Mahou Sensei Negima -manga

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
why does it seem better in the manga? hmmm, i know they greatly toned down the ecchi levels for one but i dont think thats it. any of you guys got to read the manga before watching the anime?

QUOTE (MaskmanJoe @ Feb 13 2005, 09:50 PM) why does it seem better in the manga? hmmm, i know they greatly toned down the ecchi levels for one but i dont think thats it. any of you guys got to read the manga before watching the anime?
I'm alittle disappointed by the ecchi level. I was actually expecting more that the manga
rolleyes.gif
. It is still a good show though and I will continue to watch it...

QUOTE (avgbountyhunter @ Feb 13 2005, 11:26 PM) I'm alittle disappointed by the ecchi level. I was actually expecting more that the manga
rolleyes.gif
. It is still a good show though and I will continue to watch it...
hehehe i guess the manga has just TOO much of the ecchi-ness
biggrin.gif
i just enjoy having to hear and see all the students in color ^___^ cant wait for them to go on that class fieldtrip (appear ALOT later in the manga) since by then almost all of them have been introduced. just imagine the mayhem ^__^

directmanga is a little bad right now. each time i want to download, all that i have is a busy server error. to pay $5 dollar or RM20 is not worth it. Their manga is not that updated and not that many.

That is just trying to download 1 chapter only.

You guys can call me what or leechers but 20 in my currency is worth a lot.

in general manga has more sexual themes in it
tongue.gif

but there are plenty of manga sites, better than directmanga also
tongue.gif

QUOTE (nekronos @ Feb 14 2005, 04:35 PM) in general manga has more sexual themes in it
tongue.gif

more of like poses actually ^___^ more "compromising" situations ala Love Hina

@ ecam I cant seem to download from those links you posted.
huh.gif

edit: Nevermind. Its just a busy server apparently.
happy.gif

If I like the manga maybe ill try the anime.
laugh.gif

Because I have limited download at home and a manga I can download at school and put on my USB stick.
wink.gif

I do have an open slot for a new anime since I finished one last weekend, so im looking for a good one. I downloaded the promo of the anime yesterday, havent watched it yet.

If you cannot access, then the server maybe restarting. The server is a little unstable at the moment. Sometimes, you will receive 403 error. That means, the server is a little busy.

By the way, i got 150 mb left. Any request?

Did anybody knows if tenkai.net is down?

QUOTE (ecam @ Feb 15 2005, 06:50 AM) If you cannot access, then the server maybe restarting. The server is a little unstable at the moment. Sometimes, you will receive 403 error. That means, the server is a little busy.

By the way, i got 150 mb left. Any request?

Did anybody knows if tenkai.net is down?
blink.gif
That background you have on your website looks SWEET!!

QUOTE (TNT @ Feb 15 2005, 02:03 AM) If I like the manga maybe ill try the anime.
laugh.gif

the manga is a bit slow in the beginning but it grows on you ^__^ i kinda thought it had a shallow plot in the beginning but when the action started it got pretty cool. and you have got to love all those girls ^____^

although if you read the manga 1st you may get a bit disappointed with the anime. also its still an ongoing project, its 65 chapters already and its STILL not finished -____-o

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back