Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

tonifreyr

-dono
Kouhai
How do you make those moving avatars, Do you find them online or do you edit them in flash 8 please tell me and if possible post a tut

/sorry have no time to make a tut right now, but in short you can do it in Flash or ImageReady or any other GIF editor... That's all it is... If you mean like those avas using actual frames from animations, you also need a program to rip those frames... Flash can do that too but there's a better prog for that... DrectVobSub if I'm not mistaken... If I see a tut around I'll link you.

QUOTE (Nahrallah @ Aug 02 2007, 05:10 PM) I found the following tutorials using Adobe ImageReady CS2: Moving Avatars Tutorial, GIMP: Simple Animations and Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop 3: Making Animated Avatars.

You could use the freeware applications: GIMP (available for UNIX, Windows & MacOS X), UnFREEz or Video Avatar

You can also use Inkscape to create your own vector artwork and Blender to create 3D stills and images. They are both free and available for Linux, Windows & MacOS X.
Hope this helps.
biggrin.gif

So does one of the programs allow me to rip frames from an episode or movie i downloaded?

QUOTE (Mr.Purble @ Aug 03 2007, 05:11 PM) So does one of the programs allow me to rip frames from an episode or movie i downloaded?
Video Avatar is a video cropper.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back