How to draw guns?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

StriderHiru

-chan
Kouhai
Hey im just wondering how do i draw guns? i searched the net for it but it seems i still cant find any tutorials. ^ ^"

(pistols / rifles / smgs / ak-47 / m16 / shotguns / etc etc...)

i need to learn this for my recent comic... so can anyone help please?

[sorry if there is already an existing thread / broken any rules]

EDIT* opps.. i think i posted this topic in the wrong place.. erm can mods move it? ^ ^"

Hey!! Not bad!!! ^^ Good sketching~
When are you going to add the details?! @_@"

best way to draw guns? get reference ^.^ an draw what you see. This will add realism as well as an accurate drawing. To draw your own guns use ref but add extra shapes and maybe lengthen certain parts etc.

first you look at your penis then start imagining it... once motivated you can the draw a gun...lolz...ammo is not required

oh , drawing witha pencil , when i saw thsi i thought you meant drawing it from a holster XD

Buy yourself a copy of Jane's: Guns Recognition Guide, great little book that'll halp you with its many differant guns.

Just remember to use straight lines, lots of straight lines.

Search for pics of the gun you want to draw on the the internet with different angles and try to draw all the angles possible. After that, youll be able to include it in your manga.

lol... what you guys are telling him to do is more like copying off a model of a gun. real artists come up with things themselves. I remember when I was a kid I drew a rocket launcher and it was pretty neat. Very similar to a Patton Commemorative Colt .45
rep45a.gif
except the fact mine was a lot bigger and instead of bullets, you had to insert rockets.. and i had to draw a mechanical arm too... good times

SPOILER BUTTON , I WANT THAT D:

If your looking for a decent site for weapons try this

You can also try going on /K/ on 4chan. Great place to find weapon pictures.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back