Kissxsis

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired
kiss_sis.gif

l.gif

Title: Kissxsis (or "Kiss x Sis")
Japanese Title: きすしす
Genre: Romance, Comedy, ECCHI, Drama, School-life
Premier: TBA
Original Creator: Bow Ditama

PLOT:

Keita has two step-sisters who love him in a lustful way and have no problems expressing it, they even are in competition about that. Much to the laughs of his friends, he endures it but when one day they come to his school to give him his lunch, he gets annoyed and explodes on them, then they confess their feelings for him in front of everyone and leave. Feeling sorry he chases after them and says that he'll study hard in order to get in the same highschool as them.

(~ from BAKA-UPDATES ~)

51ronWpbNvL._SL160_.jpg

My Thoughts:

This one is for us guys.........very ecchi.........very disturbing and I am seriously looking forward to it!! =P
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

ah, the classic excuse for incestual-esque situations, "not related by blood". Definitely agree with one review of the manga that I glanced over that the premise first leads you to think hentai since it isn't a foreign topic in that genre. Well since I at least check out most, if not everything, during each season I'll inevitably give this a shot too.

I really enjoyed the first volume of the manga (thats all thats scanlated). The manga is just as explicit as kanokon's manga (well, the five or so chapters that are scanlated).

Either way, I don't tend to like ecchi+ (or semi-hentai) comedies like kanokon, but for some reason I love this one. Can't wait for the anime!

And is stepsister sex considered incest? Maybe thats a topic for the thoughtful section...

QUOTE (chickenwing71x @ Jun 20 2008, 08:45 PM)And is stepsister sex considered incest? Maybe thats a topic for the thoughtful section...
Sex with your stepsister would probably be considered incest. In most (not all) countries marriage/sex to a first cousin is prohibited. Considering half-brothers/sisters are more closely related than cousins (they contain twice as much genetic code) then sex to a stepsister will probably be considered incest.

- EDIT

If the step siblings share one parent then (in terms of biology) it is more incestuous than having sex with a first cousin. Perhaps societies views may see this differently but that is a different matter.

QUOTE (monsta666 @ Jun 20 2008, 02:23 PM) Sex with your stepsister would probably be considered incest. In most (not all) countries marriage/sex to a first cousin is prohibited. Considering half-brothers/sisters are more closely related than cousins (they contain twice as much genetic code) then sex to a stepsister will probably be considered incest.
Only in a socialogical way would it be considered incest. Society would brand it that, especially in America, but for all intents and purposes, it's not that way. Incest requires same blood lines, be they half brother/sister, full brother/sister, first cousins, etc. Step siblings are born from two seperate parents than you were born from and therefore can not be incest.

Looks like this one is going to be fairly troubling to people who follow a narrow minded way of thinking. From an anime stand point, it's been done before many times with slightly different themes but the same premise.

If they share one parent it is not a step-sibling but a half-sibling.

In kissxsis they do not share a bloodline. They just grew up together. This is not at all biological incest, as they have as much in common genetically as do complete strangers.

Problems occur when it usually isn't considered acceptable in society. Biologically there is no problem at all, its more whether it is socially acceptable to have that kind of relationship to a stepsister. If you made it through onegai twins, then this won't be much of a problem.

This does cause problems in reality as well. Families do break up because of "illicit" relationships between step-siblings.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 20 2008, 01:07 PM)Keita has two step-sisters who love him in a lustful way and have no problems expressing it, they even are in competition about that. Much to the laughs of his friends, he endures it but when one day they come to his school to give him his lunch, he gets annoyed and explodes on them, then they confess their feelings for him in front of everyone and leave. Feeling sorry he chases after them and says that he'll study hard in order to get in the same highschool as them.

Okay this plot sound utterly ridiculous, sooo the step sisters confess to him in public, and he blows up at them (rightfully so no issues there). Then he chases after them and decides to aim for the same high school as them? Wouldn't you be trying to get as far away from them as possible? So maybe that will be the genius of this anime lol though I'm not for sure about pursing your step sister (hentai! XD) this could have some umm rather risque moments
unsure.gif
XD.

I think that it is worth saying that their parents don't have a problem with the relationships of the children. If only more parents were that open minded
tongue.gif

QUOTE (RKO_Legend @ Jun 20 2008, 07:05 PM) I think that it is worth saying that their parents don't have a problem with the relationships of the children. If only more parents were that open minded
tongue.gif

To think the parents even encouraged it...no wonder they ended up like that (going from the manga). I wonder if that's legal...

