Asian Movie/TV Show Fansubs

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Does anybody know of any sites where I can find info on and download fansubbed (unlicensed please) Asian movies and tv shows?

I am interested in anything from Comedy to drama to sci fi......

thanks....

if there is already a post like this, im sorry.... mods do your thing....

If you have access to binary newsgroups, goto alt.binaries.multimedia.japanese and same + .repost, there's loads of fansubbed TV doramas and other stuff. Otherwise I guess a bittorrent search, does saiyaman do live action or just anime? I can't remember.....

I was going to open a thread on Japanese Doramas but since there is this thread already I might as well use it.

Does anyone watch Jdoramas? I know there are some that have watched Nodame Cantabile and really loved it(me included) but there are also many more, really good ones.

I`m currently obssesed with Himitsu no Hanazono. It`s about 4 very strange brothers that draw shojo manga under the fake name of Hanazono Yuriko(which is a girl`s name). A few only know their real identity and their life goes as boring as it gets untill a young woman is appointed to them as their new editor. She is a very nice girl and endures all their weirdness but she always seem to get them into trouble while she tries to hide their identity...

Of course there is the expected love story but not in a serious kinda way...

For those that have watched Prince of tennis the live action, the youngest brother is the actor that played Ryoma Echizen...

Yay i was also gonna open a j-dorama thread when i got around to it. I am a big fan of the j-doramas ive seen loads but my all time fav has got to be the GTO series,
I will talk more about j-dorama when ive got time. Here is a j-dorama database its got loads of info on shows, no downloads though: J-dorama.com

QUOTE (Yuki69 @ Mar 10 2007, 12:14 PM)Yay i was also gonna open a j-dorama thread when i got around to it. I am a big fan of the j-doramas ive seen loads but my all time fav has got to be the GTO series,
I will talk more about j-dorama when ive got time. Here is a j-dorama database its got loads of info on shows, no downloads though: J-dorama.com
I find info for doramas through
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Main_Page
It`s a very good site with very acurate info.

GTo is the first one I ever saw so it`s kinda special!
smile.gif
The leading actor, Takeshi Sorimachi, was as close to the character as no actor could ever be! Also the other teachers and some of the students were very close to the originals, all but Fuyutsuki sensei. the actress had nothing to do with her in any way...

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 10 2007, 01:29 PM)U can get a small collection of J-drama from here: -

http://krad-anime.blogspot.com/2007/02/asian-drama.html

ByeBye
JCDRANZER, there are only three dramas there and all pretty much related to animes!

The gratest data base and torrent host is without doubt, d-addicts.com....

Man I loved GTO the anime and i wouldn't mind checking out the live action. Haven't gotten in to the j-dorama yet but I'm open to the idea ploumid and Yuki you two really seem to be into them. So I will make it a point to give them a try soon
wink.gif
Though just what i need another hobby
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Mar 10 2007, 10:20 PM) one of the biggest DirectDownload site that have alot of Korean, Japanese, Chinese dramas.

http://silentregrets.com/
MKK, Miyoko004 has already posted a link for the silentregret.com site. Yeah, I've used that site a couple of times, but the real reason why I don't download live-action drama episodes too often coz there just usually too big and take space too quickly. Plus when I want to keep them, I'm had to make 4 seperate DVDs for Densha Otoko Live-action drama (about 13 episodes) its very funny, but now I have to re-download those episodes now because the DVDs I've made don't work anymore....sad story isn't it ?

So, I've come for a request, is there a site where I can re-download Densha Otoko......I can't remember the site I first got it from. Thank you in advance.
biggrin.gif

ByeBye

MKK2004, Silentregrets is out for more than 4 months now! It`s too bad because I could find there also some good movies.

senpai-kun, GTO is a very good drama to begin! Here is the address for d/l

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...b_english&sort=

JCDRANZER, you`re absolutely right about the size of the episodes! THe good thing though is that they usually don`t go for more than 13 episodes....

