How much do you weigh and whats your height

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

wittyfox

→√wittyfox=god Since god²=ME
Retired
I am like 6 4 (6 feet four inches) and weight over 230 pounds
Its always weird looking at smaller people since I have to look down to them. But theres a up side to being so tall, no one wants to just jump into a fight with you
tongue.gif

Remeber to answer: Are you satisfied with your weight? also

168 cm and 84 kgs, and no , i am not satisfied with my weight
i wanna be down in the 74 kg range
used to play a lot of sports but then i started university and then
work and its been downhill since then

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Oct 03 2006, 01:25 PM) None of your business
tongue.gif
But I am fairly tall for a girl ... about 5'9.
lol you just answered one of the two questions even though you said you weren't going too
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I am 162 cm = 5,3 ft supposedly and 48 kg... how much that would be in pounds, I dont know.
I am very satisfied with my body, no complaints there
smile.gif

QUOTE I am 162 cm = 5,3 ft supposedly and 48 kg... how much that would be in pounds, I dont know.
I am very satisfied with my body, no complaints there smile.gif

umm thats around 105.821886 pounds so 105 pounds (or do I have to round up?). anyway Thats pretty small, what do you eat? lol

QUOTE But I am fairly tall for a girl ... about 5'9.
Thats cool, and yeah most girls are around 5'4 I think.
I am not sure whats the adverge size for guys though.

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Oct 03 2006, 03:44 PM)
umm thats around 105.821886 pounds so 105 pounds (or do I have to round up?). anyway Thats pretty small, what do you eat? lol

no matter what I eat, I am always like this..... that is a good thing, I can eat as much chocolate and ice cream as I want. Except, I dont like the sweet stuff much!!!

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!

QUOTE I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!
Lol Spongebob reference.
Anyway, I'm pretty light I guess.

Hmm. Talking about weight, huh? Well, if you must know... I'm about 5'9 and weigh....Well, ...I'm pretty damn skinny. Believe me. I am.

QUOTE (malfion @ Oct 03 2006, 04:38 PM) So am I. Skinny arms right?
if that picture you posted of yourself and inuyashaX is real, than you are not skinny at all..... dude!!!

It doesn't look like it but I'm skinny, actually everyone at my school is fat so I think I'm skinny lol and I am skinny look at my arms!!! Zoom in or something!

lol its too late for that
Ok, one you two are going way off topic and worst you are replying to each other like you are on msn or yahoo or w/e. This is Not a chatroom
tongue.gif

Useless posts deleted
tongue.gif

Back ontopic.

I am 184cm (6.03 feet)
Weight 79Kg (173.8 pounds)

But most people think i am not that heavy, because i am tall and have long mussle's, so i look kinda skinny. But who cares i am satisfied with my body.

lol somebody is really bored.

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Oct 03 2006, 05:44 PM)umm thats around 105.821886 pounds so 105 pounds (or do I have to round up?). anyway Thats pretty small, what do you eat? lol well, one of my friends is about 5 foot 2 and 80 pounds! And no she is not sick or anorecsic. She is simply built small. It really depends on the person

As for me, I am 6 foot tall and 155 pounds. I am also the "can eat anything but is stuck on the same weigth" type of person. The biggest fluctuation of weigth I had in about 6 years is more or less 3 pounds. And most of my friends can't believe the quantity of food I can eat in a day. Specially when I am working. I guess my brain requires lots of calory when its working
tongue.gif

I am 5 foot 11 inches and 145 pounds. I WAS 120, but I put on 25 pounds this last summer lifting
cool.gif

Running is so for the win... And like Bold I can eat whatever I want whenever I want. Yay!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back