The important word was IF. I guess I was a bit sloppy!
tongue.gif
Don't know what it's like in America but the term stepsister and half sister are used interchangeably. If a family had a mixture of both people wouldn't make the distinction hence the reason I said IF the stepsisters are half sisters.

Oh and to prevent further spamming I think a separate thread on the ethics of incest maybe needed! Yes I know I'm as guilty as you but let's stop ok!
wink.gif

@ chickenwing71x: What's was the manga like? Is this worth a look or is it simply another Kanokon?

@ monsta666

i don't think it is quite as inane as kanokon, and not as ecchi (both the girls are lolis and stay dressed most of the time), but theres some scenes that really came close to hentai... It seems a tad more serious than kanokon (no fox-demons or love potions), but its still a lighthearted comedy. I don't know, just download a chapter. The first volume has been scanlated.

QUOTE (newdavidof @ Jun 20 2008, 08:13 PM) When is this series going to start ?
It will be probably be announced in mid-august in the next issue of Bessatsu Young Magazine, according to ANN. I would say Fall '08 at earliest.

pff, dont like it...i dont like romance animes which has 2 main girls, and make them both even..1GIRL MUST ALWAYS TRIUMPH!

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Jun 20 2008, 03:17 PM) Okay this plot sound utterly ridiculous, sooo the step sisters confess to him in public, and he blows up at them (rightfully so no issues there). Then he chases after them and decides to aim for the same high school as them? Wouldn't you be trying to get as far away from them as possible?
Try reading the summaries again...you got the order of things wrong
laugh.gif

its not really incest though, why do people see it as such? if your girlfriends mom decided to marry your dad all of a sudden would you see her as a sister? they are not half-sisters, cousins or anything of the sort, they were complete strangers who suddenly became his step-sisters... incest on paper? who gives it damn
laugh.gif

as far as the art goes, its extemely close to hentai and imo it can be in the soft hentai genre

QUOTE its not really incest though, why do people see it as such? if your girlfriends mom decided to marry your dad all of a sudden would you see her as a sister? they are not half-sisters, cousins or anything of the sort, they were complete strangers who suddenly became his step-sisters... incest on paper? who gives it damn laugh.gif
People see it as incest because they grew up together, since their parents married when they were really little.

Mind change! i MIGHT jst watch it if...the animation is descent
biggrin.gif

The thoght of 2 step sis giving him an etchi life seems kinda....not right =X
It wood be better, if it was 2 roomates xD then that wood be perfect sitooation xD

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Jun 21 2008, 09:29 AM) its not really incest though, why do people see it as such? if your girlfriends mom decided to marry your dad all of a sudden would you see her as a sister? they are not half-sisters, cousins or anything of the sort, they were complete strangers who suddenly became his step-sisters... incest on paper? who gives it damn
laugh.gif

as far as the art goes, its extemely close to hentai and imo it can be in the soft hentai genre
Technically it isn't, which is why in my first post i used the term "incestual-esque". I'm sure it's more frowned upon since you grow up as siblings, but probably not nearly as real incest.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 20 2008, 01:07 PM)Keita has two step-sisters who love him in a lustful way and have no problems expressing it, they even are in competition about that. Much to the laughs of his friends, he endures it but when one day they come to his school to give him his lunch, he gets annoyed and explodes on them, then they confess their feelings for him in front of everyone and leave. Feeling sorry he chases after them and says that he'll study hard in order to get in the same highschool as them.

(~ from BAKA-UPDATES ~)

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jun 21 2008, 06:31 AM)QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Jun 20 2008, 03:17 PM) Okay this plot sound utterly ridiculous, sooo the step sisters confess to him in public, and he blows up at them (rightfully so no issues there). Then he chases after them and decides to aim for the same high school as them? Wouldn't you be trying to get as far away from them as possible?
Try reading the summaries again...you got the order of things wrong

As far as JCD's summary says:

1. Sister's confess in public

2. He blows up & chases after them

3. Decides to aim for same high school

I read it again and I'm sticking w/my same response
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Jun 21 2008, 03:57 PM)

As far as JCD's summary says:

1. Sister's confess in public

2. He blows up & chases after them

3. Decides to aim for same high school

I read it again and I'm sticking w/my same response
rolleyes.gif

Actually if you read the plot carefully, it is:

1. one day they come to his school to give him his lunch
2. he gets annoyed and explodes on them
3. then they confess their feelings for him in front of everyone and leave
4. Feeling sorry he chases after them and says that he'll study hard in order to get in the same high school as them.

So the confession came after he got annoyed and exploded on them; and feeling sorry and chasing after them come after the confession.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back