Youtube Homepage Invasion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

daft27

-nya
Retired
Streaming video. Yay?
We may be adding some features that query Youtube's database for related/interested videos. Promos, episodes, amvs.

laugh.gif
That was great!

Wow now we can have music while looking at the front page
biggrin.gif

ph34r.gif
After watching that make me want to watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, School Rumble 2, and some other that I dont know the name for except the one I already watch. Although I lack the harddrive space to dl it in my computer...
dry.gif

So what was the anime in there I saw those 2 I already mention and REC, Full Metal Alchemist OVA, He is my Master, Shakugan no Shana, and umm.... that all I can reconize.

if you're looking for more amv's to put up here, I'm willing to extend my hand of videos that I have at youtube.

My username is cyancat as well.
I have a few:
Hellsing
Kaleido Star
I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs
Drakengard
Death Note

And there are more in the making as well, so I've always got new ideas coming!

Besides the one's u metioned i saw

•naruto
•Black cat
•Ouran high school host club
•Inukami
•xxxholic
• and mayb Kamisama Kozaku cant remember
tongue.gif

•hehe just looked at it again and saw princess princess ^^

btw y dint u have akagi in it omg his nose ftw!

laugh.gif
rolleyes.gif
cool.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
ohmy.gif
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

[MODERATOR's NOTE: This kind of post is specificly listed as SPAM in the rules. Please read the rules and do not make posts of smilies or posts that do not add anything meaningfull to the conversation. The next post like this will be deleted.]

yeah funny AMV its always good to see this website do something new I say it once I will say it again Fansub.tv is the best!!!

can somebody give me that vid link please.. i want to download it for my collection... one more nice & great amv....

hey what is that anime in 0:52 second? Thugfolife1232-dono as i can see your avatar is this same anime. Please give me title:D

that anime title call The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya... and they have other name too.. its called Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu... we got thread to talk everything about this anime in here too...

Since FSTV doesn't host licensed anime, is it right to host videos that contain licensed anime? Since it's not subtitled/etc, it may not matter, but I know YouTube is being watched because of the 'illegal/copyrighted content' that is uploaded (mainly by the music industry). Just wouldn't want to see any legal troubles come FSTVs way!

Personally am not a fan of AMVs, so at least streaming with YouTube allows for us to not watch
cool.gif

I think one of the biggest things that youtube is being pressured on is ppl uploading episodes of series'. Like I watched anime on there thats been lisenced, ive watched several cartoons (invader zim ftw), its just ppl uploading full episodes of different things. If it was b/c of the amv's, then amv.com would have been shut down a LOOOOONG time ago.

AMVs wouldn't cause any legal problems, so don't worry ^^

Do fansub.tv has license to play PussyCatDolls - Beep on the frontpage?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back