1109 replies to this topic

#1101 truth2belief

truth2belief

-dono

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:17 AM

hehe, is that you yourself in the ava/sig? It actually took a while for me to recognise that it's a drum set in the background. Your lightning doesn't really fit in my opinion, but other than that, love it. It's like dusk.

Original Artwork by JinK
Too lazy to go past "D"

#1102 hkdmz

hkdmz

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:If you see me around somewhere give me a shout! I use my current name on:<br><br>MAL<br>Abyssal Chronicles<br><br>I have several other names and very few people use them (I hope), so if you see one it's probably me ^^;<br><br>cloax0desu<br>kunekune (kune_kune =&gt; my Twitter)<br>KosmikFunkSquad

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:49 PM

I only have two at the moment that are barely worth glancing at but here ya go:

user posted image

user posted image

And a little userbar that anyone may use if they'd like:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
My Anime List ;3 :: My Twitter
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

#1103 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:18 AM

All i can say is great uses of color. =D and style lol

Come check out the Gif Thread

Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#1104 hkdmz

hkdmz

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:If you see me around somewhere give me a shout! I use my current name on:<br><br>MAL<br>Abyssal Chronicles<br><br>I have several other names and very few people use them (I hope), so if you see one it's probably me ^^;<br><br>cloax0desu<br>kunekune (kune_kune =&gt; my Twitter)<br>KosmikFunkSquad

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:07 PM

Thank you! They are my first sigs ever so they're liable to be a little bland to me ._.

I'm just happy I understood the gloss effect on the little userbar :3
user posted image
user posted image
My Anime List ;3 :: My Twitter
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

#1105 franzoir

franzoir

-the smooth, the suave, and the shrewd

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts
  • Interests:Politics

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:47 AM

user posted image

Already uploaded this on my deviantart page. Basically everything you see here i did except for actually drawing the images which i rendered straight from the manga. Quite proud of how it turned out. Wanted to put some text but it doesnt work with the image in the background so ill leave it like this.

Im done making sigs now i think. I will probably try and create some amvs, then see how i can apply these skills for academic purposes.

Edit: Oh i always use 400x100 cause i believe that is pro. Not really a fan of big sigs.
user posted image

Summertime has come and gone...all used up with wishful thinking

#1106 shinigamii

shinigamii

-geass prince~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts
  • Interests:Anime why else would i be here?<br><br>hmm my interests... some are R rated for Randomness... Main interest C.C. yes i know shes an anime character... i dont care to be honest shes my C.C. and thats all there is... so what else does a creature like myself do.... i dont know either. o_O if you have any information please contact... forgot who to contact.<br><br>Random help line... i forgot that too. <br><br>Something i will never forget is how i claim C.C. as my wife. Someone else may have claimed her aswell but she's truly mines XD.<br><br>Why am i writing this.....

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:07 PM

It's good but i'd rather comment on the law sig as that just looks awesome and i cant get enough of that. XDD
user posted image
Visit my city and see the shinigamii realm.shiniville

Check out my Random Blog.

user posted image
user posted image

<Trivia> Hint: The Pe**o* *u** *o* Me
<@KansaLovePrimula> can i buy a vowel
Jun: lol sometimes you really need a kansa-english, english-kansa dictionary

#1107 franzoir

franzoir

-the smooth, the suave, and the shrewd

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts
  • Interests:Politics

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (shinigamii @ Sep 24 2009, 12:07 PM)
It's good but i'd rather comment on the law sig as that just looks awesome and i cant get enough of that. XDD

Haha yeah, alot of people tell me that but its not hard to make Law look cool.
user posted image

Summertime has come and gone...all used up with wishful thinking

#1108 Sabaku

Sabaku

-chi

• Webziner
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:07 AM

Coolangel signatures looks really good 9/10 to rate it ^^ : ). Me my self gonna post mine when I can tongue.gif.

To franzoir. It's a good start, but it looks kinda empty. But its fine anyways smile.gif

Edited by Sabaku, 26 September 2009 - 12:09 AM.

Posted Image

#1109 wedora

wedora

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:57 PM

welp, I finally got off my ass and made a sig...only took me 2 1/2 years rolleyes.gif For all that waiting, you'd think I'd present something amazing after such a long wait and so much pickiness...but no, its just an MS paint crop sig. So much failure.

Edited by wedora, 25 March 2011 - 11:58 PM.

user posted image
MAL

#1110 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9154 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:14 AM

Oh I see you went with your favorite werecow there wedora-san tongue.gif

I have to admit that the work looks fairly good by my standards, and not only that but you have both versions of her in that sig of yours. So I guess that you have full rights to Keine-sensei, or Ex-Kiene right? wink.gif

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users