-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4328 posts
  • Interests:Barbobot's Anime List:
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Barbobot

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:46 PM

Very nice. I look forward to more and more Mahou Sensei Negima. I figured they would go to Wales at some point to look for his father since that is really the only clue they have right now about him. Hopefully the translators can get the next few chapters translated soon.

#42 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:13 AM

Chapter 169 = Pure pwnage. Look at it if you don't believe me.
More of Nagi god-ness. And Asuna's title - 黄昏の姫御子 . And Zelda-like wind fishes too.
user posted image

#43 malekith

malekith
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:27 PM

i think the manga is way better than the anime
where did you guys get chp 168 ive got 169 but 168 was still raw there raws of 170 and171 out as well

#44 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:46 PM

^From chapter 168 onwards, it is still not scanslated yet. If you've got 169 it was probably some by some minor group. Try not to ask for links, I tihnk it isn't allowed here. smile.gif
user posted image

#45 ChronoLegend

ChronoLegend

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2271 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:04 PM

The Mahou Sensei Negima manga is indeed licensed, so you're gonna have to find it yourself (the same rules in the Anime forum pretty much apply here too). I'll give you a little pointer, finding manga is easier than finding anime. wink.gif
user posted image user posted image
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" -Zero

#46 Ungreatful Punk

Ungreatful Punk

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (MaskmanJoe @ Feb 13 2005, 09:50 PM)
why does it seem better in the manga? hmmm, i know they greatly toned down the ecchi levels for one but i dont think thats it. any of you guys got to read the manga before watching the anime?

I read the manga the minute i saw the art on the anime i was thinking to myself OMG the art looks like it came from a 2 year olds coloring book. the manga in my idea is much better the then anime. I stopped watching the anime in the middle of episode one i hated it that bad.

#47 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (Ungreatful Punk @ May 25 2007, 10:58 PM)
QUOTE (MaskmanJoe @ Feb 13 2005, 09:50 PM) why does it seem better in the manga? hmmm, i know they greatly toned down the ecchi levels for one but i dont think thats it. any of you guys got to read the manga before watching the anime? 
I read the manga the minute i saw the art on the anime i was thinking to myself OMG the art looks like it came from a 2 year olds coloring book. the manga in my idea is much better the then anime. I stopped watching the anime in the middle of episode one i hated it that bad.

Try Negima?! instead of the first season. Its a lot better.

Btw, I love dark Nodoka laugh.gif . The manga's just getting funny, after the long festival arc.
user posted image

#48 Ungreatful Punk

Ungreatful Punk

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (hideto @ May 26 2007, 06:04 AM)

Try Negima?! instead of the first season. Its a lot better.

Btw, I love dark Nodoka laugh.gif . The manga's just getting funny, after the long festival arc.

Thanks for the idea I'll try watching it. The manga has been funny the entire time it is just getting funnier is all laugh.gif.

#49 ChronoLegend

ChronoLegend

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2271 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Ungreatful Punk @ May 26 2007, 12:59 PM)
Thanks for the idea I'll try watching it. The manga has been funny the entire time it is just getting funnier is all laugh.gif.

Just so you know, Negima!? has nothing to do with the original story past episode 3, so don't expect anything from the manga in there. Also, it is sort of random at times, I mainly liked episodes 1-6, then after a few episodes, a certain part drags on for a while which kind of brought my opinion and probably some others down. In my opinion,m the manga's still better. Why didn't they just animate what's happening in the manga?
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" -Zero

#50 Ungreatful Punk

Ungreatful Punk

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ May 26 2007, 12:39 PM)
Just so you know, Negima!? has nothing to do with the original story past episode 3, so don't expect anything from the manga in there. Also, it is sort of random at times, I mainly liked episodes 1-6, then after a few episodes, a certain part drags on for a while which kind of brought my opinion and probably some others down. In my opinion,m the manga's still better. Why didn't they just animate what's happening in the manga?

Yeah if only they had Ken Akamatsu do the illistrations and have followed the book exactly it would have been better but in my perspective the anime doesn't do the manga justice at all. And thanks again =)

#51 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:52 PM

I forgot to mention this, but everyone please bow to your new dark queen. laugh.gif

user posted image

And you might not believe this (c176) :
user posted image

And so the party and the place is decided. Go team Onion!
user posted image

#52 Ungreatful Punk

Ungreatful Punk

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (hideto @ May 30 2007, 08:52 AM)
I forgot to mention this, but everyone please bow to your new dark queen. laugh.gif

user posted image

And you might not believe this (c176) :
user posted image

And so the party and the place is decided. Go team Onion!

What book is that from. or is it not allowed for you to tell us if so then don't but all i have to say is. WOW didn't see that one coming. blink.gif

#53 ChronoLegend

ChronoLegend

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2271 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE (Ungreatful Punk @ Jun 02 2007, 08:05 PM)
What book is that from. or is it not allowed for you to tell us if so then don't but all i have to say is. WOW didn't see that one coming. blink.gif

Those are from the recent chapters that have been serialized, though they haven't been translated yet. And those chapters haven't been released in a volume yet (chapters of mangas in Japan are usually released weekly in magazines and are published in volumes a while after the chapters in that volume are released).

#54 Ungreatful Punk

Ungreatful Punk

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:00 AM

Oh ok thanks. smile.gif

#55 padfoot135

padfoot135

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:35 AM

blahh... i dun gib a dam "poo" aout licence.. there are pretty much loads of sites where u can still dl new licenced manga chpts =D wahaha!!! aint gona tell no1 where the website is tongue.gif not even if u buried me in 10000000 pound of TNT and light it up

#56 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:12 AM

Oops, sorry Ungreatful Punk-san, I was away when you asked the question. I seek your forgiveness.

*Burys padfoot135-san into 10000001 pounds of TNT* ph34r.gif When there's a will, there's a way. laugh.gif

I'm a bit late for 177, but still I've seen it.
Nodoka+Yue = Quite a strong duo. How will they attack/defend?

Oh no, she's here! Things are interesting now...
user posted image

#57 Ungreatful Punk

Ungreatful Punk

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:54 PM

No problem. =) what is the person talking about. blink.gif

#58 smilelolz

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2391 posts
  • Interests:hot chicks, anime, sexy music and the latest games (the average guy)

Posted 15 June 2007 - 03:46 AM

chapter 178 has been released. too much talking. but interesting ending.

#59 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Jun 15 2007, 11:46 AM)
chapter 178 has been released. too much talking. but interesting ending.

Lol that what's-that-loli's-name appeared! She's gonna see da power of Negi's harem. laugh.gif I dunno, maybe she'll crush Negi to death for making a harem while she wasn't around. ph34r.gif
user posted image

#60 maximilian

maximilian

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:23 AM

Just read ch 175 translated, and I want to know when the main story( going to england etc) will start... although these chapters look good, I got a bit bored tongue.gif .
user posted imageuser posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users