Website & Forum Feedback

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Maiku_Ando

-sama
Staff member
Leader Council
Please post any comments about the site or the forum here.

We value your feedback and opions of the site so if you think something should be changed, or added then we want to hear from you. Tell us what you like, or what you dont like, suggest new ideas or anything else which will make the site better.

For technical difficulties or support problems please use the support thread, this is meant for ideas and suggestions.

Is there something wrong with your server? Starting from 11.30 GMT +7 I can't download anything from your server, and every time I try to get the link I get 403 - Forbidden.

QUOTE (Daigokaujin @ Sep 11 2010, 04:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=62
Is there something wrong with your server? Starting from 11.30 GMT +7 I can't download anything from your server, and every time I try to get the link I get 403 - Forbidden.

Can you giveme the exact url that gave the 403 error? I jsut did a dl of Amagammie SS and that worked, the webserver is still up. Are you using multiple connections or trying to do multiple downloads? It will respond with a 403 if you try to use more than 4 connections.

Edit:
I guess the problem is resolved as see you have 4 connections open for [FFFpeeps] Kaichou wa Maid-sama 24 [720p][B4CD3468].mkv let me know if not.

Ando

Full A-Z Listing Layout

I am aware that the Full A-Z listing is starting to get a bit too long for the current layout style, displaying 3 images for each series when there are currently 60 titles is a bit much. Next season will likly add in another 4 titles, which will make that page hit around 64 + titles and make it quite slow to load up.

This is just to say that the problem has been noted, and that its on the list of work to be done. There are some items on the backend / admin area which need work done more urgently (which affect adding in of new titles). When that is done it will be made a priority.

Do you know when the Anime database will be completely recreated? or is it completely gone?

Thanks,
Matthew

When I click "direct download" on any anime, a message "Access denied for user '*****'@'****' (using password: NO)" appear.

QUOTE (yuth @ Oct 7 2010, 02:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=260
When I click "direct download" on any anime, a message "Access denied for user '****'@'****' (using password: NO)" appear.

Hi,
Thanks for reporting that, I had updated the site code and one of the changes wasnt compatable. It has now been fixed and should be working fine.

Sorry about that.

Ando.

QUOTE (Matthew945 @ Sep 29 2010, 12:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=227
Do you know when the Anime database will be completely recreated? or is it completely gone?

Thanks,
Matthew

Sorry I didnt see this post until today, the DB was totally lost and had to be recreated. Most of the important stuff (ie things needed for downloads) are back, there are still a few items missing which I'm, working on still.

Ando.

i have problems to download this: "[NeKo] Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai - 01 [720p x264 AAC].mp4" when i hit the download link, i cant download it... :S

QUOTE (neko-fansub @ Oct 13 2010, 01:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=277
i have problems to download this: "[NeKo] Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai - 01 [720p x264 AAC].mp4" when i hit the download link, i cant download it... :S

It seems that you have used 2 spacec between [NeKo] and Kami, for some odd reason the script generating the DDL links on the admin page is missing out a %20 for the second space on the copy and past link code (the second line) if you right click the link on thel ine above and copy shortcut/link that is correct.

You can also use This Link

I'm unable to look into this at the moment as I have limited connectivity until Monday, I will take a look at the code then however.

Ando

Question
Would people like the abilty to comment on things on the main site?

For example on pages, animes, episodes or even images?

I'm toying with the idea of making a system where you can comment on anything on the site, including youtube videos, news articles or other content.

I'm also keen to hear any suggestions for things that you'd like to see on the series pages or on the front page etc.

Its been a year since the original big over haul of the site interface, so nows a good time to make suggestions before the next one starts. Feel free to drop ideas in here.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back