss, which is currently getting a Spring 2008 anime series....so far for the anime, the first 3 episodes have been released. The dorama is really good.
rolleyes.gif

Yay. That makes me happy. Im definitely going to have to check out this drama. Does it end with season 2? Or are they still making more as the Itazura na Kiss manga are released?

There was a Japanese version of it years ago, based on the manga. However the Taiwanese version followed closer to the plot in the manga unlike the Japanese one (they changed a bit to suit the quick-paced series)

However I find the taiwanese one getting a little draggy midway.

It was a pity the manga never ended. the mangaka passed away before she can end the story.

I agree that it got too dragy in the middle X_X i kinda gave up watching in the middle >.< something about the repetitive nature of the relationships... and i didnt know it was a manga previously
blink.gif
is it under the same title of 'Itazura na Kiss'?

yep, same title
happy.gif
although the artwork didnt appeal to me initially, but once you start reading the story, the plot just grows on you.

Hey JC! Its been a while! xD
Anywayz, JC, whats the name of season 2? Ive heard it has a different name...

heh..nvm..I looked up and saw that you posted it already.. xP ... my bad

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back