Perfect Girl Evolution

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

lyrika

-chi
Kouhai
hi ^^ i read this manga i love it and... also heard that this manga has an anime???? is it true????

Yes, there's an anime for this manga. The name of the anime is Yamato Nadesico Shichihenge apparently. ANN says that it's vintage is October 3rd 2006. Not to be mean or anything, but this may be the only time I'm stepping in this thread.
tongue.gif

the animations looks lovely though. I didnt watch princess princess because I dont like yaoi... but, what is the plot of this anime? Are they turning a guy into a girl or what?

is it shonen ai? cuz i hate guy anime and if it is there is no chance i'm watching it

QUOTE (warita200 @ Oct 07 2006, 10:20 AM) the animations looks lovely though. I didnt watch princess princess because I dont like yaoi... but, what is the plot of this anime? Are they turning a guy into a girl or what?
I guess I did come back to this thread, but I am not gonna watch the anime. This anime/manga's about four guys who are given a mansion to stay in, but the price to pay is that they must make an extremely gothic and horror liking girl into a so called "lady". As they go along they find the challenge tougher than they thought. That's what I found on it, nothing else.

ehm.... that doesnt sound like princess princess at all, could you please elaborate a little on what the two animes have in common? Right now my interest is rising.... might wanna give it a try. I looked at the screen shots and they were pretty interesting.

EDIT: what is the name of the anime, the same as manga? I just isohunt-ed it and it only spit out manga.

QUOTE ehm.... that doesnt sound like princess princess at all, could you please elaborate a little on what the two animes have in common? Right now my interest is rising.... might wanna give it a try. I looked at the screen shots and they were pretty interesting.

EDIT: what is the name of the anime, the same as manga? I just isohunt-ed it and it only spit out manga.
it is ^^ this anime/manga is really interesting and funny^^
Princess Princess... common... i dont see any.... Perfect Girl Evolution is out of common ^^ trying to change a girl into a "lady" since that girl dont like things like ... btight... sparkling... it will become really difficult since who have to change her are totally brightly guy ^^ sooo... common with Princess Princess dont have any ^^
yes it's the same as the manga ^^ same name ^^

QUOTE who's going to sub this series? or did the 1st subbed episode already come out?
i'm also looking for this anime ^^

the guys look yummie, hehehe

So, this anime didnt come out yet? That would explain why I havent found anything on the net.

hehehe ^^ yeah... they all yummie but... i think Kyohei is more yummie than anyone else ^^ (it's the blond hair guy with a long face ^^)
LINK REMOVED by request of the original webmaster of the linked site not sure if it's really him ^^

QUOTE (warita200 @ Oct 07 2006, 02:27 PM) ehm.... that doesnt sound like princess princess at all, could you please elaborate a little on what the two animes have in common? Right now my interest is rising.... might wanna give it a try. I looked at the screen shots and they were pretty interesting.

The anime name is called: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
The anime has already aired its first episode.

QUOTE (Animeartist0991 @ Oct 07 2006, 02:40 PM)who's going to sub this series? or did the 1st subbed episode already come out?

C1 Anime will be subbing the series and have not released the first episode yet.

After reading the summary I`ve decided to watch the raw. It`s really funny! About reminding another anime I would go for Ouran! I mean there is a group of gorgeous guys (which all girls get a nosbleed over with) and a totally gothic girl, not evil but peculiar... Do I dare say Nekozawa?
rolleyes.gif

So is C1 taking over the subbing? They`re good but also slow... I wonder

QUOTE (ploumid @ Oct 09 2006, 02:18 AM) After reading the summary I`ve decided to watch the raw. It`s really funny!
the raws.... where did you get it ^^... could you tell me please??? first is it DDL??? or in bitto???? or in torrent????

QUOTE (ploumid @ Oct 09 2006, 02:18 AM) After reading the summary I`ve decided to watch the raw. It`s really funny! About reminding another anime I would go for Ouran! I mean there is a group of gorgeous guys (which all girls get a nosbleed over with) and a totally gothic girl, not evil but peculiar... Do I dare say Nekozawa?
rolleyes.gif

So is C1 taking over the subbing? They`re good but also slow... I wonder
yeah, after I have seen the pictures from the anime and read the summary, it reminded me of ouran host club......

C1 has uploaded the 1st episode, guys, enjoy!

watched it, at the first glance it reminds of ouran host club, but I think there is too much of slap stick..... what do you think?

QUOTE (warita200 @ Oct 13 2006, 02:30 PM) watched it, at the first glance it reminds of ouran host club, but I think there is too much of slap stick..... what do you think?
Sorry but I`m not familiar with the term slap stick but if you`re refering to the silly scenes yes you`re absolutely right!
I like the theme of the story but I `m still a little sceptic about the success on the following eps
wink.gif
I hope there`ll be more characters and crazy situations.
I really enjoyed the scene of Sanako`s cooking and the flawer incident and her room...

well over at http://www.tokyotosho.com or whatever it is called there is now the raw of the second episode also!!!!!!

[l33t-raws]Perfect_Girl_Evolution_02_(640x480_WMV9).[012DAA03].avi Website | Details
Size: 179.1MiB | Date: 2006-10-13 17:51 GMT | Comment: #[email protected]

[l33t-raws]Perfect_Girl_Evolution_01_(640x480_WMV9).[06E01C45].avi Website | Details
Size: 229.44MiB | Date: 2006-10-13 17:50 GMT | Comment: #[email protected]

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back