Here is the link for the densha otoko

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...ype=&sub=&sort=

I`m currently d/loading byakkotai It`s a mini series, starring Tomohisa Yamashita

Synopsis ripped from dramawiki

"Byakkotai" seems to be a story by which the content of the drama visits Byakkotai Memorial Hall by a modern young person who is the descendant of a Byakkotai samurai, and traces the history of the tragedy of the Byakkotai in the force organized by about 340 boys of 16 years old and 17 years old at Boshin War (Aizu war). Yamashita performs two roles (a Byakkotai samurai in the old days and the descendant's Shintaro Sakai)

Hi everyone. It's nice to see that there are anime fans who also enjoy watching asiandramas. Some people think that dramas are boring or not funny but i can assure you that there is a drama worth watching for every anime fan:
For example ,if you like ghost hunt and animes on paranormal phenomena ,you should watch ''Trick'' (a hilarious -though sometimes irrational drama) or'' 100 stories of horror''.
If you are a fun of School Rumble or other animes about school ,then don't miss Gokusen ,hana yori dango or nobuta wo produce.
For the fans of historical animes there are many dramas based on japanese history such as : Yoshitsune, Musashi .....
You can find all of the above and many ,many more on d-addicts.com .If you are not sure what to watch first , try ''My Boss my Hero''
tongue.gif
(extremely funny drama!).

QUOTE (snowflake @ Mar 11 2007, 02:57 PM)Hi everyone. It's nice to see that there are anime fans who also enjoy watching asiandramas. Some people think that dramas are boring or not funny but i can assure you that there is a drama worth watching for every anime fan:
For example ,if you like ghost hunt and animes on paranormal phenomena ,you should watch ''Trick'' (a hilarious -though sometimes irrational drama) or'' 100 stories of horror''.
If you are a fun of School Rumble or other animes about school ,then don't miss Gokusen ,hana yori dango or nobuta wo produce.
For the fans of historical animes there are many dramas based on japanese history such as : Yoshitsune, Musashi .....
You can find all of the above and many ,many more on d-addicts.com .If you are not sure what to watch first , try ''My Boss my Hero''
tongue.gif
(extremely funny drama!).
Snowflake, wow! You really have categorized them! I`m really impressed. And more over , nice choices...
I`m currently watching 100 stories of horror and I really love it. They all are classical horror stories but with a touch of funny in it. Especially the onmyoji is one of the most ridiculous characters I`ve ever seen! I think that he is the same actor that plays the hentai maestro in Nodame cantabile...
Trick should be refering to as classical by now! Ghost hunt, right! Ueda is exactly like Naru and Yamada is the spiting image of Mai... He,he nice concept don`t you think?

My boss my hero, rules...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

QUOTE (ploumid @ Mar 11 2007, 03:29 PM) Snowflake, wow! You really have categorized them! I`m really impressed. And more over , nice choices...
I`m currently watching 100 stories of horror and I really love it. They all are classical horror stories but with a touch of funny in it. Especially the onmyoji is one of the most ridiculous characters I`ve ever seen! I think that he is the same actor that plays the hentai maestro in Nodame cantabile...
Trick should be refering to as classical by now! Ghost hunt, right! Ueda is exactly like Naru and Yamada is the spiting image of Mai... He,he nice concept don`t you think?

My boss my hero, rules...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

You are right Ploumid ,the Onmyouji from ''100 stories of horror'' is Maestro Stresseman from Nodame Cantabile!!!! Respect! I recognized him much later ,after maybe... the 3rd story and only because of his voice. You are right ,he's the most ridiculous character in the drama ,and an incapable Onmyouji at that.....
Trick and Ghost Hunt deal with paranormal phenomena but Ueda being exactly like Naru.....
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

100 stories of horror and Trick sound intresting ^^ where can i find them?
My friend's 3rd cousin plays chiaki in nodame (live action)
tongue.gif

QUOTE (samthebear @ Mar 12 2007, 01:13 AM) 100 stories of horror and Trick sound intresting ^^ where can i find them?
My friend's 3rd cousin plays chiaki in nodame (live action)
tongue.gif

You can find the torrents at www.d-addicts.com ,in the category ''completed dramas'' .Both dramas are japanese. I hope i was of some help
tongue.gif

I just finished watching 'Casshern' and i must say it was a fantastic film. A little confusing in places, the fact that there was only half of the dialouge subbed didnt help. I am a big fan of CG based films and this was a very good CG film. i would definatly recommend it.
As you can see in not too great at writing reveiws but i will say this...........It was a damn good film to say the least.
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back