Rosario to Vampire

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
Manga Publisher, Shueisha , has announced that their manga Rosario + Vampire will be adapted into anime.

Rosario to Vampire
ロザリオとバンパイア

(The manga title is Rosario + Vampire)

Premier: TBA
Genre: Shounen, Supernatural, Harem (ecchi)
Official Website: Rosario to Vampire
Synopsis by gia from aol:
Rosario to Vampire is the story of a totally normal, average middle school boy named Aono who somehow finds himself attending a mysterious school far away from his home, only reachable by a creepy bus. If you’re guessing that his classmates are someone occult-ish, you’re right - and it’s a harem on top of that. The female lead is Maka, a vampire who only hangs with Aono as her food source…at first.
Synopsis by Baka-update:
By a bizzare coincidence, Tsukune Aono has accidentally gotten himself admitted to a youkai acadamy, a school attended by monsters (youkai). Just when he thinks he'll run away from there, he meets the beautiful girl Moka and his mood turns ultra happy. However, she transforms into her true form when the rosary on her chest is taken off, she's a super vampire!

Mangaka: Ikeda Akihisa
Manga Official Website: Rosario + Vampire

Up until now there are 9 volumes of manga that have been released.
Manga Covers:

Bored of normal ecchi anime...this might be a new change in the usual ecchi anime. Vampire harem...might be interesting....

Oh yeah, I put 2 synopsis, because those synopsis explains a bit different things (although basically the same). lol And, the name of the vampire girl that the synopsis explained is different. One is "Moka" and the other is "Maka". I'm not too sure which one is true....
dry.gif

---------------------
EDIT: It seems that the true name of the main female character is Moka.

Jul10

Looks pretty good. I'll definitely give this one a try.

is this a july release

Read the manga its great......its nice to know this would be an anime. Its not the usual hot-blooded vampire fest but light-hearted (as you guys have already guessed)....like Karin.
rolleyes.gif

I'm guessing this anime will start somewhere like in January 2008...give it 6 months if it was just announced.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Jun 01 2007, 03:30 PM) is this a july release
Nope. The news itself just come out either today or yesterday (or maybe 2 days ago, depends on your local time). It was announced in Shounen Jump Magazine. So, I think, at the soonest time possible for this anime would be January 2008. (again, the official premier date is still TBA)

And if you see the official site of Shueisha, you will realize that the cover of their magazine is character from this anime.

i read the manga, lots of slap-stick and lots and LOTS of harem... it was funny at first but it got really old really quick =/ hopefully the anime is better than the manga was ^^

The words vampire and harem on their own would convince me to watch a series. When both elements are involved what can I say but "HOT DAMN!"

Sam, I think the main reason you don't like the manga much and think the gags wear out too quickly....because "harem" manga/anime don't usually suit the taste of most women.

Its a bit of bummer, this manga though...only 3 volumes out of the current 9 volumes are scanlated.....this is according to mangatraders though...I'm not sure if there are any new releases of the scanlations.
wink.gif

Hmmm,the Vampire and harem combination looks interesting...And I don't think that JCDRANZER would be tired from lots of Harem samthebear.....Right JC
wink.gif
?

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Jun 25 2007, 12:09 AM) Hmmm,the Vampire and harem combination looks interesting...And I don't think that JCDRANZER would be tired from lots of Harem samthebear.....Right JC
wink.gif
?
You got that right Hamzaxx.
laugh.gif
In almost every new few chapters a girl is introduced........which is GUREITTO!!! XD
laugh.gif

Ill probably give it a go, since with it being a Vampire Harem, its seems like it could be different to other harems, even though ill probably watch it anyway,

But ill see if i can find the Manga and see what its like, and probably read some reveiws from people who arnt Harem obsessed (not that there is anything wrong with it) i just want a balanced veiw.

What studio is animating this one? I hope this vampire-comedy-harem is just as charming as Karin was
smile.gif

I bet that the girls will looks like some demoness or empusas (you know empusas are demoness that charm men and then suck they're life through a kiss!!!)and yeah it's kinda interesting....But is the school where the guy was admitted is girls only???Maybe they're some charismatique vampire guys to please the feminine gender who will watch this anime
biggrin.gif
!!!

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 25 2007, 07:30 PM) I definetely see this show becoming another Ikki Tousen for some strange reason. I better hope I'm wrong.
Come on Kit you know you would love Ikkitousen if the girls were just a bit younger.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (smokie @ Jun 25 2007, 06:38 PM) Come on Kit you know you would love Ikkitousen if the girls were just a bit younger.
tongue.gif

The problem with Ikki Tousen had nothing to do with the girls. It was the fact there was no real plot to the show. The fanservice is nice and all, but if there is no plot, it almost feels like I'm watching a hentai series. Every show needs to have some plot, with the exception of Lucky Star.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 25 2007, 07:54 PM) The problem with Ikki Tousen had nothing to do with the girls. It was the fact there was no real plot to the show. The fanservice is nice and all, but if there is no plot, it almost feels like I'm watching a hentai series. Every show needs to have some plot, with the exception of Lucky Star.
laugh.gif

True,True,Ikkiitousen hadn't a plot, the characters weren't soo good.The fights were only a reason to let the girls show their underware (as a punchs were aimed to chest,it would cut the clothes ...).After I watched it ,I got sick from panties and ....Hope Rosario isn't like this....

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back