music video HELP please

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zmaj

Kouhai
Hi, i was on this web site just playing you know and there are those videos at the bottom you can watch usually some recommendations, well there was this video i really liked but i didnt bookmark it QQ
and i dont remember the name
It is about this kid playing guitar in yard at some reception it its over 5 min long and kids performance is amazing, he plays theme song from anime but i cant remember which

PLEASE PLEASE if anyone knows anything about it post or pm me
smile.gif

Unfortunately, all those videos are fed via youtube, they aren't associated with Fansub TV at all. I'd suggest trying to throw in some search terms into youtube's search (sugh as "guitar" "reception" "anime", etc) to see if you can find it... Otherwise, it'll be pure luck if someone here knows it out of all the youtube videos that exist...

Do you know what animer theme song it was, its worth typing the theme song into youtube along with guitar and reception .XD

QUOTE (zmaj @ Sep 20 2009, 07:04 PM) he plays theme song from anime BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHICH
uh...yeah...read the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back