Creative Writing

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

xcouger

-aniota
Retired
This thread is different from the poem game... here you are free to share to each other how you feel... must make sense though... its a chance to get to know each other a lot more and think how others think about life or whatever they write about... here are a couple of my own examples to clerify what I mean...

If i can't make it tomorrow; and die by tonight;.. promise me that you'll never forget me... or better yet do... burn me into ashes, send me away with the east breeze,,, like if we'd never met,.. like if our hands never came in touch, like if our lips never came accross, like if our bodies never felt each other's warmth... I'd miss u, and you will too... better yet; do forget me... so that you'd feel no pain... so that I'd die happy... for all my life; I never felt happiness till I met you, never felt pain till I lost you...
.........................................................................................

All living, non-living, are mortal... all objects nor living can be trusted... sometimes you stand alone, but you alone are a living mortal; therefore this leaves you no alternative to trust in your own being... Sometimes I'd rather learn to trust in the dead...

there is also one that I wrote on my signiture if it may help you understand what I'm looking for... take your time and enjoy art!
laugh.gif

Everyday, you are one day closer to death than yesterday
Every step you take, you are one step death
Every breath you take, you are one breath close to death
Everything you do, you are only bringing yourself close to death

*(note do not try to stop breathing because that won't stop you from dieing.....)

Ain't life a bitch?
Tomorow is another day, a new beginning.
Hold it while you can. Treasure it while you able to. Keep it in your hand and don't let it go because the moment like this will eventually end.

Why i should regret, when i end of a failure,
Right of left it just a matter, journey begin as a tour,
Eyes tear oh please, dont fall on behind,
When a step just tender, a hope you stake in line...

Does it really have to end this way?... can't you just grab my hand and tell me everything is going to change?... just kiss me be my lips and whisper to my ears that everything is gonna be okay... that I beg and am willing to change my life so that you can have yours back... but it's too late, I didn't when I had the chance... now as I look unto your grave, I know that this feeling... will haunt me for life...

p.s... don't forget guys!... it's just feelings you've got... can be short... if depressed, why not make it a few words... but don't forget... needs to have a point...
wink.gif
It doesn't have to be a poem, so it doesn't have to rhyme or have appropriate spaces for the verses at all!
biggrin.gif

I'm sorry i couldn't take both roads
Roads that may lead to happiness
Or sadness- roads too unfamiliar.
I'd like to say here a little longer,
Where i'm still on a familiar road.

meaning: piss off, and let me walk my way.

what should we call these?... just mere short poems?... no,,, I'd rather call them my feelings... all the things I spoke, experienced, heard, saw, and felt that made a difference in my life, making me the person I am today... hatred, love, defeat, all clogged up in my heart... we all have broken hearts... a point in life where our heart was shred by someone of some sort... every thought that you express here, I'd like to call... peices of our broken hearts... everything I write down I'd number them so that one day I can put all the peices together and see what my heart actually looks like...

I was confused but made my own outta yours...
tongue.gif
lol ...just havin some fun
laugh.gif
peace
wink.gif

uhh... hadn't have the clue what you just said xcouger... let alone about what i said...

i got this from a book.. its so lovely that i want to share with everyone..

"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a drea, a whisper, and I don'tknow how i could have lived without you are as long as I have."

"In times of grief and sorrow I will hold you and rock you, and take your grief and make it my own. When you cry, I cry, and when you hurt, I hurt. And together we will try to hold back the floods of tears and despair and make it through the photholed strets of life."

lol isnt this supposed to b how u feel right now not the how the book feels lol (just joking,dont take it seriously if ur 1 of those types that get pissed off easily or i will smack u with a fish
biggrin.gif
).
well not like i cud be poetic coz i suck as if there was no tomorrow at poetry, harnessing those feelings and turning them into words is not for me to express but nevertheless, the joy that i feel, in the present,past and the future is nothing but emotions flowing from heart to heart. there u go thats poetry from me in idiot mode XD.

could this be possible?... could this be true?... I've got loads of homework and still none is done... I don't plan on doing it... screw it and screw everyone else... what happens if I just let it all go... I wish that there would be no work from now... so I can rest... rest for eternity alongside whomever I want... talk about the past, present, and the future... that would be great; but unfortunately, it is just a dream, a simple dream that would only give me hope in order to keep me alive... it's fake, i know it is, but why do I still try?... oh well... a dream is a dream... gotta snap back to reality and let which ever boulder come and keep hitting me on the head...

p.s... life sucks and then you die
wink.gif

Music brings harmony and happiness to all people, no color, no gender, no race... -M.C. Hammer

If Love Is Blind, Then Why Are Bikinis So Popular?

lol... mike... i would say that's off topic but if a baboons ass is how you feel like right now... then your fine
tongue.gif
lol... anyways... here is how I'm feeling right now...

expectations, .. they always fail on me... I never get what I expect, never earn what I deserve... life is unfair and I hate it when I can't do anything but sit back and watch... I wish that you are there to make me smile... bring my hopes back... take my expectations to a higher and greater level... only you can do that; my love... but you choose to keep your hands crossed when all you need to do to save me is to reach out... I don't understand why you would leave me to bleed... but always keep this in mind... that I will never stop loving you...

wink.gif

i lie a thing and passing by,
The truth of wonder that we couldnt touch,
Name of me, after my hatred,
Wise on scene, view by betrayed......

Heh, nothing by a lie if you said without any knowledge........

"chcuck norris doesn`t get wet , water gets chuck norris"

My heart has become like a plant that you once planted on rich soil... you were the one that watered me everyday... watched me grow... smiled at me... loved me... but then you just tore me off from the ground... took me away from my nutrients... my main source of living... I was placed on your desk as you stared... then; as I slowly began to wither and die... you grabbed me and took one last smell, one last smile and threw me back to the ground... the place where you planted me... don't worry, my seeds will carry on... I will have many more of myself so that you can enjoy my beauty and fragance... don't you ever forget... I will always try and make you smile for me...

nice brand new avatar wceend!
wink.gif
I'm a big fullmetal alchemist fan too!
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back