Goblin Slayer (2018) & Goblin’s Crown (2020)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: GOBLIN SLAYER!
Japanese: ゴブリンスレイヤー
Airing date: 6/10/2018 (TV series 12 episodes)
Genres: Action, Dark Fantasy, Drama, Tragedy, Seinen
Original creators: Kumo Kagyu (light novel, Side Story Year One LN), Kōsuke Kurose (manga) and Kento Sakaeda (SSYO manga)
Original character designers: Noboru Kannatsuki (LN), Shingo Adachi (SSYO LN) and Masahiro Ikeno (Brand New Day manga)
Director: Takaharu Ozaki
Written by: Hideyuki Kurata and Yōsuke Kuroda
Music by: Kenichirō Suehiro
Character designer: Takashi Nagayoshi
Studio: White Fox
Network: AT-X, Tokyo MX, Sun TV, BS11
Opening theme: "Rightfully" by Mili
Ending theme: "Gin no Kisei (銀の祈誓 / Silver Oath)" by Soraru

Main cast: Goblin Slayer (ゴブリンスレイヤー) voiced by Yūichirō Umehara
Adventuring party: Priestess (女神官 / Onna Shinkan) voiced by Yui Ogura

High Elf Archer (妖精弓手 / エルフ) voiced by Nao Tōyama
Dwarf Shaman (鉱人道士 / ドワーフ) voiced by Yuichi Nakamura

Lizard Priest (蜥蜴僧侶 / リザードマン) voiced by Tomokazu Sugita
Supporting cast: Guild Girl (受付嬢 / Uketsuke Jō) voiced by Maaya Uchida

Cow Girl (牛飼娘 / Ushikai Musume) voiced by Yuka Iguchi
Other adventurers: Witch / Sorceress (魔女 / Majo) voiced by Yōko Hikasa

Spearman / Lancer (槍使い / Yari Tsukai) voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qnhoB_cHSg

Synopsis: A young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It's the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue—a man who's dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there's no telling who might come calling next...

Kid-Wolf said:
So now you kind of feel a bit bad over the gobbles here with this episode. Although when your party has nothing but level 1's trying to take down something that is probably level 7 or so on its own then yes you'll have a hard time taking it down.
It's kinda like Grimgar but this ep'1 got darker, more visceral yet not as slow ;)

So far with how people are squeamish about how this series is going I may try marathoning it when there's enough episodes to work with here. Also, where did you get that quote from I get a feeling that was from another goblin hunting series of sorts.

They should’ve put viewer discretion warning at the start of the first episode.

I actually like the show so far. I was shocked about the r*** part. I had to ignore it since it raised a flag for me. It was bloody, too. Some people that I know don’t want to watch this.

Reactions: Ryu
Kid-Wolf said:
where did you get that quote from I get a feeling that was from another goblin hunting series of sorts.
from this Grimgar topic :3 alike yet they differ in gore aside edgy·stuff, also GS is obsessed only on goblikilling since childhood... to avenge his late sister who narrated ep.3 start, got more lively with cast left joining them and main plot :)

labk1ta said:
They should’ve put viewer discretion warning at the start of the first episode.
Actually it's warned in ep.2 up to '4 being quite gory again, still the best so far slaying an arrogant ogre with teamwork... Now GS didnt only kill goblins using hot Witch's scroll, after Elf-chan learns adventuring isn't just fun and games :eek:

labk1ta said:
I actually like the show so far. I was shocked about the r*** part. I had to ignore it since it raised a flag for me. It was bloody, too. Some people that I know don’t want to watch this.
bah Isekai Maoh is more H xD for a change, ep.5 wasn't about killing goblins... its cliffhanger hints Sword·Maiden will debut next, so D&D alignments by GS::p

Indeed the first episode really triggered a lot of people because of that one scene. This would be more of a hentai than anime if you ask me though, but I'll wait until it's halfway or so.

Kid-Wolf said:
I'll wait until it's halfway or so.
well it's about time ep'7 now that they face 1 Goblin champion, looking higher rank than a lord/king from Tensura... Such sad song and canary eye! that salty Sword Maiden must heal GS, or else the show couldn't be titled so anymore :(

Kid-Wolf said:
Indeed the first episode really triggered a lot of people because of that one scene. This would be more of a hentai than anime if you ask me though
not really up to ep.9, like Sword Maiden's traumatic flashback wasn't explicit... +1 in GS's unwanted harem, I thought he would keep the gobliland mirror :lol:

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back