ELFEN LIED!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

goodstuff

-chan
Kouhai
ok i havent seen a topic on this wonderful anime...so yeah,
just wanted to know wat u all thought of this??

A brilliant anime! One of a kind! This anime is definately in my top 5 anime list.
I love the way they chose to not make this anime full of goody goody people, it really makes it alot more interesting. And the violence and brutality makes it all the more emotional

YEAH!!! i thought this anime was supreme!!
it had perfect balance of gore, violence, moeness and everything!!!
(i thought they went a wee bit overboard with fanservice, but then again it does go with the innocense theme, and the intro song)
OMG!! the intro song i love that song!
biggrin.gif

drama wise I like it but I dislike the goreyness of it honestly. the ending was quite puzzling if I remember it correctly - someone visited supposedly the girl (horrible with name but whoever watched it probably know who I am talking about) and suddenly the clock rang.

Heard a lot about it , should i see this?..

QUOTE (wceend @ Jan 30 2006, 08:51 PM) Heard a lot about it , should i see this?..
YES! A must see for all anime fans, even though you don't like it you should watch it... so you know what everybody is talking about
tongue.gif

QUOTE (wceend @ Jan 30 2006, 12:51 PM) Heard a lot about it , should i see this?..
depends, it is a good drama but again I think to gorey for my taste. it is strangely addicting when I watched it. so I can't reccomend it nor do I don't reccomend it. hope that made sense, I know grammatical error >-<!!!

Do you guys ever hear someone say Elfen Lied is to bloody for me and they only watch the first ep!!!!! They have no idea how good it is and they are selling themselves short. I love the love story in this anime and Lucy is so misunderstood in the anime I love Lucy/Nyu. Elfen Lied is defently on my top 10 list of 13 ep animes!!!

QUOTE (Thugforlife1232 @ Jan 30 2006, 03:14 PM) Do you guys ever hear someone say Elfen Lied is to bloody for me and they only watch the first ep!!!!! They have no idea how good it is and they are selling themselves short. I love the love story in this anime and Lucy is so misunderstood in the anime I love Lucy/Nyu. Elfen Lied is defently on my top 10 list of 13 ep animes!!!
I've watched the whole thing, as I said strangely addicting and I still say to gorey for me.

hehe , i assume theres a lot of fighting in this anime?

QUOTE (wceend @ Jan 31 2006, 09:52 AM) hehe , i assume theres a lot of fighting in this anime?
Not really, more like slaugther than figthing XD

yup.... blood is everywhere.... and a lots of human body flyaway......
tongue.gif

like pudge say " fresh meat....."
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (davidw89 @ Feb 1 2006, 05:01 AM) too much blood. if there werent any blood it would be good.
..... pansy.

Anyway, its an amazing anime. Like everyone else said, its a perfect balance between a lot of things with an ocean of blood added to the mix. If decapitations and exploding bodies are your thing, and u know we all like it like that, than this is the anime for you. Its also got a love story in there, but no one cares about that, its all about the slaughters!

QUOTE (Kuryu=leecher @ Jan 30 2006, 06:47 PM)actually there are 14 episodes
but the one of them is an ova isn't it??
i still havent seen the ova so yeah...
but going back with the goryness, i think that it was ok
but they could of tuned down some gore
XD

Yeah its an OVA so techincally its only 13 ep.

btw during wat time does the ova take place?!?!?
cuz i'm sure they didnt make the ova for after the series...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back