Who is your Favorit Fansub team?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

What is your fav fansubbing group?

• Sonchou fansubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANBU

• Animeone

• Anime-Kraze

• Lunar

• Anime Empire

• Dattebayo (AH)

• The Triad

• Total voters

sleepee_ant

-chi
Kouhai
for me i like anbu!.. they have great quality and subs!.. and my favorite because they been subbing naruto forever!

Heh, I hope you don't mind I edited your post to add The Triad and Static-Subs. I've liked The Triad pretty much after they did Gunslinger Girls, so I voted for them.

I clicked Null Vote mainly because I don't have personal preference. All of them are good in my view. Also, it depends on what anime the groups are subbing.
Despite what i said before, i usually download:

Dattebayo's for Naruto due to speed-subbing (I prefer speed-subbing because it's fast
smile.gif
). But, i downloaded ANBU's from Episode 1 to around 60. Then Anime-Heaven/Shin-Otaku etc

FrothBite's for Final Approach

Lunar for Bleach

And other anime in which the subbers were not listed above
happy.gif

QUOTE (daft27 @ Nov 8 2004, 08:39 PM) Heh, I hope you don't mind I edited your post to add The Triad and Static-Subs. I've liked The Triad pretty much after they did Gunslinger Girls, so I voted for them.
yeah no problem! i couldnt think of any fan-subz group so just thought of anything -=]

Animeone is my favourite fansub group, if i could have checked more boxes i would have voted for akeep, lunar and anbu too.

Well...ANBU I like those dudes a lot...BUT that doesnt mean the work of guys as Lunar, AoI and other hard workers is bad...I mean the work of all is great and I feel very honoured to have seen a lot of fansubers work

But still ANBU have my bow

ANIME JUNKIES ALL THE WAY!!!! but anyways, they are dead =| god I loved them...Now I ussually go for anime-Keep and ANBU.

Having to choose one fansubbing group over an other is hard. So I used null vote. It all depends if you go for speed, translation, image or sound. They all have their strong and weak points. But in all, they are all quite good. Plus, it also depends on which anime you are watching. You might not know a group, just because you haven't seen their work. That doesn't mean that they wouldn't be the best.

If Animeone is subbing it, I completely disregard any other subs available. I'm use to Aone's subwork and their video quality is real good.

:/
I was hoping Anime-Otakus was going to be there.... they rock!! (I'm an obsessive PoT fan ><)
I voted for Sonchou since they teamed up with Shinsen to do a great job on FMA.

hentai-heaven and Ass hentai
tongue.gif
why ??? cause I love hentai !!!
laugh.gif
wub.gif
rolleyes.gif

PS
there should be anwser other in the poll encuraging to state ones anwser in a post
tongue.gif

Man by far Lunar is the best Fansub group hands down.

i agree with thug. lunar actually takes quite a pace at their work, and yet still manages to have good quality and good subbing.

not enough subbing groups
sleep.gif
where is anime-yuki
biggrin.gif

well..voted...for...nothing...

because i cant decide one from those
tongue.gif

hmm, Kaizoku-Fansub should have been added :/ Even though they only sub One Piece i think they are the best fansubbers. They got high quality and good subs

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back