Magikano

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kane

-san
Kouhai
I just downloaded the first episode and i liked it already.

It looked alot like Shuffle! but then with a little more Comedy in it.

Mayami is also scary when she looks friendly.
unsure.gif

Cool, i was hoping for a anime like Shuffle just with more comedy. The last half of Shuffle got ruined by all it's seriousness :/
Downloading ep 1 now

oooh, is it really like shuffle? o_O , i ma check it then ^^

omg, this show is nice
biggrin.gif

so many cute little witches, and
biggrin.gif
did i say cute?
tongue.gif

yeah, gotta keep up with this show, it was so fuunny
biggrin.gif

oooh, i like this
biggrin.gif
, though, i don`t see the connection with shuffle..

i dont think there really is any connection with shuffle inless you think about there being a diffrent world and the use of magic , other wise there is none. anyways i think the one sister is pretty hawt the one who gets mad a lot lol .

I think its too early to tell weather this will be a good anime or not. The first episode was not bad, but it could get worse.

The most times i watch a anime episode for the first and i like it 95% are still good at the end. But then, people are watching/following more Anime shows then one. Currently i'm watching 10 anime shows and 1 special shows (My Hime Specials). Just like yesteday i downloaded Black Cat episode 1 and the show couldn't make me a fan of it. It is just the taste we all have.

Magikano Ep 02 RAW was out yesteday so i hope this weekend ep 02 been released on Fansub.tv

kane, MaiHiME specials? WHERE
doi get that @_@

QUOTE (wceend @ Jan 13 2006, 10:33 PM) kane, MaiHiME specials? WHERE
doi get that @_@
I will PM you a link where i got them. Just hold on.

But then i want to see Magikano ep 02 i have seen on a site that this one is gonna be a little competive one.

This anime is great, the biggest loser of the family is the only person that can lift the curse. In the state he is in now, the girl is power less before he turn into a man with some powers.

You know I think the reason he is so stupid is because his sisters keep hitting him in the head with hammers, not just hammers, memory erasing hammers(that can't be good for your brain)
laugh.gif
I bet the same would happen if anyone else were to get hit in the head with hammers.

might be me but the girl looks like a weird neko/sailor moon like hybrid =P!!! lol dunno why I do but she makes me think neko. anywayzs this series is weird but kinda cool in its own way. although I do say it looks like the series tries to hard to make funny scenes. story line is a bit weird, though I do like the memory erasing hammer. that is awesome ^^ but I would think a regular hammer would work as well
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
. last note, that youngest sister is a bit weird and a bit nasty sounding - reminds me of the otakus from comic party revolution.. not feminine (sp?) at all!!!

The part where Harou (that's the name of the main character right?) falls in love with the eel is really funny. Laughed my arse off there

Very Very funny show I think im going to enjoy this Anime it has cute girls and its a love comedy how can you beat that.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jan 14 2006, 04:55 PM) might be me but the girl looks like a weird neko/sailor moon like hybrid =P!!! lol dunno why I do but she makes me think neko. anywayzs this series is weird but kinda cool in its own way. although I do say it looks like the series tries to hard to make funny scenes. story line is a bit weird, though I do like the memory erasing hammer. that is awesome ^^ but I would think a regular hammer would work as well
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
. last note, that youngest sister is a bit weird and a bit nasty sounding - reminds me of the otakus from comic party revolution.. not feminine (sp?) at all!!!
I agree with you. when i first saw that girls i was like WTH sailor moon. well any way this looks like a great anime i cant wait for the next ep.

Oo Kane can you send me that link too. please and thank you.
smile.gif

mmmmmmmmm i don't like shows were the main character doesn't know what's happening and everyone's minipulating him/her

hopefully they won't make this guy so stupid he never figures anything out untill the 2nd to last episode (like most anime's). cause it pisses me off when they are too stupid to put things together

Thats what makes this anime funny this kind of genre of anime is not going anywere until men in Japan get about six or seven girls dieing for his attention so harem will alwyas be around. Im saying this because I know some more people are going to try to fight for his heart.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back