Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai
Yes, it has now been officially confirmed at http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/. Rejoice all Higurashi fans!
biggrin.gif
And we even get to see Rena this time in Angel Mort's waitress uniform. ^^

This topic has been split from the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni thread.

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Dec 07 2006, 11:47 AM) Yes, it has now been officially confirmed at http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/. Rejoice all Higurashi fans!
biggrin.gif
And we even get to see Rena this time in Angel Mort's waitress uniform. ^^
I don't really understand japanese but is this really about a second season?If so,then......OH YEAH!

I found it out says that there will be a second season in the second quarter next year, so April 2007. Can't wait for it! It's only 5 months away!!
biggrin.gif
God and they were planning this the whole time. Shame on them to hold it back for so long. XD

hm....higurashi going for 2nd season huh it is a gud news anyway....don't know will it b a more different and horrible anime anot >< oyashiro-sama huh....

QUOTE (yhkoay @ Dec 08 2006, 03:41 AM) hm....higurashi going for 2nd season huh it is a gud news anyway....don't know will it b a more different and horrible anime anot >< oyashiro-sama huh....
Its not quite a second season since there is only about one arc left in the story that was not included in the original series. I think its going to be more or less an OVA or a special.

LOL.....Hm....Eventually it is better than nothing since it is a gud anime......but even if they make a rmk....i really can't think of what story they will make though since higurashi is about those ritual and killing stuff "/

they could easily enough make it a 12-13 episode season with just the two arcs remaining from the main story.

Name: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 2nd Series
Japanese Title: ひぐらしのなく頃に 第2シリーズ
Premiere: 2007
Official Website: http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/

One thing that I expect from this series.....the cuteness of Rika..nipah~~...XD
O yeah, according to Juhachi, it will out on April. But the date seems unknown. >.<

GIF Banner:

can't wait for this season ^^.

I assume the topic means feel the terror not fell =P ^^ haha, if it isn't a typo I think it is weird.

SWEEEEEEEEEEET NOW I CAN START WATCHING THE other season. I always feared that I wouldn't be able to watch another one if I watched this one.

Wow, a topic I didn't even create...
happy.gif
Mmm, yes I did say April though I still stand by that claim. The official announcement of a date should come in the next month or so I bet.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jan 01 2007, 09:22 PM) I assume the topic means feel the terror not fell =P ^^ haha, if it isn't a typo I think it is weird.
Fixed. Thx J. Well, J, it is normal, sometimes I need to open dictionary for some spelling like that. XD

Actually, I really miss a horror anime. There is no horror anime that is good enough now. Err, well, there is one Ghost Hunt. But, I need more. >.<

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jan 01 2007, 09:27 PM) LOL Rika-chan is still mine
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Rika and Hanyuu will be a moe moe combination too!
biggrin.gif
Highly anticipating Hanyuu's appearance. ^^

WTH!?!?! I've really missed a lot in 2 weeks?

QUOTE user posted image
Name: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 2nd Series
Japanese Title: ひぐらしのなく頃に 第2シリーズ
Premiere: 2007
Official Website: http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/

One thing that I expect from this series.....the cuteness of Rika..nipah~~...XD
O yeah, according to Juhachi, it will out on April. But the date seems unknown. >.<

I just finished the 1st season and a 2nd is on its way? I actually don't know if my brain can handle the series anymore

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni was a hard anime for me to watch, but I loved the series and I can't wait for the next season to start, even if 'they' decide just to make it into OVA's.

this is the best news i have heard all day!

biggrin.gif
HAHAHA im so happy to hear theres a second season i loved the anime creeped me out so much i will gladly watch more of it any day and any night
smile.gif
and by the way
..Dance Dance rawr!! ;The Jam Dance ((bounce bounce))Wheeee.. fall Down
tongue.gif

Second Season!! *dancing around my room* Yes!! I am so excited, and it comes out the month of my birthday. Now this is the exact kind of birthday present I need.
biggrin.gif
I really can't wait to see how this ties all together at the end. I am seriously overjoyed. We must all keep a constant vigil for any and all info for this show! HEHEHE!!
biggrin.gif

Wasn't there also two arc missing from the first season, not one. I pretty sure there were two, if so then they have enough to probably do a second season, because each arc was around five eps long.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back