Anime Fansub Recruitting.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

alchemist11

-dono
Kouhai
Gear Fansubs

#gear-fansubs [at] irc.rizon.net | http://gear-fansubs.blogspot.com/

Hello, I am the Founder (& Editor, Timer, Typesetter-in-training, Encoder) for this new group Gear Fansubs. We are looking for the following positions to be filled (below) as quickly as possible for preparation into starting new anime released during the summer.

Japanese Anime RAW Provider (1 Dedicated).
Japanese to English Translators (Minimum: 1. Maximum: Unlimited).
Karaoke Timing (Minimum 1: Maximum: 5).
Anime Timing (Minimum 1: Maximum: 5).
Karaoke & Anime Typesetting (Minimum: 1. Maximum: 3).
Quality Control (Minimum: 1. Maximum 5).
Encoding (Minimum: 1. Maximum 3).
Distro (Minimum: 1. Maximum: Unlimited).

Please Note: From above the ones in red are positons we need desperately to be filled.

About Us: There isn't much to say, I was and still am part of another new group named Utsukushii-Studio, we were intending to release Skullman, but the founder/TL went AWOL/MIA after translating the first two episodes, his website also went down too. Since I was the Head Editor, I refined my skills quite some more by doing some application work for Ayako. I got bored of waiting, so I started doing some encoding, then went to Typesetting. After (a few days ago) I talked with the current Typesetter/Encoder of Utsukushii-Studio, and I got him to be part of mine, since all he wants to do is release anime. Thats about it.

Our Projects: We currently having nothing on our mind, but are willing to do ANY request of an anime episode. We are also willing to help other groups (not joint) that are having trouble releasing anime from the lack of staff or other issues. One project we may pick up or help with is Himawari! (first season). If you are or were a fan of it and know some or good Japanese as well as some English, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Ive always wanted to be part of an Anime group,

Erm if you mean distro as Distrbution then i dont mind doing that,

I would like to do stuff like Anime Timing but wouldnt know how, never really knew how to learn, which is a shame caus ei have too much free time.

Thanks for the Tutorial

Even though I'm not really good may I be in your Fansub Group?
biggrin.gif

I'll be the Anime Timer xD

well...i could help at distro. not really sure bout the rest. i suck at it. but if i get a bit better. i mite help w/ those. a bit of time will do.

It looks like it's been five months.
And I think I've seen one or two of your items...

So how is the fansub going?
And Can you do the last 4-5 episodes of Romeo x Juliet?

I've seen 19 of them, but can't find the last...
sad.gif

Good luck!

I'd volunteer if I had any skill here.. otherwise, I'm just a great watcher.
Guess that makes me an anime voyeur... disturbing...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back